Will Africa win the space race?

youtube.com/watch?v=0h_cqTCT5g0

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 5.45.36 PM.png (1706x1280, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrlKWtkce5I
youtube.com/watch?v=-h5uTo1-h20
youtube.com/watch?v=ofvQx87zS2o
thisisafrica.me/tackling-rise-fake-qualifications-nigeria/
youtube.com/watch?v=k8sQQ03cKaw
youtu.be/AxkhdyP4m9c
youtube.com/watch?v=UgVH_dBasD0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Makuka_Nkoloso
youtube.com/watch?v=bakGldWSAYI
youtube.com/watch?v=M9Do3dz9TR0
youtube.com/watch?v=9HcnlFRzKj8
youtube.com/watch?v=XU3cy4tPMb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People are talking about whether America or China will build the first general AI. But who's keeping an eye on the African AI engineers?

holy shit this is gold. fucking niggers cant build anything

Attached: 0A2FDF43-3469-45D9-8964-D88ECF98C86E.jpg (275x183, 18K)

ofc
youtube.com/watch?v=TrlKWtkce5I

the best has yet to come
youtube.com/watch?v=-h5uTo1-h20

and lastly
youtube.com/watch?v=ofvQx87zS2o

Negros are the snake race, the Dragon's race, the children of the Devil.

serpent servant

They detest us like a Dragon.

Yikes! Racist much?

Reported.

>Gravity is racist!

the wrong brothers

I saw what you did there

Have fun going to Hell for worshiping the Dragon.

>African
Please fire a rocket so we can all watch it crash.

Attached: downloadfile-6.jpg (960x717, 114K)

Someone post the “Afronauts” wiki page, I lost it.

Negro STEM stories

> Be on a prestigious postgrad course, based in natural resources.
> Fucking loads of links and corporate visits from companies recruiting for large grad salaries.
> Due to economically valuable nature of the program, there are about 1/3 international students, mostly pretty bright as you can imagine
> Except on Nigerian dude, lets call him Umbongo
> Came from a Uni that has just about made the top 4,000th in the world

> First day I met him our conversation when as such:

> Umbomgo: "Apparently this course is easy, all you have to do is read the lecture notes"
> I suggest that there is a little more than that, as it has quite an reputation for intensitive to produce top-of-the-line postgrads
> Umbongo: "Nigerian companies have only sent me this year as they don't think this course teaches well. All the students they sent last year failed, and the students who failed said the course we tedious"
> "The one's who said the course was easy and all you had to do was read lecture notes? They all failed?"
> Umbongo: "Yes"
> This is going to be an interesting year
> Regardless, these failed students were given jobs anyway in Nigeria, because apparently it was the uni's fault they didn't pass, so they are obviously competent by default

Attached: 93-931534_8938760-tired-of-your-crap-pepe.jpg (300x300, 40K)

Attached: haitiSummedUp.png (685x341, 162K)

Shit he does:
> Not work to try and understand the answer. He claims to have an interest in maths and physics, but expects the answer to be handed on a plate to him. I have literally been on the phone to him to explain the rearranging of scalar equations as I would rather him shut up and stop irritating the whole class.
> Really strange distinct smell, like 20% sour milk, 10% copper, 20% vinegar, 50 talc powder
> Today we were coding and learning to plot data, he sat playing with his phone all practical. He also will complain that he doesn't understand the coding languages we're using
> On phone in lectures, and takes calls to his friends in quiet study areas
> The guy literally does that thing black people do where they slouch and take up 2 seats either side with their arms, all the while trying to loudly finish the lectures sentences for them on the odd occasion he knows the answer
> Bizarrely, walks around eating a loaf of sliced bread, in similar situations/volumes as one would eat candy when you had an open bag at hand. Also offers slices of bread around in a similar fashion to candy.

did Umbomgo teach you english?

What I can derive about his education:

> In this field of study, there are a lot of applied aspects and putting your theoretical knowledge in to practice is key to learning
> Umbongo: "In Nigeria, all we do is read books, the schools this practicals are pointless"
> Anyone who knows about natural resource (mining, oil, gas, hydrogeology, etc) will understand the importance of seismology, especially for oil
> We had a seismology practical, which as usual, he spent most of the time in his phone
> After class he tells the professor that he has never done seismology before
> I see the professors brain short circuit for a second before he tries to give supportive advice as to how to get up to speed
> Let me elaborate here: Nigeria is in OPEC (The world's big oil cartel), and this guy has study for a degree is geophysics, and has never studied seismology before
> This is equivlent to being a licensed plumber, with no idea how to fix a leaky tap
> I am genuinely starting to suspect that his degree is fake, see link: thisisafrica.me/tackling-rise-fake-qualifications-nigeria/

It might have been the daily shoah where they talked about africans and how everything they do is larping and make believe.
Like police are not real police, they are just dudes who decided to wear police uniform etc.
It truly is like that.
Whole fucking continent is larping and trying to pretend west.

Sorry, what mistakes did I make?

