I hate to admit it but he does have a point. this constant attack on our institutions is not who we are

I hate to admit it but he does have a point. this constant attack on our institutions is not who we are.
>“This is from the President of our country, lying about the lawful execution of a search warrant issued by a federal judge. Shame on Republicans who don’t speak up at this moment — for the FBI, the rule of law, and the truth,” Comey responded.

Attached: screenshot_4365.jpg (694x471, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Spygate-Attempted-Sabotage-Donald-Trump/dp/1642930989
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/
lmgtfy.com/?q=donald trump implicated in felonies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All your institutions are corrupt af. They deserve more trashing and besmirchment.

ahh poor FBI. poor babies

>trusting anything abc niggers or politicians say

Attached: 23a.jpg (474x296, 21K)

Nobody cares, meme flag. The FBI has shown its corruption. Call a faggot a faggot, faggot.

When the FBI gets bombed into dust by someone, I'm going to laugh.

amazon.com/Spygate-Attempted-Sabotage-Donald-Trump/dp/1642930989
>Why the Obama administration sent a spy connected to the Deep State into the Trump campaign
>How Russians were connected to the opposition research firm hired by the Clinton campaign to find dirt on Trump
>How the FBI failed to examine DNC computers after they were hacked, relying instead on the findings of a private company connected to the DNC and the Obama administraton
>Why British intelligence played a role in building the collusion narrative
>What role Ukrainians played in legitimizing the perception that Trump was conspiring with the Russians
>How foreign players in the two events that kickstarted the Trump-Russia collusion investigation were connected to the Clinton Foundation, and
>What motivated the major actors who sought to frame the Trump campaign and secure a win for Hillary Clinton

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/
>So under President Obama’s watch Deputy Asst. Secretaries of Defense had daily access to the PDB. An example of an Obama Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense, Evelyn Farkas.

>With dozens of people having access to President Obama’s PDB, Rice’s unmasking of names within the intelligence product gave dozens of people direct access to unmasked intelligence – including Obama officials who could, likely did, use the PDB for specific and intentional political purposes. This political outcome was essentially confirmed by Evelyn Farkas who was one of the downstream recipients of the unmasked intelligence.

>If the House Intelligence Committee, or Senate Intelligence Committee, as a whole – wanted to see the President’s Daily Briefing, they would have to request the individual components from the individual intelligence agencies because the PDB product was not created for them; it was created for the Office of The President.

Attached: 1526940115194.png (600x1255, 2.17M)

Fuck off fag

Attached: Frequent Contact with Reporters.png (804x1144, 295K)

t. co-conspirator in chief.

Fuck off shill.

Attached: 1477676334598.jpg (1280x1280, 386K)

Comey buried the uranium one corruption for the clintons

Attached: 1477676291754.jpg (3358x2320, 882K)

Attached: 1477676258798.png (950x633, 1.16M)

Attached: comey.jpg (1170x756, 232K)

Attached: 1516949436080.png (768x768, 494K)

Majority of human history was the Kingsmen kicking the shit out of peasants... Why did people suddenly forget this and put faith in a non-democratically lead institution?

Attached: 1516949469483.png (768x768, 305K)

Attached: 1496636643091.png (600x600, 500K)

>the FBI
>the rule of law
>the truth
Pick one, and only one.

Attached: 1477713153140.jpg (1744x986, 564K)

Attached: 1477751403574.png (875x875, 580K)

My favorite part is people who keep bringing up Clinton, because they have absolutely no defense of Trump.

As if those of us who voted for neither wouldn't mind seeing both corrupt asshole in jail. But the most important thing is having neither of them in power.

You don't even understand the Uranium One situation, so why are you bringing it up?

Fuck you kike shill. Clintons are the most corrupt family in US history.

Attached: 1477676388438.png (1000x667, 197K)

Attached: 1544291474078.png (700x906, 262K)

how morally bankrupt are homosexual’s in that they have to invoke the power of the Deep State to protect their degenerate theories on how socities should function, ky.

Attached: 1543639203545.png (879x650, 504K)

Put them in jail then, put them in the cell next to the Trumps. Let them all rot in their own shit until die breathless from hearing eachother talk.

If the institution is not doing the job they were intended and designed to do then you damn well better clean fucking house not just complain about it. No government institution is above scrutiny and if you think ANY of them are you're a fucking idiot.

They confirmed that they curtailed and prevented further probing into the investigations of Clinton to prevent her's and Obama's reputation from scandals.
Agents and officials in that service also had an anti Trump bias. How is that fair?

What Trump has done? Getting spied by democrats with fake FISA warrant?

