White American ethostate. We should make this happen the way things are going here in America...

White American ethostate. We should make this happen the way things are going here in America. We will gladly accept all whites fleeing from South Africa and soon Germany and the UK from the Muslim invasion.

Attached: DEBBC63D-01C8-4B7F-AD24-F134AAC77250.png (325x254, 97K)

>We should make this happen
How do you plan on doing that?

Sorry guys misspelled ethnostate simple mistake.

Trail of tears part 2

You can't elect someone with those ideals given your demographics
And if you mobilize every single based white guy that shares your views, you'll still have to fight your military
Again, what's your plan?

>lets depopulate europe of whites and give shittons of land to non-whites
sounds like a great idea

No, ship niggers back to Africa.

>start in Ohio
Stay out of my state, retard. We've got enough inbred rednecks we're trying to get rid of already.

Great idea, we get Europe

>Florida
>toss-up
Over my dead cracker body you yankee cunts

Attached: Virgin Florida Resident vs Chad True Floridian.jpg (1024x416, 73K)

Good but we must ban all circumcised males. Jews will try to infiltrate and destroy us. The only way to keep them out is by banning all circumcised males.

>But muh parents fell for the Jewish tricks and cut me

Sorry but if you believe in the cause and the collective good of the white race you must agree with this rule. If your parents were indeed tricked they are low IQ and so are you since intelligence is 99% genetic.

Hang the traitors, gas the kikes, lynch the nogs

Your excluding a great number of Americans, you idiot

Fucking amen, uncuts only. Its not like we'll be missing out on too many worthwhile candidates by telling the shiny helmeted pretend-jews to fuck off.

For good reason, they aint required. As the guy said, collective good.

>not colonizing Mars for the ethno state with the help of Elon Musk

>begin in ohio
My man..

>the ethnostate will spawn from a collection of corn fucking rednecks who can't stop dying from fent ODs and diabetes from drinking too much pop

I feel like OP isn't from Ohio.

The best way to weed out the jews without banning all whites who were circumcised against their will would be to require all cutfags to have an uncut son to join the ethnostate.

You should look up 'NorthWest Front' they have a similar idea.

I realize that California is full of mud already but the terrain is too awesome to give up on. Just send all brown to Mexico and build wall.

>The best way to weed out the jews without banning all whites who were circumcised against their will
We all suffer the sins of the father, but risking the white future for the sake of some mutilated Americans who are now sad because of their parents actions is not a worthwhile risk. Dont pass the savagery on to your kids, leave them uncut and give them a chance to join, and accept that you are sacrificing yourself for the greater good. Its a chance to show the dignity of the white race, not to beg and blubber at the walls of utopia wailing about how its your parents fault you're not allowed in.
Would you seriously endanger white future simply because your parents made some rash decisions? Nigger tier. (((They))) wear a calling card, it would be insane not to use it to identify them.

Your state is the second most subhuman in the nation, just behind California. All the bad genes gravitate towards the warm weather. You have the sewage runoff from New York and various other northern states, Cubans Puerto Ricans and Hatians. Such a bad gene pool. The spics vote Republican down there because they think they're white. I don't blame them, they're surrounded by sub humans.

Attached: 636542789690399249-AP18046425004670.jpg (534x712, 42K)

But this is retarded.
Over half of the states in your ethnostate are ~30% black. God knows how many spics.