Go to an MMA Gym

Every man should know how to defend himself and others. It does not take much to know enough to vastly outperform an untrained opponent in a street fight. 6 months at an MMA gym would give you enough skill to defeat 90% of the civilian population

As a man, you are looked upon to protect others. Having this ability gives one confidence in situations that can become confrontational. Plus its very good for masculine mental health and a great place to meet really cool people

Attached: 1544911479873.jpg (725x1024, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37XiSn81oFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How often do you get hit in the head? Microtrauma to the brain is life-ending later on. How do you think your joints will hold up? Just CC, unkess you want an excuse to roll around with sweaty men.

Well that's gay and all but in the USA we have guns

in mma gyms you'll probably spend little time sparring with enough force to fuck your shit up, i'd be more worried about boxing than mma, specially if you're not competing

I got guns and went to a BJJ gym too. Got to train with Edgey Brah himself in DTLA. Fatass nogyms will die from a heart attack when trying to defend himself.

based and redpilled. MMA is for wannabe ninjas. Guns are for men

>Every man should know how to defend himself and others.

This is what guns are for. Hand to hand combat is good for athletic events, maybe.

I tried. They wanted to charge me $800 a month.

No thank you.

180 a month

Not wannabe ninjas. Wannabe security guards.

not that much. I spar more than most because I love it but you can easily learn techniques to defeat normal plebs on the street without putting your head in danger

most gyms dont even let you spar until youve been there for a couple months

my old grandad was a boxer, he trained me and my brother from when we were old enough to walk, god bless that man, I loved it and it's amazing how just knowing you can handle your fists, the inner confidence that comes from that makes using your fists almost redundant, I think the other fellow can tell simply from the way you hold yourself and from the look in your eye, I guess it's the appearance of calm aniticipation and absence of fear, whatever, learn to fucking fight you faggots.

>MemeMA gym
I think you mean a boxing gym, user

and you'll never pull them out and shoot anybody. if someone slapped your face youre not gonna pul them out. if someone grabbed your girls ass youre not gonna pull them out. if someone called your mother a cunt youre not gonna pull them out

guns are for last ditch scenarios because if you pull them someone is gonna die. everything else gets handled by being a man aka knowing how to physically defend yourself

Took BJJ as a teen. Grappled with the instructor's daughter. She was hot but bloodied my lip, so I blacked her eye. Instructor wasn't pleased but he knew not to fuck with your's truly.

You can own guns and still know how to fight at the same time, retards.

this sounds good in theory but there are very very VERY few scenarios where you need a gun or where its defensible in court to use one

like I could slap your girls ass and spit in your face and laugh. youre not gonna pull your weapon. you either just sit there and take it or fight me

if you can't fight me, you sit there and take it. doesn't matter what kind of heat youre packing

This, sadly we dont all live in the US,

Just fuck off you stupid FUCK. I don't fight people, mainly because I'm not a dumbfuck like you. I know that I can kill someone with 1 punch if the conditions are right. Since I'm an adult, if someone wants to threaten me, I let them know Im carrying and there will be no martial arts involved in the process of defending myself. End of story, you brain damaged fuck.

100%. Americans think a gun replaces this but it doesn't. it just makes ordinary confrontational experiences more deadly

>you are looked upon to protect others
No. Not anymore. There's nothing in it for me to protect anyone but myself.

She's gonna braaaaaaapppp on the table and cover it in fecal particles.

>It does not take much to know enough to vastly outperform an untrained opponent in a street fight.

Attached: 1229846840889.jpg (1152x864, 451K)

mma destroys boxers. I can take down and submit a world champion boxer quite easily. learn MMA

if not, boxing is good too though. just know if someone knows grappling youre fucked

So you learn mma because you don't have self control? That's gonna get you killed way before lack of martial arts training. If I was actually being assaulted yea i would shoot them. That's what guns are for, rake baby

>Why learn punching, kicking & grappling when you could just learn punching instead.

>you can easily learn techniques to defeat normal plebs on the street without putting your head in danger

And that the most tried and true technique is how to avoid a fight altogether, because no matter how well trained you are, if someone is concealing a knife and goads you into thinking it's just going to be a fistfight, you could easily get yourself killed

youtube.com/watch?v=37XiSn81oFw

This is one of the most honest CQC instructors I've heard, anybody who tells you they can teach you to take a knife from someone is trying to get you killed. A good instructor might teach you HOW TO SURVIVE A KNIFE ATTACK but not how to beat a knife unarmed

you think you can but I know you can't. I can tell by this emotional response youre afraid of physical confrontation probably from a lack of fighting skill

you more than anyone should learn how to fight so youre not so scared

>jumping on le current year mma fad
Kys cucklet
Do mma if you're under 20yrs and have no other things to do, if you're over 20 you're a try hard cringe lord

Le I do mma is the equivalent of "I know karate" of the early 2000s

You fidgeting skills won't help you when 4 muzzies (Europe) or niggers (US) surround you and knife you in the gut (EU) or shoot you (US)

The redpilled thing is carrying a gun, in cuckrope least you can do is being Jow Forums and carrying a knife

Attached: Image-by-Chad-J.-McNeeley-US-Navy-700x394.jpg (700x394, 41K)

this is a very weak answer. a real man protects others, step up and be a man your life will go better

Listen friend if an effeminate leaf starts waving his hands around in front of my face I'm putting it down. He'll win in the end but at least its one less of you dog humping bastards.

Based.

Sorry but some white whore Instagram thot doesn't inspire me to join mma or anything else for that matter..