Attached: 1505335938896.png (768x768, 252K)

Attached: 1505335839264.png (768x768, 404K)

The reason it is brought up is because all these investigations are about the election. As long as they're investigating the election process, Clinton and her corruption is relevant because it shows the double standard.
People who complain about this just don't have a comeback for it.

Trump is a politician.

>abolish ICE!
>don't criticize the FBI, that's un-American

Nobody wants to play a game of how willfully ignorant can someone be with you. Where I say look a crime, and you say, no that's not really a crime, but YANAL, and the Justice department and the judiciary more broadly do not give a shit about your opinion. Get the popcorn out faggot, your loosest hole is gonna get fed with it.

That would include him too ya fucking brainlet

The real standard is keeping the corrupt out of power. Clinton is not in power. Investigate her once Trump is taken care of.

Comey is corrupt, everybody knows it and therefore his opinion is null and void.

If you can't believe anything anyone says, then how do you make any decisions? I assume you don't vote?

james comey is a fucking faggot and so is anyone who posts under the fucking faggot flag.

You didn't answer my question. What has Trump done? Just silly ad hominem attack because that's all what leftists can do.

Fucking shariablue is still spamming this board. Is it Oliver or Matthew?

Attached: 6127c9a056db444c3845891774d2c7fee433183784cc71be3b878163efb49f18.jpg (750x736, 126K)

Comey should be killed.
We all know it.
He’s trying to overthrow the President. Murder can’t come quick enough to this fucker.

Leftists : He's attacking our American institutions!

Same Leftists : Fuck Amerikkka, open borders.

>investigate her once he has been taken care of
So she gets a "free pass" even though she was Secrety of State and DNC elected? What about Obama? There has been more evidence of corruption through her foundation and within the dnc than they have found with Trump, but they don't follow through on that. It was even admitted that investigations were "curtailed". How is that fair? How is that preventing the corrruption of the government by letting them go while it's still relevant? Why are you letting them get away with this?
Did you know there was a Clinton Foundation hearing last week but there was not a single article about it in msm? Isn't it strange that the only "non-politician" elected gets investigated and harrassed incessantly?

People can't be trusted I know it you know it and no I don't vote because I'm a lazy faggot that enjoys being abused.

lmgtfy.com/?q=donald trump implicated in felonies

Yawn

this

See, but Donald Trump obstructs justice on national television and expects nothing to happen about it.

Clinton at least tries to hide the shady shit she's up to. If you want to get away with crimes, don't draw attention to yourself like a moron.

Comey is a leaking traitor...we know how to deal with traitors.

Elect them president?

>Clinton at least tries to hide the shady shit she's up to. If you want to get away with crimes, don't draw attention to yourself like a moron.
>just admitting that you prefer government officials who hide corruption
For someone who supports transparency in government, it is much prefered to have a president who even just talks about this and brings this to attention. Trump was right in that debate long ago during the election, if he did not bring up border control, no one would be talking about it. He's not obstructing justice, he is using his freedom of speech which is not the same as deleting thousands if emails worth of evidence.

Leftists don’t care about their own hypocrisy. They only care about holding the right to their own principals to their own destruction.

Attached: 479E9979-DBA2-41C7-B455-C83B2E8D25EF.png (513x399, 287K)

Comey...wasn't he the FBI guy that utilized unproven documents (the Trump Dossier from a discharged Mi5 guy) to procure a FISA warrant against a US citizen?
He lied directly to a FISA court...he and his opinion has no standing...

I mean, you can say that, but Mueller's gonna charge him with obstruction of justice, because he obstructed justice. So, your opinion is useless to me.

Yes but isn't it strange that they keep publishing headlines with his statements while ignoring his this?

NO one cares
FBI is filled with faggots and shouldn't exist

You just defended Hillary for actually obstructing justice.
Isn't hit pieces and biased reporting against Trump also obstructing justice since it distorts public opinion?
Mueller is wrong and you know it.

>tfw you think you got promotions because of hard work , integrity and intelligence but it turns out it was just because you were tall

Attached: IMG_1683.jpg (1280x720, 272K)

Yeah, you're right. Trump is innocent. Hillary is corrupt, but we don't care because she gives us the power plants crave. We are literally gonna meme Trump out of office, for no good reason because we can, but we're gonna use the (((jews))) at the MSM to spread our message, and the major web platforms to deplatform conservatives to do it.

You can get fucked, I don't care.

Heil Hillary.

*cringe*

Mueller is democrat and piece of shit. Why they ignored Hillary's felonies? She obstructed justice by deleting over 30k emails while subpoenaed.

