Well well well... looks like thots can be cured of liberalism after all...

well well well... looks like thots can be cured of liberalism after all, is this one of the rare instances Jow Forums has been wrong about the whole time?

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (493x745, 521K)

rely mak thing

Attached: 1513212954529.png (211x212, 98K)

Dis

ain't

over

The fuck are you on about? Shes still posting degenerate shit all the time.

Not once they've had a taste for thottery

guarantee they're having relations outside of marriage

where are his eyeballs?

My mum works at the airport she said chris hemsworth and his family are real cunts.

After sucking kilometers of nigger dick she is talking about "dates"

Thots are so funny.

My dad works at Nintendo and he said Thor sux as Pokemon go.

The bitch is wearing a suit jacket with nothing underneath idiot, what has she been cured of exactly

My grandfather worked with Churchill and he said that the boy couldn't go #2 alone. :(

miley cyrus is a complete slag, Hemsworth can have any pretty much any women, why would he go for cyrus is beyond me

Wow, this really starts a thought process

Attached: 15449667197940.jpg (810x810, 31K)

Reminder that that’s not the real Miley Cyrus. The real one was killed years ago.

It’s really hard to find a gf that will strap it on for you

Attached: 6A28F7D3-C612-4581-ABAE-64EFF6B19560.jpg (800x1227, 421K)

>Hey guiz, I think I want to settle down now after finding myself. Looking for someone faithful, adventurous to explore the world, and expects no kids!

Lmao he believes whores can be cured.

You must be a kissless virgin barely out of high school if you think sluts can be "reformed."
You'll find out soon enough.

their handers are using cyrus to promote degenerate behavior in children.
the message of miley cyrus is simple:
>be an absolute whore all you want
>take pictures and videos of yourself being a whore and share them
>in the end you'll end up with prince charming anyway because you are a princess and that's what you deserve
>past actions do not define you and have no long lasting repercutions
hemsworth is doing what he is paid to do, act

btw, most male actors let jewish producers fill their mouths and assholes with jewish cum to get their career started.

>cured liberalism
>just grew her hair out thats completely it
What did he mean by this

that nigger megan markle or whatever jigaboo name she has is another jewish project to reinforce the previously mentioned programming on nervous women that are approaching the wall.
>see she is a jigaboo nigger nearly 40yo with nothing going for her and she can land a literal prince!
>there is no rush to commit ladies

I once saw an interview with Jennifer lawrence where she literally admitted to at least making out with him off camera. Wanna bet they were doing it while he was dating miley.

Also miley is one of the few girls I give a 10/10. Too bad she's such a degenerate.

More like a case of a roasty whos ready to settle down

>Also miley is one of the few girls I give a 10/10
she is non white, looks like she has some native indian ancestry

it amazes me that she has a great singing voice but the worse speaking voice perhaps of all female celebrities

shit woman taste. at max 5-6/10

That seems pretty harsh. Who's your 10 then?

Ana de armas

That's called a Chad browline, built for deflecting axe blows or bear attacks. Sign of high T and proper development. The only person that sees his eyes is Stacy when she's on her knees copping his joint

cristiano ronaldo

>has forgotten Adele and Susan Boyle

This

>miley cirus
user, i

Attached: here.jpg (2200x1600, 734K)