No, this is not normal. This is why Americans need to rise up. Be the change you want to be

No, this is not normal. This is why Americans need to rise up. Be the change you want to be.

Attached: SmartSelect_20181217-070627_Twitter.jpg (1405x2034, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/klOf9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like a certain dark race needs to be brought to a heel

You're right, it's not normal for criminals to freely go online to ask useful idiots to support them in disarming law abiding citizens, that's why we're having fast fair trials for political criminals soon.

I wonder how many of those were niggers

And they're going to try to take away white's guns

Doesn't account for:
Suicides
Gangs (aka blacks)
Or crime/death prevention with guns

Alcohol has a much bigger fatality rate. Ban that first. Sage

Shes right
And btw, she won

I support Australian style gun laws.

Please, if this was about saving lives you’d see the same kind of posts about the opioid epedimic!

I’d be more worried that 97 thousand Americans shit themselves to death

Attached: 33700231-53B2-454D-882B-BA9F31D0BAA5.png (1150x1712, 68K)

>foreign flag
>American politics

Attached: 066.png (454x600, 347K)

Then youre a traitor to the constitution and deserve execution. Call a constitutional convention or repeal ALL gun laws.

Medical malpractice kills more per year. Ban assault doctors now!

Quickly, hand in your guns to the government goyim we will make sure you’re safe!
Gun homicide rates for whites is as low as Canada and Western Europe. We don’t have a gun problem.

Niggers gonna nig and clappers gonna clap

Losers aren’t winners

Yes we do. We need to institutionalize people again.

So then move to Australia you pathetic retard. Who is stopping you?

>WELL REGULATED

fuck it I'm getting a sword

Most of them are suicides, and the rest is mostly gang violence. Only a few thousand are from genuine criminal vs. good guy/innocent situations.

>this is what niggers actually believe

fun fact, 23,854 of those deaths are suicide, and once again, the majority of homicides are b, you guessed it, black males. Found this info on Time of all places to boot.Quit pushing your psycho agenda's Hillary.

Gun homicide rates for men are 9 times higher than gun homicide rates for women. Only women should have guns.

>implying anyone should care about niggers killing other niggers or people offing themselves
The government only wants to stop suicides because you're destroying government property.

This is a really shitty form of concern trolling. Very boring. Why are you even here, and why are people replying.

>the 40,000+ pages of gun laws we already have doesn't count as well regulated

not that it even matters because several acts of congress have already laid out what the militia is: every able body male between the ages of 16 and either 45 or 65 i believe, depending on the act.

Hillary has unironically been responsible for way more deaths than 40,000.

Attached: nigger problem.jpg (640x624, 84K)

Why post a small snippit? The modern day dumbed down version of the 2nd as it was written would be something like " a properly function militia is required to ensure the security of a free state, so, the people have the right to keep and bear arms". The meaning of regulated in that time was not how we use it now, and was more akin to saying "having regular bowl movements" note the same root word, regula- your shits arent legistlated by the government, it means youre getting enough fiber.

She's probably accountable for 40k deaths annually

Anyone antigun is basically evil and corrupt since only evil people want to take guns from good people.

>us
Speak for yourself. You're not my president, and you never will be. I've never murdered anyone with any of my guns, and the only way I ever would, is in self-defense.

You first Hillary, tell those men with guns guarding you to use their words when problems arise

numerals of truth and justice

Attached: 1278961686459.jpg (267x500, 32K)

YELLOW VEST

Attached: Lnbp79m.jpg (819x783, 160K)

searching for CDC raw data now. brb

if any user wants to help and pull number of gun control laws and trends in last 5to 10 years, would be helpful

>nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
cringe

The black/white crime inbalance is nothing compared to the male/female crime imbalance.

Deal with the biggest problem first faggot.

>deaths

Zzz

>Then youre a traitor to the constitution and deserve execution
You're on a list bucko.

I thought the ebil Republicans and nra forbade the CDC from researching gun violence. Surely HRC didn't lie about that during the campaign.

Where's the lie?

Hello Hillary

Attached: 0_12000b_fb9a7a7f_XL.jpg (800x649, 88K)

Niggers are indeed very cringy, I concur.

In "muh niggers"

Thanks user Ive really been trying this year, I hope santa gets my christmas card

It's the truth though.

Prove it.

Unironically this. Indian doctors come here and do unnecessary surgery at an alarming rate. Completely unaccounted for by the MSM

Attached: 1541232185431.jpg (116x125, 3K)

>Rise Up
>Demand the state disarm us.

I don't think you grasp the concept of revolution Chiang Kai Shek.

Attached: 2nd amendment - Orwell.jpg (1936x1296, 655K)

It's a lie, as anyone with half a brain knows. Nothing is that simple.

Superpredators

The find the statistics that prove it wrong.

The available information from the government and other groups proves me right. The only way I could see someone arriving at a conclusion simplifying it all down to "niggers" is if they approached it with that idea in mind in the first place.

tens of thousands die every year in car accidents
time to ban cars

I did, till a few years ago I was proven wrong by FBI crime statistics and other studies.
And it's not just gun crime, it's all crime.

And yet, anyone with a brain and the drive to learn beyond what they're spoonfed can find that crime is hardly ever a single factor problem.

Bitch wants us disarmed. Cunt wanted to be president.

Government stats like these?

Attached: 0AE9FF78-39D3-43F3-873D-E689C8E803DD.png (616x2030, 1016K)

Once again we see how retarded niggers are.

Basically, but not formatted to conveniently suit an agenda like that.

You’re really fixated on asserting that you have a brain, but a lion doesn’t have to tell you he’s a lion. You can’t provide any stats because you know they don’t support your “argument” if you can even call it that.

