Hey Jow Forums I hope you're getting ready for work tommorow! You better not stay up too late! Gotta get those sweet 8...

Hey Jow Forums I hope you're getting ready for work tommorow! You better not stay up too late! Gotta get those sweet 8 hours of sleep. Also don't forget to leave 30 mins earlier now as those roadworks have started. Oh by the way the meeting is now tommorow afternoon I had to bring it forward as Stacy's finishing for christmas early this week, you know what she's like.

Attached: 1536539272039.png (1200x864, 371K)

>those roadworks have started
It's December. Update your copy pasta and say icey roads or some shieeeeeeeeeeet.

I love being self employed, I think I'll skip setting an alarm for tomorrow, just wake up when my body is ready.

Work occupies the mind. Trust me, you do not want it wandering away where it shouldn't.

Attached: 9.jpg (852x480, 11K)

Tfw I was a neet
Now I’m a factory worker
And I love my Job

There's roadworks here all year round, it's unfortunate but our infrastructure is in good hands thanks to us taxpayers!

Attached: 1530076990639.png (643x480, 211K)

Eat shit abdul I just got home from work and my weekend has now started.

Too realistic.

That's cold. Hard work built AMERICA

What do you do and how did you do it? I hate being a wagie. Thinking of getting certified in some networking or security shit and trying to consult down the road but I gotta put in work as the low man on the totem pole so I can learn about how a business is run

>job 1km from house, 10 min of walk
>7.30-15.30, 10-20 days in a year when I have to remain a bit longer due to volume of work
>back home by 15.45, lunch eaten by 16.20, dad comes back earlier, always cooks it up
>admin job with effectively 3h of work per day
>5 colleagues in the entire building, everyone is sarcastic and cynical as fuck, same as me
>swearing is practically mandatory
>you can go out for a coffee, or to do a personal errand like a bank anytime you want
>boss is a functional alcoholic who is most of the time in bars, friendly as fuck, never orders around, he asks

I have ample of time for college classes, gym and ponies.

I would rather starve than get a job in warehouse or in retail.

>tfw PA and they never fucking end here

Attached: 1510421313832.png (633x758, 34K)

I'm at wor right now. Getting ready for a day off. M-F are plebs

Man that sounds so sad.

I don't have to work for three weeks faggot. I'm gonna spend all day tomorrow killing NCR degenerates.

Attached: 1429137555571.png (1162x850, 38K)

only thing i hate about my work is the niggers on the subway
got targeted by one like 7 days ago who was looking for a fight because "u looked at me funny" which i didn't, blood is still boiling

You hate the niggers on the subway. This nigger saw that you hated him. Called you out on it. You chickened the fuck out. Grow a pair, faggot.

Still better than huddling in a wet cave hoping that I'll find something I can kill and eat before I starve to death.

>8 hours of sleep

Good jest.

>tfw 26 year old manchild that went to college later in life so I'm still in school and my winter break just started

Attached: 1517206622776.jpg (604x604, 36K)

Gotta be up at 4am.
Fuck warehouse work.
If you aren't a driver or forklift operator you make shit money.
These people do not care about your life outside of the 8 hours a day they have you for.
Its like I'm renting my own body and time.

i'm entirely honest, i never even saw him and i know how violent they are so i would never maintain eye contact with one
had he attacked i would have fought back at that time with a lower or equal amount of strength as prescribed by the french law on self defense which i absolutely, definitely wouldn't want to breach