Fem anons post only ITT

Fem anons post only ITT.

is he good looking?

Attached: jamesfeilds.jpg (1100x619, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9gNOLH4wj8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there are no women on the internet

good looking enough for Tyrone

Attached: 9a799871cea62a82efae7395ae093e3357da530a51dce7d6efa823a264cc26cc.jpg (469x436, 28K)

Oooh he's lovely, teehee. :3

Moar

1000/10 ; this is surely a woman.

Fuck no. He looks like a thumb with hair as its solar corona.

0w0 im definitly a gamergirl you guysssss
Uwu
#realgamergurlll *u*

>Oh my sides

Attached: DF728C36-8904-4FC6-8820-5E1DDE53E40F.jpg (1000x690, 197K)

Wut

Femanon here

salutations femanon.

is he good looking or not?
if so why?

Attached: shure.jpg (177x284, 6K)

He was designed to look like what people think a typical "alt righter" should look like. He may not even be real. I still can't believe there are people who haven't figured out the entire event was fake.

girl(male) here. he's kinda cute

Femanon here.
No, the best thing he has are his clean clothes.

can you explain it to me?

Attached: Alex-James-Fields-Jr-800x430.jpg (800x430, 55K)

He's a pudgy fuck

He's not hot but he's probably a 5, could be a 7 if he joined the liftwaffe, slept better, and ate clean. Certainly not repulsive.
Regardless, James doesn't have to be smoking fucking hot to be worth caring about or fighting for.
Go contribute to his commissary.

Attached: 1543316350840.jpg (787x900, 276K)

>disgusting double chin
>doesn't hide with a good beard, is literally a neckbeard
>dumb haircut
>style of glasses doesn't suit fat face
>bottom teeth are crooked
4/10

>girl(male)

Attached: 1505146069640.png (184x314, 72K)

no. he's fat and has a ridiculous chin. maybe room for improvement though, if he lost a lot of weight and worked out.

oh no i totally agree with you i am not saying we should objectify him on his looks i am just wondering how most people look at him. as well as someone said [in jest] that i look like a blonde version of him.

we all have different opinions me myself i reckon he did do it being overcome by emotion you'll notice he was the only one charged with anything.

i mean we will never know now. but i reckon i been with more women than him based on what has been said about him so far.

and ill be honest. i totally dont understand why.

what should have happend is he should have had a trade been married by this time and expecting a kid in 3 years and buying a house for the new year. instead (((someone))) had other plans for him.

but even if the cost of living wasnt so high. why didnt a woman come along take him in and help him become a man.

you can understand the thought process i am talking about no?

Attached: sdfsd.jpg (600x791, 46K)

i'm a straight guy but i'm identifying as a female for the purpose of this thread

he's not good looking. he has the face of a person who masturbates several times a day

Attached: limp fucking noodles.jpg (1345x1208, 252K)

if he lost weight and started exercising his mandibles and fixed his eyesight he'd be ok

Fuck no. We don't like cringey neckbeards

good looking if he lost weight and worked on himself.

Attached: dick.jpg (618x410, 46K)

literal archetype of a neckbeard incel

He is 0% attractive but edgy tatted up thotties will still write him love letters like they do to every high profile prisoner.

I have the same fat facial genetics. It fucking sucks. I'm skinny as fuck, but my face is eternally obese.

hes not bad better than some nigger and poo in loo

try lifting, you weak bitch. make some neck gains and your face will improve

He is not attractive.
IMO.

femanon here.. he's not hot. Looks like a nerd. give me a lean, ripped, dark man with confidence and he can to what he wants with me.

He looks like the subway pedo with five o'clock shadow.

Attached: jared-subway.jpg (640x427, 43K)

oh fuck, why are commies always so ugly?

>why didnt a woman come along and make a man of him?
Disgusting. Women don't turn boys into men. It is through the mentorship of another man (preferably his father) that a boy becomes a man

maybe this'll be you one day

Attached: blacked by OJ.jpg (640x494, 47K)

your saying that without a father figure. a boy can never become a man.

Attached: meh.jpg (1200x817, 129K)

Thi. he cute

Sad thing is he tried looksmaxxing with the hair and stubble. He looked worse when he was younger.

Attached: facebook-james-alex-fields.jpg (600x350, 43K)

#Neckbeard #Softlines he seems like a real winner in my book XD

youtube.com/watch?v=9gNOLH4wj8o

>we all have different opinions me myself i reckon he did do it being overcome by emotion you'll notice he was the only one charged with anything.

There are nine others in jail waiting on prosecution and I think four others currently serving their sentences in addition to two civil suits with multiple defendants.

if you look like him, have no personality you will need a lot of money

t. fag user

he's below average but would be salvageable if he weren't also over-9000 autistic

oh i never knew that. forgive me.

Would be if he lost the jowls. And got some style. Some chicks like the fat guys but they have to be dressed well.

woman here
he's a solid 6

woman here
i say hes 8

Attached: 1518730031273.jpg (460x460, 35K)

has potential...too fat

No he's ugly af.

Yes

ITT: anons post
ZERO TITS
E
R
O

T
I
T
S