Attached: 1481767708037.png (404x415, 258K)

Meme flag

Attached: 1477792391950.jpg (845x515, 77K)

Get rekt lad, you lose. Thanks for admitting it.

You want to know who the democrat is? Trump. He was one his whole life. Until he saw a bunch of angry white trash he thought he could exploit for power, so he switched parties.

I hope you take it as the gospel truth and act accordingly.

Surely Comey must realize that the jig is up?

Hillary was investigated for years and testified before congress on Benghazi, nothing happened
Her real estate dealings are shady but she's also not the president
Trump was a registered democrat his entire life until he realized the republican base was easily manipulable, and Mueller and Comey have both been registered republicans their entire lives

SCATTERED TO THE WINDS

Trump can take the military, surround the Fib and take prisoners and he would be justified in doing so.

Attached: strzok-text-message-insurance-policy-ohr.jpg (768x104, 18K)

You do realize that those investigations are reopened due to the blatant bias of the investigators right? HRC JUST had to turn in further written testimony under oath re: server.

You should have a read over our conversation again and try thinking about why Trump has been getting biased coverage.

Reminder that the FBI is then paramilitary arm of the Democrat party. Makes you wonder how many innocent people and political dissidents have been railroaded with fake evidence fabricated by the FBI.

Attached: 1529426605532.png (1440x1482, 213K)

It's not any more biased than it was against Bush. But Trump is a worse human being than Bush. We're just lucky that there hasn't been a 9/11 scale national tragedy on Trumps watch, because he'll make Bush's war crimes look like amateur hour.

I might actually give your opinions a second glance if you didn't wear the mark of shill, a fucking memeflag.

>I hate to admit it
Well you just start lying right away don't you? Shame

You don't think much, do you.

>Trump is worse than Bush because if he was in Bush's position he'd do worse things

Literally circular logic with nothing to back it up and a mountain of evidence to the contrary, you are the reason why democracy has no future in this country. I will enjoy owning you once slavery is legal again.

Nope, I just believe what Rachel Maddow tells me.

I hate to admit it but both you and James Comey are dumbasses.

Yes, please show me the time that trump didn't send "15000 troops" to the border, to stop 1500 migrants, to rile up his base to attempt to get a better result in the mid terms.

You're a funny man.

>Laments the decline of democracy
>Votes for the party that suppresses votes and ensures that structural advantages mean they can win with fewer votes.

Looking forward to the fall. Get bullets and remember America was dead before most of where even born.

>"Isn't this guy we're investigating a dumbass sometimes?"
>"Haha yeah, for sure. Where are we going fir lunch"
>RIGGED WITCH HUNT THE FBI IS COMPROMISED

Fuck the FBI, Trump should disband it, the CIA, the ATF and the NSA.

>the Kingsmen kicking the shit out of peasants
Nah, they kicked the shit out of the bourgeoisie and recalcitrant nobles. When the aristocracy was replaced with the bourgeois mercantile oligarchy is when power came down on the peasant and prole.

Sage

Trump's crimes are those of inaction on his campaign platform. Michael Cohen deliberately misrecording a payoff to buy the rights to a shitty "news story" is only a crime for Cohen.

the fbi spied on trump during the elections
remember how they mocked him when he said they were wiretapping him?
then you got this fake investigation headed by fbi agents who are openly texting about getting rid of trump and helping hillary
>its not who we are?
that crossdressing faggot j edgar hoover used to have files on everyone to use for political reasons
the fbi was always corrupt
they spied on mlk and blackmailed him for cheating on his wife
they even sent mlk letters telling him to commit suicide
>not who we are?
STFU you memeflagging kike shill

Attached: bait.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>votes for the party which commits blatant fraud while screaming about how "every vote should be counted"

You won't be able to vote when I own you and force you to service my salty nutsack, libshit.

Directing somebody that works under you to commit a felony is a felony. I don't know why this board is full of people in denial trying to claim that Cohen, a lawyer good enough at his job to make a living shadily moving money around for billionaires, plead guilty to crimes that aren't against the law and other ridiculous bullshit.

Head of AMI was in the room and disagrees with you.

Well you won't be able to live when I shoot lazers out of my asshole.

Kikes are getting nervous. Seems like shit is going to hit the fan after the holidays.

>homo

Opinion discarded

Hows that fraud investigation going? Oh, it only caught a republican in North Carolina stealing an election?

Great Job!

Dumb people keep thinking Tweets are real and not shower thoughts.
In South Africa it's now illegal to retweet some tweets, 3 year prison sentence. What's the prison sentence for retweets in your country?