MH370 was hijacked by Chinese organ harvesters

That's what a former Fox exec is now claiming.

>Ex-Fox TV executive Darlene Lieblich Tipton recently announced she has a hard drive containing solid proof that Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 was hijacked by organ harvesters.
>The plane, which had 239 passengers and crew on board, disappeared on March 8th, 2014 while flying from Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Malaysia to China.
>Tipton, who lost her job at Fox after she used her company email address to raise money for relatives of the missing MH370 passengers, says the organ harvesting plot was devised by Falun Gong practitioners. They reportedly conducted a mass kidnapping on the doomed flight and took the 200+ passengers to an undisclosed location to murder them and remove their organs as “part of an ‘on demand’ transplant operation for rich people.”
>"I hope that China arrests Falun Gong practitioners and stop the heinous act of using these prisoners of conscience to facilitate China’s inexcusable and horrendous practice of live organ harvesting,” Tipton commented regarding her theory.
>The former executive says she plans on making a film about the tragedy to show people the truth about what really happened.

What do you think Jow Forums? Is she full of shit? I can see something like this happening... hundreds of people on board and the kidnappers would make an absolute fortune. Maybe they conspired with the pilots/flight crew.

cloverchronicle.com/2018/12/16/former-fox-exec-claims-doomed-flight-mh370-got-hijacked-by-organ-harvesters

Attached: MH370 Organ Harvesters.jpg (1100x619, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cloverchronicle.com/2018/12/16/former-fox-exec-claims-doomed-flight-mh370-got-hijacked-by-organ-harvesters
linkedin.com/pulse/coincidence-rothschild-inherits-freescale-patent-bryan
youtube.com/watch?v=TZx55t8K0CA
nbcnews.com/health/health-news/opioid-crisis-makes-more-organs-available-n874761
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly if you are 200 and let your self get herded into getting murdered.
You deserve it.

that the same one who got fired for sexual harassment? im sure he needs a paycheck because nobody will hire him. people like him say things because they are paid to

This is almost as crazy as the South Korean president scandal.

checked, but no

You fucking idiots are so stupid. You know that a white organ wouldn't work in a Chinese body. It would be rejected. Genetic difference make people, especially mixed race people, almost impossible to transplant.

>Chinese organ harvesters
Hmm, all these stories and shill threads lately to push muh China and take attention off the jews. Makes me think.

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews did to the West post-WW2

Attached: jews blood libel.jpg (3457x2990, 3.72M)

It would work in a jew though.

They were Malaysian passengers retard.

The point im making is, if they needed organs, they wouldn't need to hijack a plane full of people with organs that they can't transplant. They'd just abduct Asian poor people on the outskirts of China. This whole fucking thing is so stupid, you have to be a schizophrenic or brain dead to think a plane would need to be hijacked, going to extreme lengths, to do something that is sitting in your backyard.

it only gets crazier, famalam. are you ready for when the mutts realize their foreskins were stolen for longevity medicine? Will they ally with muslims to defend their jewish dick-docking?

>says the organ harvesting plot was devised by Falun Gong practitioners
How the tables have turned

Oh really? All of them were? Do you not know how to use Google? It was a mixed bag of passengers, not 100% Malaysian. Holy shit, I am realizing Jow Forums has been inundated by retards from godlikeproductions and schizophrenics off their meds.

Asia might be mainly kike free but you guys a whole bunch of other crazy ass shit going on

the story seems so extraordinary for someone to stake their professional reputation on

What has this guy done since getting fired by fox for improper email usage?

you know you can check things out just to be sure you are right before posting, right? you are sitting in front of a computer

Attached: manifest_MAS_0903.jpg (840x2814, 577K)

Rothschild was involved with people that died on the flight.

If I recall correctly, they were co-holders of a valuable patent and now that they're dead, he holds sole ownership.

Do you realize how much organs go for ? even if 15 of the passengers had organs compatible with chinese people they'd make a windfall

Attached: IMG_2873.png (673x994, 654K)

So you genuinely believe in order to harvest organs, a plane was stolen during flight, and an international search commenced, all to steal passenger organs? Hahaha... holy fucking shit. You believe this over taking prisoner organs or poor people on the outskirts of town? One is simple, the other unnecessarily complex. This is your rational thought process and im convinced you're on yvr cusp of full schizophrenia.

Ah ok, i was wrong... but it's even better. Most were CHINESE.

