Why is marriage dying in the west?

Why is marriage dying in the west?

Attached: 1540656841995.jpg (1200x1200, 117K)

women

women

Western civilization is in its decline, our brains automatically detect this and curb reproduction. More homosexuals become groomed, the family gets destabilized, and invaders come in and bring the whole thing crashing down.

women

women and feminism

Men have nothing to gain from such an arrangement, but everything to lose.

t. father of a 4 year old son and together with the same girl for 10+ years.

There is nothing logical about marriage. It is a religious tradition and we all know that religion is bullshit. If God isn't real then what's even the point of getting married under the covenant of god?

If you want to make the point that raising a family with one mother and one father is best, then go ahead and try to make that argument, but justifying it under religion just makes you look like an idiot.

Women and jews

men being to pussified to commit and blaming it on women.

women who were subverted by jews

>unemployed
>sits and plays nothing but video games age 24
>out of shape
>takes no pride in own appearance
>smokes weed
wOmEn ArE tHe PrObLeM

jews and women

Found the roastie

To answer the question:

Attached: TLDR.png (1221x1080, 689K)

Jews

I agree that if you look only in your own perspective, it doesn't make sense. But I've learned from my own experience that kids do much better in life when they have 2 parents at least until they become teenagers. And I think the success of the child is more important than my own well-being.
I'm a childess 29 year old, would you agree on some of these points as an experienced parent?

And, I would like to further make the point, there is nothing really satisfying about marriage. In the past it was mostly done due to societal pressures. Hardly any men actually enjoy being married. Marriage was mostly about security, for the woman to always have a stable environment to raise a child and for the man to always have a woman.

In this day and age, the incentives to get married are low. Who wants to be tied down to a single person for your life? Nobody actually enjoys it. Go ahead and call me some kind of shill, but I think you know I'm right. The tradition of marriage is simply not very desirable in this kind of disconnected world.

Jews

I mean, it’s not exactly a good thing for men either.

wut if he real tho

>If God isn't real then what's even the point of getting married under the covenant of god?
If God isn't real then what's the point of absolutely anything user?

God is real mate, and you’ll burn in hell unless you repent. It’s the truth

I know you r9k niggers are really susceptible to this kind of propaganda but just wait until you hit your 30s. Women frantically rush to get married and have children with the first loser they meet. I realize our current culture is degenerate as shit for young people but no amount of programming can override their biological imperative

When did all these retards who type like this show up? There's no way they've been here longer than 1-3 months.

>(((marriage)))

Attached: wageslavewhiteknight.jpg (984x1094, 301K)

I intend on trying to keep the relationship going for our son, but I don't want to get married. My son takes priority over everything else, so regardless of how stressful a relationship is - I always have to take a step back and evaluate how my choices affect my son.

I think you've got the right idea, bro.

Bump

Yeah and after they've had thousands of cocks in them and aren't able to pair bond. Why do you think the divorce rate is so high?

hahahaha. post your saggy fucking tits and a timestamp.

The men who women want to marry have too many options to even consider marriage. The so-called "good men" who would gladly marry, you don't believe qualify. Either change your value system into something that isn't self-defeating, or fill your house with cats and empty boxes of wine.

Jews, mostly. Also women.

Without religion there is no civilisation. Without Christianity, Europe would consist of illiterate tribal groups which would perpetuate their barbaric pagan rituals.
Marriage is the foundation of family and family is the pillar of society. Statistically religious people have more succesful marriages. Religion brings a moral structure to people which prevents them from becoming degenerate and self-entitled. Without Christinity, the Western world is crumbling before our very eyes.

gee i wonder
I wonder if it correlates with the erosion and corruption the traditional institutions are going through

I'd add patriarchy to that list but yeah 100% correct

the government got involved + easiness and lack of societal stigma for divorce

>Why is marriage dying in the west?
Jews

Understand the post-WW2 holohoax psyop and what jews did to the West

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now

Attached: jew_covers.jpg (1111x728, 367K)

Abrahamic religions are all essentially partriarchal so it's pretty much a given.

Attached: 1538256284035.jpg (474x283, 21K)

gotta be 18 to post here

Oh yeah but I think patriarchy + religion is how you keep a successful civ running.

Women and their susceptibility to being manipulated by the mass media

Full time jobs for women, in fact I would say marriage is dying mostly in the middle classes. They don't have the time to settle down.
Lower class women tend to have part time jobs, and stay more in home. High class women do the same, so both tend to marry and have more than one children.
That explains the elites trying to push abortion as well, to ease women hiring.

No, it's not. In fact, it is a very, very bad deal for men. It's not a guarantee of sexual exclusivity, nor that the children you are raising are actually your flesh and blood, or even guarantee that you will have sex. Moreover, either party can end the arrangement at any time for any reason, or no reason at all, but the man will have a lifetime obligation to support the woman and her bastards while she fucks other men.

In the Old Testament,
1. A woman must be a virgin when she marries. If she is not a virgin, she is to be taken to the door of her father's house and stoned to death.
2. A woman cannot have sex with a man other than her husband. If she does, she will be executed along with her lover.
3. Only men are allowed to divorce their wives, and divorces were only granted in very extreme and rare circumstances.

That is what marriage was. What is marriage now?