>t. leaf who never been in a brawl his entire life.
Fuck off. Unless I know you, you're on your own.

no. you will not be pulling your guns out at every confrontation and stay out of jai like ive demonstrated throughout this thread

I can literally humiliate you in the street without giving you a reason that holds up in court for pulling a weapon. if youre scared to fight youre just gonna be another humiliated bitch with a gun in his pocket

learn to fight

no you wouldn't, because youre scared to use them in any scenario which doesn't mean imminent death and you should be. if I slap you and you shoot me youre whole life is over

I have lots of self control. im also not afraid of confrontation. there is no scenario I dont feel comfortable in. I can tell a lot of you hope guns solve this issue for you but it just makes your scenarios much more dangerous and limits your options

>I can literally humiliate you in the street without giving you a reason that holds up in court for pulling a weapon

Tell us a story XD

Did you ever have her do any leg chokes?

Attached: 1542643236103.png (516x566, 407K)

sure, the best self defence training is sprinting

but life isn't a war zone. fist fights are way more common than knife fights. some douche mouths off to you and grabs your girls ass, what are you gonna do?

someone is bullying your friend, what are you gonna do?

someone picks a fight with you at a bar, what are you gonna do?

if you can't fight, youre not gonna do anything and that kills a man inside. if you can fight, youre good to go and thats a confidence people can sense on you

Shut up you fag! You have no clue the speed or power a world class boxer has. A welter would lay your ass out so fast.

maybe learn how to fight so that the very mention of physical confrontation doesn't trigger a fear response like your just shown in this post

Fighting is what niggers do. Have you seen the interwebs? Are you a nigger?

Settle down there, leaf. Hard to talk big shit but in reality you are this

Attached: 1528753179510.jpg (800x527, 152K)

You are such a dumb fucking IDIOT man. If you slap me, YOU GET ARRESTED. I'm not going to tell my kids to hold on while daddy settles a dispute with some manchild. Im gonna tell you to fuck off or youre gettimg waxed, rightfully so in tjis country. Keep playing the fox and the grapes you stupid cuck. Cant even carry, what a bitch you are.

Anyone who practices any combat art in order to defend themselves is an absolute brainlet. You're not in school anymore, attacks in the real world do NOT happen when you're aware, or when you're capable of defending. I say this as someone who did BJJ/MT/wrestling for years, in part for self-defense like the other brainlets ITT. What it taught me is to never get into a conflict, ever.

nope, you won't. you can talk tough online but we both know youre not gonna pull your gun unless the situation is truly dire. you'll just sit there and take it.

You US faggots really do go out of your way to look for any fucking excuse not to be considered completely cucked don't you, cringe.

because youre a weak boy. that doesn't surprise me.

this thread is for people who want to evolve from being a weak boy into a strong man

If you want to fight like a nigger, just get a knife.

I pour beer over your girlfriends head and slap her ass while staring right in your eyes

you have a gun. what are you gonna do?

>mma
no thanks, rolling around on the floor with another man is gay af. Not redpilled at all

That’s actually bullshit. As long as there is imminent danger I can and will pull a gun. If your dumb mma ass keeps escalating thing you get shot.

I used to box way before I got into mma. I know the benefits of boxing

You misspelled six more niggers.

fighting is for men.

I have a gun, faggot.

Attached: trumpglock.jpg (1532x1074, 605K)

And yet, we have the right to PROTECT OUR FAMILIES... SO KEKED RIGHT?

>some douche mouths off to you and grabs your girls ass, what are you gonna do?

Stick him right in the diaphragm with a half million volt tazer, not risk getting myself or my girl fucked up.

im talking reality. im talking the reality of you having a gun in a normal confrontational situation. it doesn't give you an advantage at all, it actually handcuffs you

Nah, I'd tell you I'm calling the police because you have assaulted my girlfriend unprovoked. Because you are a uncontrollable lunatic who thinks he can fight his way out of any scenario, you are likely to get aggressive, confrontational, and begin to make threats against my life. At this point, you present a clear threat to either my life or well being. Because you are a violent, unhinged idiot, you swing, and the person carrying defends themselves with an appropriate level of force.

Shoot you and then her. I have nothing to lose in life and now you’re dead. Checkmate

so? youre gonna let your wife get her ass slapped in front of your kids? "dont worry guys, he'll get arrested"

see how pathetic that is? learn how to fight and you can step up and whoop my ass instead of waiting for cops

I'm 41 years old and have been in more brawls that I'd care to count. I've beaten the shit out of people, I've gotten the shit kicked out of me and into the ER.
Why the fuck should I stand up for some random? Because I'm supposed to protect them for what fucking reason? That shit is their responsibility.

And you? My money is on you having just started at some MMA gym, learned some basic shit and now you're here to tell everyone how awesome and righteous you are.
There's no fucking righteousness in a brawl, it's punch first and don't stop punching until either you or the other guy is out cold.

I can tell how naive you are by you claiming people won't pull a weapon unless shit gets really dire. Wrong. People will pull weapons for no fucking reason whatsoever because in a real fight, anything goes.

If you pull a gun and shoot someone even here in the Us and it’s all in self defense you’ll still be wracking up massive legal fees.

Best to go unarmed, or avoid the situation all together

nigger logic

At least we have guns in the first place you jewish leaf shill. Fuck outta here. Once those are gone its game over.

>Plus its very good for masculine mental health
>uses pic of thot for his thread
Dumb kikes never learn

>just get into unrealistic fights in unrealistic scenarios goy!

This

Literally nigger logic

Doing some basic strength exercises and cardio at home is enough if you have a gun or a baton.

Only niggers and spics operate on an honor system