Speaking with a lecturer the other day:

> Lecture is reknowned for plotting graphs
> People often ask him to plot ridiculous graph for the hell of it
> A student was drunk in a pub after the academic year was over and asked "Plot a graph of the postgrad course, comparing final grades against longitudinal place of birth"
> He plotted it
> It created a hyperbola (See pic), with the lowest marks being at the equator
> "Of course the data was very poorly constrained"
> Jow Forums is always right

Attached: hyperbola.png (290x209, 10K)

Story that made me laugh:
> We had to go and do part of a module on a trip.
> Lad sharing the room with me comes up, crying with laughter
> He was in the kitchen with Umbongo
> Umbongo is cooking a ready meal
> Instead of piercing the film he upturns it on the the glass microwave plate and sets this whirring mass on chicken and rice on full power
> Rice is spilling off the plate
> After 3 minutes he scraps the plate on to sandwich bread and puts it back in the microwave
> He has been complaining that "Food in this country has been making me ill", when he has been microwaving fucking chicken breast

How he is in class:
> Like I said, the Nigerian uni system seems more about parroting the facts in a text book that it is about understanding a concept.
> Everyone likes to help out, and needs help from time to time...on such a hard course it is natural
> However, Umbongo will traverse the labs getting people to tell him the answer and pretend he is understanding the concept, then go and ask again and again.

See: The story I am currently posting. I am pretty sure this guy has made up his degree, or he went to a uni that effectively LARPs as an educational institution.

I had some bureaucratic hiccups with my course earlier this year. His advice; "Don't worry, God will sort it out, you don't need to worry". Every read that greentext about how Africans take to religion and Islam in particular as they just assume "everything flows from God"; i.e. sit on your arse long enough and everything will come to you. This guy has also said that he "pray to God every night to let him understand the course" instead of coming in at weekend, staying late, doing the work before the deadlines.

> Thursday night
> 4 parts to this coursework, each more complex than the last
> Another all nighter to get tomorrow's deadline polished...a slog through data with a rage-inducing program that freezes and fucks up all the damn time
> People working in the evening
> Slowly thin out
> Umbongo leaves about 10pm
> I stay all night, I would rather be tired the next day and get this thing sparkling than assume I will do it tomorrow.
> Hand it in about 1ish
> Umbongo has barely started part 2, and the deadline has passed. He doesn't seem to care.
> He was literally asking people the same thing that people taught him last night, just before he couldn't be arsed because if no one was ahead of him, he couldn't be arsed staying and figuring it out.

Jesus fucking christ mate.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (578x581, 224K)

Nazi Germany technically won it.

USSR won the first orbital sat and man.

US won the first moon.

In a couple hundred years the niggers might be able to build straw huts for themselves.

Dat be racissssss!

Attached: racereal.jpg (769x954, 279K)

>> Bizarrely, walks around eating a loaf of sliced bread, in similar situations/volumes as one would eat candy when you had an open bag at hand. Also offers slices of bread around in a similar fashion to candy.

Attached: 9c1.png (393x391, 216K)

>Racist White version of history

I don't think you read the OP. The Blacks are about to invent air and space travel.

> "Of course the data was very poorly constrained"

Sorry must be my english but i don't really understand.

You shouldn't infer/come to any conclusions based on the data because there was something wrong with it, mainly sample size.
Of course, we know what it looks like with a larger set of data. It was intended to be sarcasm.

The wrong brothers

>> Umbongo is cooking a ready meal
>> Instead of piercing the film he upturns it on the the glass microwave plate and sets this whirring mass on chicken and rice on full power

I worked with a Black who brought in KFC containers mac & cheese and mash potatoes.
They were styrofoam containers with plastic lids and he microwaved them.
Microwaving them, opening the microwave door without hitting cancel, stirring them, microwaving another 30 seconds.

It seems like it's something he does regularly.

Thanks

>4:38

HAHAHAHAHA HOW THE FUCK BLINDLESS IS REAL HAHAHAHA LIKE NIGGA CLOSE YOUR EYES

Attached: closeyoureyes.jpg (530x362, 130K)

youtube.com/watch?v=k8sQQ03cKaw

This is a legit welding method if you know how

youtu.be/AxkhdyP4m9c

Basically, my lecturer was claiming that there was a lot of unaccounted variables in the data. That said, it is fucking suspicious that the lowest marks all come from the Equator, and the OPEC African nations tend to send a few students over each year.

That said, we have one clever Ugandan. I believe in the IQ bellcurve. However, this does mean that you get smart Africans too

Wrong, that's jews.
Niggers are not cunning they're just impulsive and savage.

Honestly I'm impressed with this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=UgVH_dBasD0

Kek.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Makuka_Nkoloso

>armored car
>a 9mm bullet can pen the armor
armored against what?

Attached: 1544684639319.jpg (640x800, 52K)

> At least their dicks and booties are big.

kek'ed and checked

youtube.com/watch?v=bakGldWSAYI

they are trying, and they are risking, you'd be lucky to get as many chances, or as much testicular fortitude, with all the forms you have to fill out.

Don't make fun of Africans they are very capable

you missed the best one
youtube.com/watch?v=M9Do3dz9TR0

Wait...should I not be pausing the microwave by opening the door to stir my food then restarting it?

Meanwhile outside of Africa...
youtube.com/watch?v=9HcnlFRzKj8

yeah, I'd kind of like clarification on this as well.

It doesn't matter, the door has a interlock switch that cuts off the microwave whether you open the door or hit stop and then open it. Microwaves don't "leak out" like gas, they flip off like lights. I'm not sure if the other poster was implying that that practice is dangerous or what but it is not.

These people are naturally designed to have fun and not take responsibility. Therefore, technological advancement is not for them.

Nah, but they will certainly dominate the air
youtube.com/watch?v=XU3cy4tPMb4

Attached: 1517446819953.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

Skip to 5:00