Reminder: Jesus Christ was violent against (((them)))

Then why do they teach so much cuckery in modern/western Christianity?

Attached: temple 1.jpg (1200x600, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Vatican_Council
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how can you actually think that? There's literally nothing of the sort in the bible you mongoloid. Admit it, your favourite kike is nothing more than that, a kike.

How was the camel meat today? Extra juewcy? Mmmm that smoky cumin, that light bright hummus to tang everything up, mmm!

404 Foreskin not found.

Jesus was a jew, no doubt about it.
>Be Jesus, want to be king kike, create your own cult, convert Jews to Judaism 2.0.
You abrahamic cucks are hilarious with your mental gymnastics.
>inb4 b..bu...but Jews hate Jesus and he hated them...through deceit the jews war.

Attached: scripture.jpg (313x161, 11K)

Attached: 1544930324729.jpg (1111x597, 63K)

/rel/----->

Reminder: No one named Jesus could have existed at that place or time.

So Jesus was black?

Certainly a shitskin to be sure.

>Then why do they teach so much cuckery in modern/western Christianity?
Jesus was Buddhist.
See how they hate Buddhism so much? Muh Royhinga?

It started as Marxist subversion post WWII and never ended.

Attached: 24542532545234534.jpg (1784x662, 358K)

Attached: 1541660070848.jpg (861x895, 105K)

From revelations: His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace.

He Waz...

Attached: f0f1becf636ed2c1a279613ac3903c0f--african-american-art-african-history.jpg (500x366, 40K)

Post the whole thing, kike.

Revelation 1:13-15 King James Version (KJV)
13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

>14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Based.

Attached: wokeblack1.png (1123x1122, 930K)

Sounds like a nigga on pcp

Looks like Sisko.

>kike
Your implication that I am a jew is quite insulting.

white people don't have wool like hair and bronze colored feet....
Jesus was a black jew...deal with it.

Sure thing, schlolmboy.

Lord have mercy on you illiterate monkey it says hair white like wool.

cast out monkey cannibal. repent

>white like wool

Missing the context there shlomo.

Attached: jesus_israel.jpg (726x572, 128K)

You faggots are essentially arguing if the tooth fairy is real.
You know that right?

>doesn't use punctuation, calls other person illiterate

Black people have white hair too..moron.

The average atheist is a flaming liberal who supports homosexuality, promiscuity, abortion, race-mixing, mass migration, feminism and antinatalism.

So Jesus was white but had a permanent tan?

Got it.

I separate the artist from the art.

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

>His head and his hairs were white like wool

This is why he called you illiterate, Jew.

>eyes red like fire...

so he was an albino?

Dont know about all that. Some sources of such a claim might help your stance. Still, doesnt apply to me. Im not an atheist.
Gnostic Deist. Christianity is a kike religion made up to better control the goy tho.

You are the only real fairy here.

I am aware that Jesus never existed. No historical proof of his existence...
I just like making fun of the Abrahamic cucks.

I don't think he was nordic european white, but probably like a fair skinned afghani today, which is what the earliest paintings of Jesus depict him as.

Attached: 1366768965468.jpg (560x375, 49K)

eyes were as a flame of fire...white hair....

A fucking albino!

Attached: albino.jpg (273x400, 27K)

>nordic euro
Surely wasn't.

If he did exist he would look like a Palestinian more than an Afghani.

Attached: download (1).jpg (299x168, 5K)

the catholic church which is NOT CHRISTIAN, are the real ones behind it.

Attached: Catholic_Babylon_P1.gif (1000x6723, 2.49M)

Still more attractive than any jew.

Attached: 1538324820089.png (1084x656, 283K)

the catholic church which is NOT CHRISTIAN

Attached: Catholic_Babylon_P2.gif (1000x6723, 2.67M)

Modern day Jews are not biblical jews. They are inbred creatures from some lagoon...up until about 100 years ago they were hatched in caves...

Stop shaming us you idiot and at least go read the bible before vomiting your atheist filth
>Jesus didn't want to be king in the political sense
>jesus spent most of his time pissing pharisees off by insulting them and baring their hypocrisy
>who the pharisees were if not the rabbis of those times, mmm?
>then after death christianity was spread through the most enlightened people of the time, the greeks.
>In fact, Christianity as we know is more of a greek religion than a jewish one: after the first disciples, Greece was converted and the faith spread through Anatolia and only then Italy

Attached: brass.jpg (1220x1080, 172K)

For quite some time now there has been a subtle, psychological attack on Christendom - it comes from the Jews who take directives from the greys (who want to put you in a cell, or cube, or box aka imprisonment) who themselves push cuckery on us thru all the levers and pulleys they control vicariously thanks tto the Jews. As other anons have correctly stated before the cross is a box opened up, this is the mutual counter-symbologies expressed between these warring forces.

The greys have besieged us for milennia thru a psychotronic campaign, inflicting pedophilia, niihilism, homosexuality, homophobia, atheism and other complicated, logically fallacious systems of thought upon us thru deception.

