Straight white people are inferior; change my fucking mind you baby back rib ass bitches

straight white people are inferior; change my fucking mind you baby back rib ass bitches

Attached: a3384dc4fc2b2b44302d5305779d774e.jpg (720x933, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0X7BC1GLp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: borednow.png (1271x845, 224K)

Imagine being that retarded you think this is an argument

Die you fucking Barneyfag

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

People occupying an actual position of superiority feel indifference towards their inferiors, not the projecting vitriol you're expressing

I can't say I wouldn't expect that from these literal retards.

Attached: 1373330483200.png (511x101, 23K)

I-I need to go um f-fap now

oh my God you misogynistic shithole my Daddy is literally m00t I'll have you fucking banned for triggering me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you hate my Little pony too you cis cumbox. Eat my ass

Attached: tumblr_nxengzNSvP1s19fneo1_500.png (500x500, 48K)

Please die

Attached: Screen Shot 2012-08-11 at 4.16.35 PM.png (997x285, 59K)

When Trump breaks almost all of his promises, the Jow Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Jow Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was NOT a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Democrats had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who won against the potential first WOMAN president, but couldnt do shit with his first and only term. The entire nation will KNOW that Trump is a literal disaster, that he practically stomped the USA further into debts, intimidated women, groped them and his administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches.
All this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump and HERE COMES THE KICKER, they wished that they choose Hillary that november day. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Jow Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and then I will reach my climax.

Attached: f2941ed7001027b973660267d65f53d2.jpg (418x433, 23K)

spoken like a true intellectual

unironically this

literally die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-07-05 at 9.25.00 PM.png (649x323, 39K)

checked

Can you help out real quick?
I think i have almost figured it out. Are you posting that screenshot in response to those fucking ponypics while calling them barneyfags because the implication is that they are practically watching Barney the dinosaur because the airing times are so close together?
Appreciated.

>literally just changing a few lines in the "Trump will lose the election and I will laugh at you" pasta and reposting it

Attached: 1544764341620.png (865x807, 884K)

youtube.com/watch?v=H0X7BC1GLp8

Attached: 1442843424963.gif (427x240, 454K)

I wanna eat Barney's ass

>because the implication is that they are practically watching Barney the dinosaur because the airing times are so close together?
Yeah, something like this. They think they're so fucking special for watching this garbage when there are other adults out there who also watch other toddlers' shows, they just haven't found them yet.

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-07-05 at 9.30.33 PM.png (673x54, 17K)

bruh thank you so much that video saved my life

Rarbot

shut up you literal Nazi, mlp is created by God himself. Every braindead line that comes out of those ponies' mouths is spoken by God himself and provides the last modicum of self restraint to keep me from slitting my fucking wrists

>being this deluded
Proof you need to have your windpipe crushed

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 2.19.14 AM.png (888x204, 44K)

Ahh,
So it's about adult MLP fags watching a children's show and acting all sophisticated and superior about it while attempting to look down on other children's shows, not seeing the irony of the situation?

Attached: 158[1].png (447x378, 11K)

I thought Canadians were supposed to be nice BAKA MY UNCLE WORKS FOR NINTENDO AND THE FBI U BETTER WATCH UR BACK >:(

fuck off coon

ahem... NO U

Saged and reported

>drink bleach kike shill

Attached: 4cc.gif (304x185, 87K)

Yeah, you're getting the idea.

Not in this case, you're overstepping your boundaries, faggot.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 2.13.44 AM.png (418x170, 42K)

yAsss queen look at u using that report button UWU we stan a rule following queen!!!!