"No wall in any form"

With a potential government shutdown just days away, Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer (NY) dug in on Sunday, telling Meet The Press that President Trump is "not going to get the wall in any form."

WATCH: @SenSchumer says we can't let the president’s “temper tantrum” cause a government shutdown.
>twitter.com/MeetThePress/status/1074308930992553984/video/1

Last Tuesday Trump, Schumer and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) clashed over Trump's $5 billion demand for border wall funding in an awkwardly televised argument in the Oval Office, prompting Schumer to later declare on the Senate Floor: "I want to be crystal clear. There will be no additional appropriations to pay for the border wall. It’s done."
>"I don’t know why we just don’t proceed to keep government open so that people can be home for the holidays." Chuck reiterated

Meanwhile, the odds of a shutdown spiked to 58% on PredictIt. Rep. Paul Mitchell (R-MI) thinks the odds are even higher. "The odds are 65/35 we're shutting down.
>"Trump will get the blame, but he won’t care," added an unnamed GOP lawmaker quoted by The Hill. "And the base will love him for it."

The last time the government shut down in January, the GOP-controlled House was able to pass a short-term spending solution until February 16 - only to be blocked by Schumer and Democratic Senators because it did not have provisions for immigrants in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

thehill.com/homenews/house/421486-gop-set-for-blame-over-shutdown

Attached: NoWallNoTantrums.jpg (695x506, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i0X4AFjMipY?t=45
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"I'll accept the blame"
>temper tantrum

Lol shutting down the federal government will only hurt the left so I honestly could not be happier

>even our Republican colleagues know is wrong
Swamp rats stick together.

Attached: 1412687654367.jpg (478x357, 72K)

I hate Chuck Schumer so god damn much

Attached: 1544840411389.jpg (670x372, 40K)

Elections have consequences. You dont have the votes for the wall.

Attached: schumer meet the press.jpg (890x501, 44K)

But Schumer wanted the wall only 3 years ago

it's a good show, but a government "shutdown" barely shuts down anything. I still applaud Trump for doing it, if he actually does it. He should play scorched Earth brinkmanship and veto all spending bills until he gets funding. If holding the government hostage is the only way to get the traitors in Congress to secure our border, so be it.

What are the odds that the government shutdown just lasts indefinitely?
A man can only dream of such a perfect happening.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Remember when the last government shutdown and troops weren't getting paid because of lil mitch then he used that leverage against dems

JAIL SOON PEDSHCHUMER

Attached: pizzagate.jpg (897x1024, 218K)

a government that does nothing is best government

Of course, if the government shuts down for a really extended time period, the economy suffer. I am willing to suffer losses for this issue, however.

One the one hand after the last spending bill President Trump said he wouldn't do it again. I have very little faith he won't cuck though I pray I am wrong

>protecting the border is wrong

oy vey

Let the economy suffer. It will scare away all the shitskins from coming into this country and will ignite peoples will to actually take care of the country they live in, instead of assuming our current government is useful in any way.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 22K)

The consequence is shutting down the government. Bootlickers get the bullet.

Trump doesn't give a fuck, he will shut that shit down indefinitely. Shit, probably even until the next election.

And apparently you niggers dont have the votes to not shut down the government.

Drain the swamp

what a creepy reptilian-hybrid Jew

I REALLY hope Trump doesn't cuck. I have no doubt there are people whispering in his ear to not shut down the government.

Trump needs to sign an executive order that during a shut down congress, no congress members get paid. They'll fund the wall real fucking quick after that.

>Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer (NY) dug in on Sunday, telling Meet The Press that President Trump is "not going to get the wall in any form."
Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews did to the West post-WW2

Attached: jew vote.png (757x795, 618K)

The Wall is going to be Trump's legacy, I really don't think he will be cucked on it, at least I hope he's smarter than that.

its is and this is his last chance to stop the bleeding before the iron triangle of niggers and gibs gets out of hand

Attached: von.png (1211x1080, 1.01M)

If he can't do it on his own, it wouldn't be right if it were just leftists who protested their way.

(((They))) have also been resisting the wall since Reagan days. Reagan signed amnesty in exchange for the wall that never happened.

Trump is inevitably going to have to go through them to get his wall. If there's anyone who can get it done, its Trump.

>implying we need a government at all

Attached: 1526419611293.png (640x300, 87K)

What does chuck care? Those assholes get paid regardless of shut down. I’m tired of the clown show. Shut it all down.

Attached: hurrdurrwutwallidontseenowall.jpg (982x816, 178K)

We all know the only ones bitching will be the poor people that rely on handouts both niggers and rednecks

Can you read? It is of no consequence to me if the government gets shut down because I hate the federal government. The left needs to avoid a shutdown much more so than the right. Ha ha ha

Attached: 89FC74A5-21A4-4881-B55B-B125245CCD85.jpg (480x360, 35K)

>"I don’t know why we just don’t proceed to keep government open so that people can be home for the holidays." Chuck reiterated
Why does a jew want to go home for Christmas? Also, here is a link you can have some fun with
youtu.be/i0X4AFjMipY?t=45

Attached: Facts.png (601x373, 387K)

They are fucked. Trump clearly intends to have military build the wall. The rest is just theater.

If the government closes then they can have an extended holiday. It's not like they won't get backpay when it opens again.
Oh wait, he's referring to himself and his colleagues. Fuck them.

>>"Trump will get the blame, but he won’t care,"

The hero we need, but not the one we deserve.

pretty much this. I'm surprised though that the Dems calling the wall racist wins over lefties. I mean why would high influence and powerful Dem's not want a wall, unless they are involved or make lots of money off drug smuggling and human trafficking?

I think the troops would throw a trumpist coup if kept without pay for long.

"Starve the troops to open the border" won't win any political points that matter.

Because they care about, and only about, the brown people vote.

They gave up on trying to appeal to undecided voters, and are just going whole hog on winning by demographics.

There's even an article writing scared that the demographic shift isn't gonna be fast enough to beat trump in 2020.