It is as simple as it is abstract, and literally true no less. We are not pussies naturally, learned helplessness makes the human into a useless cuck, and learned helplessness comes from abject upbringing, which is a thing we would not readily have in life if we werent being poisoned by negativity energy as a society. And who poisons society again? We all know this.

So why attempt to make us into cucks? So the Jews can globally purge us, or otherwise control us, which allows the greys to land, enslave the Jews, and completely rebuild society into their likeness, or in other words a prison planet. This whole planetary siege by subjugation of human consciousness has been a means to an end, the end being a new home planet to colonize, with a ton of 70 IQ Africans as slave labor, a ruling caste of completely emasculated Jews to direct about the slaves, and the greys lording over all

>hurr copypasta

Then explain Occams razor, or why these things i just stated are facts

I am not an atheist
Why do you retard christcucks always assume that everybody is either an Abrahamic cunt or an atheist cunt?

Wake up and smell the open sewer of your favela...there are more than 10,000 religions in the world. Chances you are right about God are slim.

Brazil is 85% Christian and it is a massive fucking shithole...let that sink in. Perhaps abrahamic faiths are not the answer.

Cute. Dont tell my wife and kids k?

You Jews are so materialistic you cannot even comprehend the spiritual world.

There is no denying it, atheists are the harbingers of degeneracy. Atheism was a religion invented by the Jew specifically to help the goyim become good little degenerate social democrats, and stop having things like pesky and expensive families and children.

>Then why do they teach so much cuckery in modern/western Christianity?

Look up "The Scofield Bible commentaries." Also, Zionists have been funding seminaries for decades, where they teach clergy to basically preach Jew worship.

Attached: 1545002950307.png (552x652, 197K)

Double posting, this kike is on shilling overload. JIDF must pay overtime on the weekends.

You Abrahamic retards need to be purged.

You are probably circumcised, enjoy the mark of the jew beast.

lol it does.

Get a load of this kike, lol.

The 10000 religions were all designed to find tthat 1 God in the first place. If they werent then they were just designed for money and power by an upper floor filled with spooks and heretics.

You dont understand that Christianity is just the yellow brick road to what we all as humans seek out. You can get there outside of being a Christian, but only bevause God is at the end of all good things, even other (good) religions

Just find Christ, it doesn't *just* have to come from the Bible, but the Bible is an honest and true route no less. You could find him in anything as long as your effort is backed with sincerity.

Attached: alpha.png (1021x818, 234K)

>Also, Zionists have been funding seminaries for decades, where they teach clergy to basically preach Jew worship.

Yep this is 100% true. Often I'll read sermons online and read "Jesus told pharisees they were a bunch of crooked liars..oh and BTW Hitler hated Christianity and so many Christians are being persecuted in Iran!" It is so fucking obvious jews have infiltrated and hijacked Christianity in the west.

The whole "Judeo-Christianity" term reeks of it. There is no Judeo Christianity. There is just Christianity.

Rabbi whatcha doing there?
Pharisee's make up some conspiracy stuff with "greys" so that someone who really says something of matter, might look like a lunatic.

But you know what; Nobody with a braincell left will fall for it.

That's how you expose yourself and even name your own behaviour "subtle, psychological attack"

He had to be crucified to make the law ful.
He knew in advance that one would tread on him and he will die and he let it happen, because it had to.

Someone who is against christ would be like: "Yes yes think about the colour, roget about the message" and "right his colour, fight about it; dont admit that he made the law full, either way"

Didn't insult them. It's simply the truth. He might provoked them but he provoked all so many ;)
First christians were Jews.

And everyone is adviced best, to read the bible himself.
Don't believe the lies of the Talmud and Quran, but read the bible. No matter if you're a pharisee or musselman.
Christ also died for your sind and want's you to repent and give up sinning and become part of the kingdom of God.

And that's why christ never murdered nor killed and never called or ordered to do so.
Because everyone shall have his chance to find to righteousness and be forgiven.
And to stop sin.

Attached: christ.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

Atheism is a religion like not collecting stamps is a hobby you brainlet.

>follows the kike king, calls people kikes
I heard people from the Dominican Republic were retarded...I didn't want to believe it but now I see it is true.

No thanks.
You do your thing and I will do mine...
I won't follow an Abrahamic faith created for desert people.

Piss off kike. The days will come again when Christians see the true enemy again and treat them worse than lepers. Run before you get covered in spits.

Attached: jesus_jews.png (1383x748, 493K)

Enjoy your kike religion just don't attempt to "convert" people to that jew filth.

DEUS MEUMQUE JUS

Destruction
Materialism
Imposition

3 points

Sure thing, jewboy.

The mother of Jesus was a jew...therefore he was a jew (if he even existed) and was a cut cock tribesman.

It just makes him a self hating jew.

I understand regular Jews don't except you for being a black Jew, it must be so hard being hated by literally everyone.

>Jesus also referred to as Jesus of Nazareth and Jesus Christ, was a first-century Jewish preacher and religious leader. ...

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA kike lover

And she was nothing like modern day jews..in your own words. They converted to Christianity.

Run along now shlomo, you don't know which script to play.

