Gen. Flynn will be exonerated. The Mueller probe is going to end very very soon...

Gen. Flynn will be exonerated. The Mueller probe is going to end very very soon. Expect HRC to be indicted in the coming weeks — BO shortly after. AMA while I have time.

Attached: 8602FF66-056B-4877-A0E7-44673FAD4083.jpg (750x665, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What was the holdup?

Strzok’s phone — wiping it stalled the process, NSA had to get involved to recover what was on the device.

so flynn is the marker?

At this point, we have no reason to believe it will ever happen. Get it done and then come brag on Jow Forums, until then fuck all of you theatrical Beltway homopunks.

Yes.

checked
put me in the screencap?

MUELLER WORKS FOR TRUMP OP IS ANOTHER LARP

FUCK VICTORY OF THE LARP.

Oh fuck off that wouldn’t take more than 10 seconds for NSA to pull up you queer

>I wish (you) weren't Larping
but you are

What’s the admin’s plan to deal with the potential chimp-outs?

Why isn't the NSA getting the records of Comey and Mueller's phones? You bet these two DNC hacks must have been chatting about their plans to overthrow the President like the giddy sissies they are.

Attached: FBI retards.png (1222x999, 765K)

q predicted this

I sure hope so.

Attached: 1DE13F67-4C33-42AB-9277-8388705246BF.jpg (573x480, 53K)

Congressanon?

I dont like the Capone angle, getting them tax fraud etc. I want them to hang for the pedoshit, will my prayers be heard?

What do you know about knight Templar

What do you know about accelerationism

Why is the odds trump goes full Andrew Jackson and outs out a call for a militia?

I can't help but observe he has a literal army of pissed of white males.

Is he aware of the JQ?

Thanks

Haha, no militia, but he will audit the Fed and likely abolish it.

They are.

Do you know how difficult it is to get ahold of records? If that was the case, most people in Washington would be in prison.

JrSenatorAnon actually.

is the market setting up for a dip and if so, should we buy the drop?

So basically he is not racially aware?

Does he not think given the history of Bolsheviks and German elite families that they don't have immense hatred for him and his family?

Or has he just sided with the Jews against white america?

Just curious if he is just out of touch with working class America and history of if its a conscious decision to fuck us over

Thanks bro.

Not everyone will go down for pedophilia. It’s so difficult when (I’d say 40%) of Washington has committed said crimes. Those who committed treason however... they will be very easy to indict. (Comey, BO, HRC, BC, Brennan and many who worked in the DOJ)

How is 2019 looking so far?

What is the end game of the EO declaring us in a perpetual state of emergency for the past year?

What was up with them sealing off the whole floor of the court house? Rumors are they were getting a case moved from article 3 to an article 1 court or something like that.

actually that goes into effect 1/1/19

Also I can't help but noticed you dodged all the tough questions which his base would be most interested in.

Most of us here aren't just going to blindly continue to believe in him like Q tards and the rest of the country seems to be turnin on him as well.

If you are the real deal I would expect he needs to be loyal to his base if he expects any back.

Otherwise I don't have any sympathy that he keeps getting stabbed in the back by every Jew he surrounds himself with.

Tell him we said grow some fucking balls and quit acting like a little Bitch about shit

so what's the plan to deal with mass hysteria, protests, and civil war when lefties go nuts?

Is this another BRAAAAAPP larp? Don't let me down.

So he is going after anyone who is a threat to (((their))) endgame then.

I guess we are to assume he is naive enough to think the Jews won't turn on him as well?

Is he not aware of their history of genociding Germans?

i hope it's huma's
haven't seen huma's brapper around here in a while.

it might be another brapp larp, but then again the photo is completely different, try seeing if anything is cropped or if anything pulls up.

Wrong. Effective December 21, 2017.

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

are you sure? I thought that was the date the USMC field manual for military tribunals went into effect. We're already in the state of emergency, in fact we've been in one since Obama as well, Trump only modified and extended it himself.

A10 runs?

What world do you live in? Do you really think there’s going to be a racial cleanse in the United States? I’m sorry but it’s not happening, the country would fall apart as we know it.

to be fair we've been in a constant emergency state of war since 9/11 it's literally never ended. i just hope we get some real action or wins soon as people are losing faith

No, it will be fine.

/this

The Jews certainly have the balls to.

So yes, I think it will happen, I just don't think it will be you faggots that do it.

OP, will the Jews accept white nationalists? You see what we are dealing with here lol

I cannot identitify with these goyim and can see why trump wouldn't either desu they are pussies

lol none of these ever have stamps and are always old and cropped pics to avoid reverse search

LARP detected. Market is setting up for a significant drop right now (I didnt' say Bear) or else Trump and Media would not be spinning alternative narratives about why it's dropping ("It's tariffs!" / "No, it's the Fed!")

Hmm. What room is this OP?

Attached: Untitled.png (923x328, 72K)

True and straight, bless KEK.

I’ve answered almost every question.

I’m not telling you to support him or trust in him, do as you please. I’m simply telling you what’s going on. He’s no Saint but he’s trying. He has 6 more years to make you guys happy.

Make poo over the table. Poo having your DNA is a fairytale

Lots of belt fed ammo

Also not *is going to be*

There is a social engineering program openly talked about they refer to as the browsing of America which has took America to almost 50 percent white in a few generations.

The UN defines any program that does this as genocide, so we are currently legally in a white genocide right now.
Trump is on one side, the other. Or ignorant.

I admire the Jews balls, they are getting the job done.

