Southerners and Stereotypes

How come most European stereotypes have this trend of coming from southern regions?
>British: london, bongs, bad teeth, elitists, shitty food, Saxon rapebabies
>most true in south Britain
>Germany: lederhosen, oktoberfest, yodeling, roman rapebabies
>most true in south Germany
>Italy: pizza, pasta, OK sign, loud, obnoxious, dimwitted, swarthy arab rapechildren
>most true in south Italy
>Spain: flamenco, bullfighting, siesta, sunny, moorish rapebabies
>most true in south Spain
>Sweden
>limpwristed, self hating, pure snownigger genes
>most true in south Sweden
Why might this be?

Attached: DUo59ThXcAUYRO7.jpg (1138x823, 140K)

judging by this map we're the gigamutts of europe

>Le based white nationalists Celts just like my great grandma XDDDD
I hate Americans that push the idea that the ginger niggers are anything but Marx-worshippers infested with third-world solidarity.

>grouping west slavs, east slavs, south slavs, and magyars
It's cool, but they're not there yet

You stupid cunt
"Southern" britain culture would be Rhodies, Aussies, Kiwis, and Saffas. AKA the best brits

Attached: SETTLEMUNT MY ARSE.jpg (450x449, 33K)

>britain culture
*british culture

I hear people in northern sweden resent stockholme for not being swedish or representative of sweden at all.

Sounds like the Toronto of Sweden.

>south Britain
>not even fucking located in the Isles

I didn't make it, just needed a pic

I mean, Magyars are genetically related to West Slavs anyway.

A lot of stereotypes are northern, the only one that is southern in your list is elitist. Also Albanians aren't turks

>bad teeth, shitty food, Saxon rapebabies
That's mostly the Norf though.

south is getting closer to africa

Wrong map faggot
The way intermarium fags prop themselves up is patethic
Historically West Europe and Russia were the BVLLS cucking intermarium fags

Attached: 1542474603744.jpg (614x866, 106K)

The same is true for the US with the cowboy and SoCal stereotypes.

You can say the same about the US

how do i get a qt slav wifu :(

Southern Sweden is the stronghold of anti migration support.
Northern and Stockholm cucks keep voting for their Socialshits and EU libtards tards.
>Pic related
Yellow = SD (Anti immigration party)
Red = Socialshits/commies
Blue = liberals/cuckservatives

Attached: Election result.png (800x986, 259K)

Based danes

we are not white people,not even europeans

Does it have to be? We're just that good at creating empires mate

Attached: Slot Machine.jpg (413x438, 80K)

Do get out of Italy, you don't belong. Return to your third world shithole soon.

italians are not white

Rhoadie user thats always on here detected

do you really have to come here and say that in every thread involving Italy?

yes,it's my duty

Would slav waifu (male) be okay?

With the frequency I recognize posters on an anonymous forum Im starting to think there is only around 15 of us on here

I really need a new hobby

Attached: Rhodie Constitution.jpg (798x626, 321K)

You are not Italian. I bet you are some Romanian Gypsy near Venice or some shit. Just get out of the country.

>Sweden
>pure snownigger genes

Attached: East-Asian-admixture.gif (800x545, 73K)

no
but im guessing slav males are also considered as attractive

i am 100% italian, meanwhile you are a memeflag

Prove it faggot, the burden of proof lies with you.

Attached: proofs.png (382x491, 96K)

Why no stereotypes about us and the dutch?

Attached: Schuman.jpg (2040x1530, 404K)

>Red = Socialshits/commies

Attached: 1543855389395.png (500x488, 143K)

no, its your job

>proof
why should i dox myself for some degenerate memeflaggot?

Eventually Americans will figure out that British isn't interchangeable with English and that the union flag isn't the flag of England

Nobody ever thinks about belgians apart from chocolate

Because you are clearly not an Italian and you keep shitting up threads. So let the truth set you free.

Are you going to go to Belarus next and start saying that they aren't even white and European because you and your inbred cousins happen to be there, Achmed?

Ill be your friend rhoadie where do you live. Also I kind of what a rhodesian ridgeback named Cecil for keks

Literally who?

no,i am an italian nationalist

i am italian and i do what i want

Why do so many Americans idolise poor shitholes?

Statistical noise, they are platinum haired, pink skinned, pigoid noised snownogs.

Nope, you clearly aren't.

More accurate.
But I agree, respect given where respect is due. Russians perfected the oriental mindset perfectly with their white cunning. Mongols taught them well.