Attached: Goebbels Christ 1.jpg (599x282, 54K)

>don't except you
Yep...you are a fucking illiterate nigger

You dont have to my dude, but for your sake find God himself, and from nothing in particular but what you find yourself able to relate to him thru

>script
He was still a jew...a biblical one which makes him less filthy than the larping jews, I will grant you that point.

you focus to much on the flesh, its just a suit. Jesus is Spirit, not material. Jesus incarnated many times, we just don't know him as Jesus in the other incarnations.

I know a very skilled astral traveler, who has over 5k OBEs count, and He had found out that Jesus, God and the Kingdom of God are real thing, you can reach them in out of body travels but they are way higher, so not easy to do for a beginner. But what he found out is that for example King Salomon was Jesus. And that God can enter any living body at any time He wants. God is not away and unreachable. That is satanic horse shit. Jesus has a physical body TODAY, and is walking among the people. To conclude, the physical shell is not important when a Spirit like Jesus is inside, the DNA doesn't play a role for Him.

Whatever you shlomo.

Attached: what_talmud_says.jpg (793x695, 98K)

I am good with God.
Nice to see a real Christian for a change, good for you.

Your turn, Jew.

Attached: 34564564564563.jpg (2104x1184, 863K)

user's point was that you could get there reading Lao Tzu.

Attached: Miss The Point.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Yea and the most rich and powerful nations of the past 500 years were mostly Christian. For a reason, perhaps.
And if you're brazilian and is not a christian or atheist, you're some sort of umbandista so you deserve no respect. Go worship your demons, pol is a christian board

The first christians were jews indeed, but the Christian philosophy is not Jewish. Far from it, actually. Paul's texts had clear Stoic influence on them, and the later christians turned Crhistianity from a simple religion into a philosophy itself - mostly St Augustine. If one is to praise European advancements, one cannot forget that Christianity was the catalyst that brought reason and philosophy to the pagans, which gave birth to the Western ethos.

That is some heavy stuff.

>King Solomon was Jesus
I think your buddy is pulling your leg with this one.

How can I be a jew if I still have my foreskin.

Friendly reminder, if you are cut then you are either a born jew, a convert or their slave.

this

Attached: hes right.jpg (260x194, 17K)

I'm a christian and I hate jews, niggers and pakis
Before I was a Christian I was a liberal open borders type.
Make of that what you will.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1440x900, 93K)

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

>their slave.
that would be it

Fucking niggers...you couldn't just steal the tourist's watch, you had to take his arm as a snack LOL

BTW newfag...that is not how you do it.

powerful

Whites dont deserve Christianity, its strictly for Meds. Go back to your Samhain child sacrificing

Lol, prove you are whiter than me, nigger.

Nice pilpul.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Vatican_Council

Nice try Rabbi also; That its only through the mother is unjust, wrong and what the pharisees teach.
You just keep exposing yourself

Ofcourse being Jew is from the fater, being an Israelite, from the father again and being an hebrew also.
And you guys twisted it and denied how the inheritage of DNA works and still deny and your post exposes you.

Because the DNA mix and its inherited through both, mother and father.
Therefor your *cough* "sacred feminine" doesn't make sense, its unlawful an abominationa gainst God.
Just like your preaching sir Rabbi.

You shall oppose them through honesty.
And you shall not insult or do unjust and unrighetous but you shall fight them with righteousness and just.
So they will kneel down; like its said in Revelation 3:9 "[...]I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Oppose them with love.
Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

again someone who seeks to make ours look like lunatics and again you fail.

Attached: pocket_watch_2_by_the_perfect_screw_up.jpg (730x1095, 149K)

But he is the son of God tho

This.they we're only bronze because his light skin was burned.

Why do people always think and assume isntead of learn for themself?

>show me your skin
What are you, 5 years old?

I bet you want to see my uncut cock you fucking faggot.
Go eat your white man arm.

It says it right there in the Bible though

>why do they teach so much cuckery in modern/western Christianity?
Liberalism
Humanism
"Enlightenment Era"

Heterodoxy

>2018
>Wanting to be white
lol enjoy going extinct faggot

>rabbi
You can call me a monkey, a jungle savage but calling somebody rabbi is hitting below the belt...especially that you put a capital letter.

No one wants to see your cock, faggot. Prove you are not a fucking nigger.

>I think your buddy is pulling your leg with this one.
no, I believe in his every word. He publishes a diary of his astral travels. He puts out a lot of very interesting information about world behind the veil.

One interesting story, he discovered that it is very likely there will be a nuclear holocaust. He doesn't know the time frame, but he had a glimpse into death satatistics of the whole world, and in some point in time in the future there is a huge spike of deaths related to leukemia, cancer and dna mutations.

Some of those Nordic Blondes really tan nicely at times. Their skin literally looks like bronze. Asians are more of a flat mat darker skin where the Aryans that can tan look shiney and bright and blacks at least a pure bred nigger are way to dark to be considered bronze. Even meds don't shine quite like the ones I am talking about. They are absolutly a darker flat like color similar to Asians.

>tfw never knew I was alpha until I saw that pic

schitzo posters never cease to amaze