It sucks I'm stuck with you weak faggots on my team desu. Not good for us

Whats trump going to do with our water systems, we literally are poisoning ourselves. Also when are the arrests going to happen, are they soon.

where can i get fancy door curtains like that? they look nice to pet

just do it and get results or shut the fuck up

You dodged the most political divisive question in America right now- white genocide and the JQ.

Is he aware or not?

And if so where does he stand.

trust Sessions. trust the plain

Attached: 1541103926885.jpg (618x455, 62K)

It is the Fed — if you can’t realize that I don’t know what else to tell you.

Trump can barely start work by noon, implying his old ass is in the running for 2020 is rich.

The pedos, obviously I hate them for what they do but the traitors are who I truly care about going down. If we get many pedos in the net as a result that’s icing for me. But God Damn those traitors to the worst hell that exists

So theres no plans to remove the pedo Cabal running the world? But you think you can just remove the Fed?

Attached: dcf8ccd03ac582180de9a94c9c490f7e5c7d6191cd74e80d5eb869dd6d10b3e1.jpg (228x221, 17K)

I know it's the Fed, LARPer.

>He has 6 more years to make you guys happy.

not if he doesn't get some shit done in the next two years

Say hi to Genius for me

This. We know when we are bein jewwed.

And him dodging the JQ and white genocide speaks volumes.

Why are you so full of crap?

pretty shit larp so far. needs aliens or something

Attached: 1514530621292.gif (270x435, 1.99M)

This. At this point we should advocate throwing our full weight behind Muslims candidates that are JQ woke and other far left groups.

If we go down at least we can fuck their plans up instead of going full Zionists

Israeli influence is something I’m not a fan of — sadly they are the only ally we have in the middle east. Their mess is something we should’ve never been apart of in the first place.
You can’t expect us to regulate Hollywood and Media — I assume that is what is leading you to believe there’s a “white genocide” — because of the degeneracy it promotes. I get that. But let the free market decide for itself. How about you pursue a career in media and dismantle it from the inside? That’s the only way something like that can be stopped.

dude give it up already. seriously are you too fucking retarded to see the fucking president doesn't address these things? seriously kys

cool get

good. that's the only way to get rid of the degeneracy

Exactly as you said.

they have to do it in a manner that is fully compliant with all the rules, that can take time

Haha, Sessions is a loser. Don’t trust that man —not evil, just very backwards in the way he thinks.

VQC Real? Hints?

We sure as hell can when they are regulating our speach.

And when they preach openly about feeding us out of existence into "one brown race"

Yea, fuck this cuck shit.

For all the Jow Forums bro's that ain't here and all the working class that ain't here to say it, fuck you and fuck your bullshit.

You really think the goyim are retarded

What specifically is HRC to be charged with?

The man barely sleeps. I strongly disliked him for many months - but his work ethic is second to none, he earned my respect.

Oh shit.....
Hi RP

Attached: tenor (18).gif (220x146, 346K)

Fair enough.

No I've noticed it, but at this point we need to force the question.

And I don't mean Q, I mean the Jewish Q.

Jow Forums should throw our full weight behind mueller and force public debate of all these Zionist cucks and emphasize he ran on AMERICA FIRST not Israel

What was in those envelopes/messages at the funeral?

Well regulating them when they violate free speech is something we CAN do and we are working on it. We can’t stop them from promoting sex, drugs etc. That’s just the way it is.

>Haha, Sessions is a loser.
I could see RP saying this. #IStandWithRand

Yes, that is indeed how booger sugar works

What was in the envelopes at hws funeral?

answer this

I really have no idea, I couldn’t tell you. I’ve seen people online going crazy over it, but it hasn’t been brought up around here.

All this means is you are incapable of scared to do what needs to be done.

1. Martial law
2. Militia

Matter of national security at this point, the only reason he doesn't is he is scared or he doesn't care about America as much as his Jewish cabal.

If what you are saying is true then this country is utterly fucked.

Having said that.hiw does one join the Jews in such a scenario?

How big of a larp is QAnon?

Hi Trump
You're doing great.
t. BDV

Attached: wanfig7ele9z.jpg (800x482, 81K)

Gee, lots of things. Treason, money laundering, war crimes. You name it. She is truly the most corrupt individual to step foot in Washington, everybody knows it.

>trust sessions

Jew user is a faggot

Freedom caucus is cancer. Get the fuck out of the way of reclaiming our country. Your way is what lead us here to begin with. your way gives these people a voice and platform to corrupt and enrich themselves at everyone else expense.

Trust the plan
Sessions secretly still AG
The Wall is being build underground
QQ

Is Lindsay Graham shitposting on Jow Forums right now?

Oh boy. We are fucked if this isn’t a larp.

When the Day of the Rope comes...

Will you run for your life or stand for your crimes against the American people?

Attached: 00AF4D6C-44C8-4127-8A02-71FC701FB5A7.jpg (310x315, 22K)

You guys love moving pic related

Attached: football-post-dimensions-1.jpg (500x500, 43K)

>The Wall is being build underground
kek

Yea, so which of her myriad crimes are you actually going to be able to nail her on?

nah my nigger its the responsibility of the government for the sake of national security to maintain societal decency, on top of that the act of not doing so makes the gov complicit with the violation of american's fourth amendment rights degeneracy of hollyjew and the mediajew and the censorship and violation of americans' first amendment rights by the social mediajew
these transgressions will not be tolerated and the government's complicitness in these transgressions will cost it its very existence
such a thing should be obvious, but alas