The post-modern wrecking ball has turned western culture into a pile of smoldering rubble

>the post-modern wrecking ball has turned western culture into a pile of smoldering rubble
>performance of whites on standardized tests is leveling out/dropping worldwide
>hurr instead of educating ourselves lets act like tribal niggers and try to rule the populace as a violent mob
I wonder how this will play out.

Attached: 1544959225921.png (2560x1440, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw
youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
youtube.com/watch?v=UA0XGVjQtQM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe you should explain your point succinctly instead of greentexting like a sperg and saying nothing

>the (((post-modern))) wrecking ball
Call it what it is, jew subversion

Understand the post-WW2 holohoax psyop and what jews did to the West

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now

Attached: canada jew train.jpg (4656x2612, 888K)

Self improvement has been the core response to that racial situation, alongside ethnic nationalism. That's why /Sig/ is even a thing.

Attached: mainstream media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.68M)

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

Attached: replace_plan.jpg (1023x1279, 334K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw

Attached: jew vote.png (757x795, 618K)

The most convincing arguments are the ones which rely on outright fabrications

>I wonder how this will play out.
It will bounce back to normality.

This is a game where the only winning move is not to play - why do you criticize a perfectly perceptible point for actually successfully going under the radar?

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Attached: imm_act.jpg (1513x867, 379K)

the argument OP is trying to present is void of so many axioms he has effectively said nothing

Maybe you're just an idiot with little deductive or analytical ability

>Call it jew subversion so it can be cast aside as nothing but "nazi bigotry" by normies. That will redpill them!
kek

2% of US population

00.25% of world population

Attached: who controls america.jpg (694x5604, 1.54M)

>Call it what it is
I called it what it is. You can't fix it by persecuting others.

Look at this graph. What do you think the UK is going to look like 20 years from now? We need to focus on education. Politics is a waste of time, a distraction.

Attached: 1544994694482.png (640x483, 29K)

/sig/ is immensely retarded.

>Call it jew subversion so it can be cast aside as nothing but "nazi bigotry" by normies. That will redpill them!
>kek

>don't tell people who the enemy actually is so they can't combat it
sure thing, rabbi. it's worked for you so far

Attached: holohoax laws.jpg (1445x1260, 323K)

>You can't fix it by persecuting others.

>telling the truth and stating basic facts is (((persecution)))
oy vey, never forget the 6 trillion my rabbi

Attached: holohoax class.jpg (673x918, 140K)

What does this have to do with learning about literature and math? Is there a jew standing around in your room, slapping books out of your hands every time you pick one up? Get a grip.

Attached: 1544211777150.jpg (285x327, 20K)

>import cream of crop from gigantic overseas population
>they do better on average than the entire native population averaged out
My worldview has truly been shattered and discredited
>persecuting others
>rule the populace as a violent mob
What are we going to feed the horses when you're using all the straw

>chinese outperforming japs
I dont think so pal

japs are coddled alcoholic bugmen, what are you even implying

These are bogus statistics that have been debunked many times

You ever been to china? Theyre all mindless fucking zombies, chinese dogs display more signs of intelligence than the average chink

I spit my orange out. kek

well debunk em homie

Attached: 1544104508430.png (1024x950, 977K)

If whites were to act like niggers the entire world would know about it, shut your pie hole, chimp.

>chimp
My family is pure WASP. They set foot on this soil before it was even a colony. Odds are my blood is more British than yours, you miserable cretin.

Attached: 1544490982179.jpg (379x347, 11K)

So this is essentially just rationalizing your demographic betraying the white race by going "if you were smart enough you'd just retreat from the muds we imported by moving into a 90% white upper middle class enclave like me :^)"

Israel won't exist in 50 years, yet alone 100. They will be swarmed eventually.

You live in the greatest information age man has ever seen. The libraries of Alexandria pale in comparison to the information the most poverty stricken prole has at their fingertips. What does being upper-class have to do with anything? Stay this course and you will find that your "opponents" will be far more educated and in higher positions of authority than yourselves, and you will be the new nigger.

Attached: 1542822127037.jpg (883x1181, 700K)

I'm a well educated and well compensated professional, I just haven't internalized "fuck you got mine lol" is a good enough reason to throw hundreds of millions of working class whites and under the bus and consign them to live in a negrified mutt wasteland because they didn't go to nice schools

*words

"The wages of sin is death".

The west was warned before it gave into temptation and the lustful jew.

Attached: revolution.png (835x587, 155K)

I don't even see what you're trying to imply here. How does your post prove that the destruction of western culture and falling test scores isn't an issue, or what does it do to combat it? Sounds like you're just afraid to address the real problems. You are the one throwing working class whites under the bus because you'd rather claim that their ailments would magically disappear if they got rid of minorities or whatever.

Attached: 1544725061037.jpg (2076x3334, 458K)

>the destruction of western culture
Is largely due to the importation of immense quantities of non-western peoples, for whose sake the West feels obliged to obliterate its existing identity so that they don't feel excluded. Western culture is inescapably Christian and eurocentric; when you excise everything characterized by those two qualities you're left with a bunch of bland platitudes about rationalism and freedom, and sociopathic capitalism.

The slow grinding down of the white working class is due to an erosion of the bonds which previously held them together - churches, local communities, civic virtue, a common ethnocultural heritage - in the face of the giant autistic capitalist machine which brings hundreds of millions of foreigners into the west and replaces western culture with Hollywood-produced "entertainment", leaving the natives feeling like outsiders in their own nations and having the stories and traditions which would have helped developed a healthy shared identity be replaced by capeshit and nigger music. People do well when they feel meaning and belonging, when they feel like they have a purpose and are part of a greater whole; they do badly when they're alienated and atomized and listlessly shuffling through life.

It is a delusion to think that there is a technocratic "quick fix" to these problems; it isn't just a matter of "better schooling" or "better funding of public institutions", as all the money thrown at poor black schools to little effect has shown. The problems are deeper, spiritual, cultural, and the solution is to listen to the instinct pulling you towards the establishment and consolidation of "your people" - which you might call tribalism, or ethnonationalism, but is in short the organic manifestation of "community repair" software in your head trying to lead you towards fixing our broken, shattered social situation.

The more we try to supplant that instinct with technocratic platitudes about "inclusiveness" and "progress", the more the West and whites will disintegrate into an exhausted and enervated mass of meaning devoid drones, ruled over by an upper class composed of those people most able to thrive in the complete absence of substantive social bonds - i.e., capitalist sociopaths. Such a zombie society will continue to have a TFR below 2.1, will continue to ruthlessly churn through bodies and peoples and cultures until a) there are no more immigrants to feed the machine or b) it's destroyed by a society which actually developed a strong shared identity and uses that civilizational vitality to conquer the sick, weak West, which China looks more poised to do with each passing day.

>b-but we're already fully-redpilled so all we have to do now is redpill others which is conveniently both easy and gratifying

youtube.com/watch?v=UA0XGVjQtQM