Niggers lie at the root of all their problems.
>poor
Because you're a nigger.
>can't find work
Niggers aren't looking.
>jail
Niggers can't help but commit crimes.
>shot by cop
Niggers can't help but resist authority no matter how benign.
>murder
Niggers are violent because they're niggers.

No shit. Obviously its not social or economic differences, because even blacks who have higher status in either still commit more crime than white people.

Do you know what the principle of parsimony is in Biology? Its the principle that can be summarized as "the simplest explanation is often the correct one". "Niggers" is a much simpler explanation that reflects reality than this mytholigical aether of racism that permeates the entire globe causing the negro to fail at everything, before, during, and post contact with the outside rule, in nations where he is a minority, or a majority, and then within his own ecosystem within those larger systems.

>Be the change you want to be.
I don't take psychotropic drugs... that ain't stopping doctors from prescribing them massively.

>cringe: bend one's head and body in fear or in a servile manner.
Suits you, nigger.

every time i see something she says i only hate her more

also niggers are the cause of crime in america.

Correct.

Those are a brainlet’s delusional opinions..post stats or gtfo

Yes. Because people are sick of gun violence. Even more sick of the government not doing anything about it because politicians are too busy lining their pockets with NRA money.

>if I jump up and fall down it isn't gravity until you give me a peer reviewed paper in a journal
Nigger.

>Be the change you want to be.

Fair enough. Since it would require a Constitutional amendment to change the 2nd amendment, you really can't do anything much with gun control -- almost all gun deaths involve handguns, and past efforts have demonstrated that passing legislation to control ownership of handguns is politically unpopular and runs into Constitutional issues.

So what are you planning to actually do? Try to amend the Constitution? Good luck with that. It can be done, but it will not be easy if you can do it at all, and it will take years even then.

Perhaps your best bet is to be the change you want to be by insisting that laws against gun violence are toughened and enforced. By working to make sure that gun safety classes are made available in schools for all of our young people, to cut back on accidental shootings. By insisting that mental health treatment be available to folks that need it. By strengthening the ability of law enforcement to crack down on gangs and other violent groups that spend so much of their time shooting at each other.

All of that would address the causes of violence in s=which a gun is currently the weapon of choice, and all of it could be done within the limits of what the Constitution will allow -- so you could start at once.

A lion doesn't have to tell you he's a lion. It's self evident. Likewise, it's self evident that the overwhelming majority of blacks are not violent criminals, and that statistics like those in show that blacks are more likely to be victims more than perpetrators of violent crime.
yeah keep on thinking that bucko
There's a lack of data on this, or at least a lack of studies that control for the many factors that can affect crime.
Occam's razor, or the law of parsimony, is just a heuristic, and it's definitely not infallible. It's just a statement that the simplest ideas, or the ones with the fewest assumptions, are the most easily testable. It's not some law of the universe.

If you can't see the difference between those two situations you're probably either blind or intentionally ignorant.

"Gun deaths" includes suicides. Maybe so many people wouldn't be killing themselves if neolibs like her and her husband didn't ship all American manufacturing overseas.

>Highest number of gun deaths in years
>Highest population in years
>must be a problem

She lookin dumb, lel

>past efforts have demonstrated that passing legislation to control ownership of handguns is politically unpopular and runs into Constitutional issues
Sure, it won't be easy. But legislators have to deal with difficult issues all the time. It's literally their job.

You are intellectually dishonest if you think you have high odds of dying in random gun violence vs tripping or injuring yourself in your own home. Random gun violence is a leftist fantasy.

I said its a principle and only "often" the right one, but statistics only affirm anectodal evidence: nigs are worthless. This shouldnt even be surprising. *some* race has to be the worst. Its absolutely impossible we are all equal in every regard, and if we're different, then there is a hierarchy, and somebody has to be on the bottom.

Are America's gun background checks effective? This is the question we must ask before we call for more gun control. Let's look at the numbers.

Of the 5000 unjustified gun-related homicides in the US annually, approximately 90% are committed by people who obtained their guns illegally, such as through the black market. Let's ignore them because increased gun control won't stop them (it hasn't stopped them in France or Australia). Of the "almost 40,000" gun-related deaths every year, only 500 of them can be attributed to people who passed a background check before buying a gun. Pic-related is a graph I made to show that lawful American gun owners are no more likely to commit murder than European gun owners. In other words, background checks are entirely sufficient. It's the black market that must be dismantled.

Fun fact: 9 in 10 gun homicides in Chicago are related to Chinese-produced drugs that were funneled through the southern border. Gun crime is directly linked to drugs. An even better fact: the opioid epidemic is coinciding with a downturn in the Chinese economy. China is trying to destroy America with drugs.

Attached: Europoors.jpg (1045x602, 98K)

Tell that to the families of American gun violence victims.

Attached: 5644684.gif (500x388, 110K)

mostly suicides
only a faggot complains about guns being owned

Exactly, nigger.

It's called Chicago and Detroit.

>gun deaths
Literally a meaningless statistic, people are free to kill themselves however they please
The only stat that matters is homicide using guns

also:archive.is/klOf9
>CNN replicated that analysis and found that 39,773 people died by guns in 2017, which is an increase of more than 10,000 deaths from the 28,874 in 1999
>CNN's analysis also showed that, within the total number of deaths, 23,854 people died from suicide by guns in 2017, the highest number in 18 years. That's a difference of more than 7,000 deaths compared with 16,599 suicide deaths by guns in 1999.
>Article goes on to treat this as a massive growth in gun violence despite that of the 10k change 7k of them were suicides
Fuck CNN, fuck Hillary, and fuck Jews

Attached: Capture.jpg (1007x720, 98K)