Whoa, now THIS is a decisive, strong leader. Unlike the cheeto currently occupying the people's house...

whoa, now THIS is a decisive, strong leader. Unlike the cheeto currently occupying the people's house. Where were you when Beto ordered you to shut it down?

Attached: screenshot_4366.jpg (981x542, 525K)

Yes shut it down and send them all back!

Attached: 1486087312808.jpg (480x893, 181K)

Send them back and all their friends and anyone who speaks Spanish

>THIS is a decisive, strong leader

Can't be a leader if you don't get elected.

Attached: Rand Paul - Incredulous.jpg (600x400, 38K)

I agree, we need to shut it down and bus them all back across the boarder. No paperwork, no lawyers, just get on the fucking bus and get out of the country. If Canada wants them they need to send some planes for nonstop flights.

Sitting in my lazyboy farting.

>Irish guy with Spic nickname who lost to Canadian Cuban does something to stay in the public eye
>Media sucks his dick, hoping to bolster pasty Irishman's chances at a future political career.

America doesn't deserve someone who's as based as Rand, we got Neocon Don who's gonna serve us up to the Mexicans to get raped & murdered... Because that's what we deserve.

Beto is a nobody and can’t “order” shit.

Attached: 1544291474078.png (700x906, 262K)

DON'T REPLY TO THIS THREAD
If you reply past this, you are feeding the enemy. You are shitting up the site.

ok.

who?

ok some of these are correct but some of them are just false. where is the citations for the 23% of children with lesbian mothers and homosexuality being 3x more fatal than smoking or extreme obesity.

Hi ShariaBlue!

Attached: sharefag plot.jpg (1024x771, 85K)

trump was better than the alternative but hes made some pretty bad and desu rather embarassing decisions as president. im not astroturfing and i dont care if you believe me but it should be apparant to anyone involved hes not the best person for the job. The problem is that he was the best person for the job out of the people we had to choose from.

America's 2 party system pretty much ruined the very foundation it was built on. Corruption is rampant in both parties and yes, even trump is guilty of this. No one has any principles anymore in politics.

Attached: shitblue mo.jpg (1024x771, 130K)

Post your flag, you fuck.

>Neocon Don

Kek. Accurate

I can't believe that Dems went literal open border this early. I didnt expect full commitment to destroying America for at least another 10 years

not an argument
im canadian

>"Hurr durr!....One lone man (Trump) should be able to INSTANTLY re-vamp the Deep-State and their armies of pedophiles -------overnight like!"
You faggots REALLY fucking suck at trying to get us to turn on Trump.

Attached: Sharefag dicksuckers.jpg (809x743, 229K)

Fag flag, obvious faggot.