Do you go to church?

I just got back. Statistically, church goers live an extra seven years compared to non-attendees.

Attached: c8b2459a682f863ed97e80fe75daf2d7.jpg (267x400, 26K)

no because religion is a jewish tool

And Communism isn't?

not a very solid defense, champ

I went to church. It's a great contribution to the community and it's a good way to learn about how to get saved.

It's harmful globalist institution that spreads bluepills about multiculturalism and islam.

will not worship (((Jesus))) as my messiah. I do like Zeus and the other cool pagan gods. Bad asses who did cool shit.

European churches are very different from American churches. At least where I'm from.

Sadly all churches are infiltrated by Satan. These are the end times. The AI that will rule as a global emperor is nearly here.

You’re a dyslexic telling me I’m imaging reading.

>memeflag
>irrelevant opinion

Because you can do better.

Retard detected

American evangelicals worship money and therefore are sycophantic to the synagogue of Satan.
Ours are just outright paedophiles.

That’s convincing.

>Smelly face detected wuv mah smelly fatty detector.
Cabbage.

neither is yours, fren

I go a couple times a year. Never at the big occasions, I leave Easter and Christmas well alone.
Just like to check in on a quiet Catholic mass at some random church on a Tuesday once every other month. That kind of thing.
Also if I'm in a new city will always visit their main church/basilica.

terry davis never finished his book but id follow
his religion

>church goers live an extra seven years compared to non-attendees.
Why the fuck would I want to stay on earth for an extra seven years?

This.

its not more years of youth

You aren't distinguishing correctly between denominations. Do you know what prosperity gospel is?

Church goers are also reportedly happier than non-attendees.

No, fuck the jewish god

Pic-related are very popular examples of what are considered Prosperity Gospel preachers. I avoid them, although some members of my family really like their easily accessible, feel-good messages that have little to do with scriptural context, and more to do with pulling isolated strings of verses to justify a doctrine of the believer receiving blessings (almost always material ones are referenced) from God, for doing good things, and thinking positively enough to believe that you will receive it, or you won't, at least not much.

Attached: JoelOsteen-JoyceMeyer.jpg (403x189, 13K)

Retards tend to be pretty happy-go-lucky. I grew up Catholic, and I learned quickly that listening to some fat bastard in a bath robe talk about Jesus just doesn't do a whole lot for me.

You are right and it is very sad but hopefully enough awareness to the fact can restore some honor to the denominations over time

I went to church today after seeing something on here about being Christian like Christ or some shit and the minister had a sermon on "stepping on up to reality for what it is and with a sword iif necessary" and its interesting to see the normiesphere intuitively pick up on the memes/talking points discoursed on Jow Forums

Evangelical is a term that gets applied pretty broadly. Most of these churches are devoted to biblical study and contain God-fearing people, although newer pastors are misleading people in many of those megachurches. For some reason, megachurches have tendencies to attract the Emergent and Prosperity Gospel types, which try to appeal to a "lowest common denominator" mindset, in becoming too seeker-focused, and lack proper bible lessons, only presenting the scriptures shallowly and in ways that sound good to potential newcomers' ears. I certainly would not write off all Evangelical types of churches as compromised. If the Baptists qualify as Evangelical to you, then give one of their churches a try, except that one Westboro "Baptist" Church, which has very little to do with how the others conduct things.

Blessings all you anons going to church, but also remember that "the church" (as in the Kingdom) is all around us all the time. Living life is accordance to the Great Commission means serving outside the walls of the church as well as within it.

May the Lord be with you all, especially in this season of celebration.

Same to you sir. God bless.

fuck the catholic church and anyone who supports them.

Attached: 120dayscover.jpg (1660x892, 355K)