IF KEVIN HART CAN VET FIRED FOR OLD TWEETS WHY NOT SARAH SILVERMAN!!!!!

> Kevin harts get fired over old tweets
> Sarah Silverman gets fired over old tweets

We can do it

Attached: 1920x1080-black-solid-color-background_20181214205904450.jpg (1920x1080, 562K)

bump

They'd be OK with the first comment though, the SJW types love it when people insult Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

They are partisans, they dont care about objective truth, just their "side" getting an upper hand.

shes part of the tribe, dingus. shell be fine.

Thats the thing, the SJW's care about their side more than they care about actually solving issues. Its like a sport to them, as long as they pander to their side then they can do whatever they think they can do until the fun stops

We should spread memes within her tribe, so she can get ridiculed by her own ilk

Hello

One day niggers will realize they're goyim too. Until then you dance or pay the price

Because she is a jew?

Jews don’t respond to that sort of thing, they are all self-aware about what they are doing.

Not all of them, but we can try

Remember when she was defending people that were getting fired for making thousands of borderline pedo tweets?

Yeah, mind you she also blackedface on tv while calling trump voters racist

Hello

Hi

Hi

Magical pepe frogs

Sarah Silverman can’t even get hired in the first place.

Have you seen any of Silverman's comedy? She says nigger, chink, fag etc routinely. It's not like the people who cast Sarah Silverman don't know who they're getting.

H I

Ironic how left leaning celebrities allows tell people are bad because they say those words and destroy people,with past tweets, while she is protected and hasnt been fired at all

one is a black man

the other is a jew woman

jew woman has 2x diversity points, kevin hart didn't have enough.

Double standards, I supposed

Fired from what? Does she work?

Yes, and probably still has her jobs. She recently did wreck it Ralph 2 and I went to see it and it sucked hard

Kek

She won't though. Women are exempt from the treatment Kevin Hart got. Especially kike women

Mek

Silverman is one of the most prized possessions of the talmudists who run Hollywood. Nothing will happen to her.

>IF KEVIN HART CAN VET FIRED FOR OLD TWEETS WHY NOT SARAH SILVERMAN!!!!!
cuz she's a kike

Sarah's job is to be a Jew. You can't be fired for that

> just their "side" getting an upper hand
kevin heart is on their side you stupid faggot

Yo this is pretty good lets make memes and spread em

Make one then

I'm pretty bad at photoshop, but I have a good computer, and would be willing to learn I have no idea where I'd even start man. I'd do it though.

There's pixel, all you need is flash player

Go to youtube and find tutorials

Kek

Lel

When you go against the 666 cult and get cut off from their black list of souled out pedo puppets and defy orders they use blood libel to get a mob of social media bot nets to viral campaign news narratives and faux outrage