Attached: 15332909812140.jpg (614x866, 146K)

Maybe because the rich parts of Europe are the most multicultural.

cosa devo dirti,non crederci

No you are a fucking semite who is trying to seperate the white race. Fuck off back to Morocco, Ali.

northern germans are sub human

Attached: germany gdp and unemployment rate.png (1244x654, 412K)

Attached: nordic trailer trash.png (820x505, 125K)

smetti di impersonare gli italiani

>separe the white race
good thing that we are not whites then

Because americans are limp wristed cucks who are largely ashamed of their colonial, Germanic ancestors.

The Balkans should be an Slavic, Hellenic and Med shitfest of muttery that even Americans can't reach.

Once a snownigger, always a snownigger

I'm only 60% Germanic user, identifying strongly with that is just dumb.

proof that communism works

Americans have this rediculous belief that europe is more cultured than the usa. One trip to England fixed that misconception right up.

Inb4 oi! Angland is kulcha'ed. I'll tell me muhver

There you going again, Salim.

Pic related, an average slavic male t b h.

Attached: 535161-500w.jpg (500x667, 54K)

you want us to be white so you can steal our culture

When can South Germany and North Italy just become a single country to oust the wogs and snownig degenerates?

>Steal Italian culture
Not much to steal when all of Western Civilization is built off of the Greco-Roman influence from Rome. Its already influenced everything. Italian culture is already pleasant, even with its flaws.

You want Italians to be shitskins so you can feel better about being a mudslime.

italian culture has nothing to do with ancient rome

when ameicans will be white,mongrel

you want us to be white sou you can steal our shit like a nigger

I am aware but the historical impact of the region is undeniable. Modern Italian culture is unique in its own way but is not at much of a risk from being stolen. That said I would be much more concerned about Americanization fucking things up.

it doesn't matter we are not white

don't even bother (you)ing this retard

And I believe you, I think you aren't white. However I also believe you aren't Italian either.

that's because you are braindead

Hes right

Im a north italian with blue eyes but dont consider myself white even though I could easily make that claim. Im med first

Idont care about northern europe. The only country's I care about are mediterranean countries

>american education

Theres no such thing as white in Europe, its a colonial term. Meds are med, Nords are nords. Both and neither are white at the same time.

nice digits mate
I live in tampa but I'm in tallahassee for most of the year for university

Attached: 1538953316970.png (780x801, 199K)

I lived next to a greek once, even as a child I understood this man was the very definition of subhuman. He refused to wear a closed shirt at any time, constantly aerating his disgusting body. Like a giant ball of brown dough rolled around in lint. Not to mention he resented the fact that my family got a bigger pool than his, so he could no longer play king of the block. He was constantly spying on us, calling the cops on us ("dis fence 2 inches too high" sort of bullshit). We were never able to prove it, but we were all pretty sure he was behind certain items "disappearing" from our backyard, which conveniently stopped as soon as we walled off our property from his. At one point the Greeks may have been a great people, but today's breed are all oily, scheming, kabob-lusting sea manatees.

White women can tell the difference, why cant you?

Attached: david gandys dad is a cuckold.jpg (1080x1350, 125K)

God damn it you also post the Floridians are the most powerful memes too, don't you

Attached: 1540817292213.png (835x602, 470K)

This site would be much better if we could range ban all amerimutts shitposting here.

They are both white, retard. Stop perpetuating the idea that white = snownigger.

Its easy to claim we are all the same, until your girlfriend wants to go on a girls trip to the med and you arent invited

then meds are shit skin subhumans. sorry kid we arent white, we arent connected to you in anyway, not only that but we hate your guts and want only the worst outcome for you and the people who look like you

This is the mediterranean century

Attached: MED BVLL.png (978x829, 920K)

>we aren't connected to you in anyway

lol my family is swiss, we are the best of Germanics and Meds. also did you pay your taxes?

Swiss are alright, we will kill you last

Sorry, we are a neutral mountain people, that is we will tax you into oblivion first.

Except Americans are mixed with other races like Negroids and Mongoloid natives. Balkan is mostly Europeans of the same race. You on the other hand gypsy, you're mixed with literal pajeets which, unlike most Balkans, makes you Non-European and Non-white.

k nvm

Lmao all these gnomes are three feet tall, unable to maintain a functioning society and reek of shit

>the people who don't live near niggers like niggers
hmmm where have I seen this before...

Attached: 1488307110246.png (1293x912, 468K)

Pic related: its you

Attached: 1543580860249.jpg (1337x1337, 382K)

>flag: Belgium
>Belgium

I'm gonna need sauce on this user, sounds like a made up country

Attached: pepe 11.jpg (125x100, 3K)

>italians
>dimwitted

fuck you nigger

Attached: italian iq.png (376x281, 72K)

>southern stereotype

Average IQ in Sicily is 89.

i'm not sicilian though.
>posts a movie scene made by a jewish nigger lover saying that all of italy is shitskinned because arabs once controlled a small section of southern italy

Attached: surname distribution.png (455x487, 250K)