Attached: Untitled.png (659x539, 36K)

>cloverchronicle.com/2018/12/16/former-fox-exec-claims-doomed-flight-mh370-got-hijacked-by-organ-harvesters

Mostly this.

Attached: colbert.png (489x578, 657K)

why do i actually believe this. what's wrong with me?

tell me more

Attached: go_on.jpg (320x296, 19K)

>luigi maraldi
>irish flag
racist slopes

>guy
*gal

Nice try wong

Sounds like PRC propaganda to stain falun gong's image abroad, though it wouldn't surprise me if the PRC would harvest their organs

lmfao, that's some bullshit for sure

No, i don't "believe" anything. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Why would chinks hijack a plane to harvest organs? They've literally got millions of people imprisoned who they can kill and harvest organs from at any time they need them. China has been doing this shit for decades.

So stealing a plane vs harvesting prisoner organs and poor people in China that are abundant makes rational sense to you? Hijacking a plane is more plausible to you than the hordes of undesirables that exist and nobody would miss would be too easy, yeah? They had to instead make a plane and passengers with international passengers included vanish for organs? Hahahahahaha... user, whats it like being completely retarded?

China has zero need to do that because they just use people they execute or disappear within china for organs.

>former Fox exec
>hijacking a airliner in the middle of the ocean to harvest organs
>cloverchronicle.com

Takes some butthurt Pajeet shill to dig this shit out after Googling every day for "China organ harvesting" fakenews.

>lmfao, that's some bullshit for sure
Yea i was joking its pretty fucked up they are accusing the Falun Gong of doing what the CCP does to them

Self hating Jew business professor told me during office hours that MH370 was hijakced mid air along the lines of the opening scene of the dark knight rises. He said a group of passengers had a patent or something for some supercomputer. He was dead on about Obama arming al qaeda and isis long before it became known so I’m inclined to believe him.

VII
Very important Inteligence extraction.
Landed plane in water extract asset kill the rest

>falun gong practisers are the organ harvesters
>believing china would hijack a plane for organs when they already have millions of prisoners of conscience, underground christian churches, Falun Gong practitioners, and the entire Xinjian autonomous region to choose from

fucking rarted

Attached: 1537207893530.jpg (515x426, 71K)

So China hijacked the plane to kill its own citizens among them many high ranking officials for their organs?

But it remained for the Jews, with their unqualified capacity for falsehood, and their fighting comrades, the Marxists, to impute responsibility for the downfall precisely to the man who alone had shown a superhuman will and energy in his effort to prevent the catastrophe which he had foreseen and to save the nation from that hour of complete overthrow and shame. By placing responsibility for the loss of the world war on the shoulders of Ludendorff they took away the weapon of moral right from the only adversary dangerous enough to be likely to succeed in bringing the betrayers of the Fatherland to Justice.

All this was inspired by the principle—which is quite true within itself—that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

—Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X[1]

was harvesting organs part of the plan ?

It was taken down because of the semi conductor patents
linkedin.com/pulse/coincidence-rothschild-inherits-freescale-patent-bryan

Attached: D120FBA3-583C-4D1E-8E0F-A5ED24183769.jpg (640x615, 293K)

this

He doesnt really give a shit how absurd it is. He just wants to pretend he believes it and acts shocked to shill the story, because he thinks it has potential to keep people interested in the same old MUH CHYNA narrative they keep spamming every day. The bandwagoning nigger and gook shills in here are no different.

>I have a hard drive full of proof. watch my movie

Attached: lonshanks the cat.jpg (351x351, 10K)

I have very good info from my Chinese associate that a high ranking Chinese royalty needed a penis tansplant and after much research into different people throughout the world they found a man from somewhere in Africa that was the perfect canidate(very large bbc that the Chinese royalty liked) the rest were collateral damage unfortunately.

>Darlene Lieblich Tipton
>"Hey guys, we should support the CCP in punishing Falun Gong practitioners for organ harvesting, even though the CCP harvests Organs regularly of the Muslims in the North West, and Falun Gong is only protected by Western Nations."
Yeah I'm thinking she's been comped by the CCP.

>prisoner organs and poor people in China
The CCCP party cadres dont want filthy prole organs

watch out, this board is schizophrenic enough a lot of people will actually believe you

>muh china narritive

while you are right about how fake news this is, you are wrong about the china narritive. there isn't ENOUGH china narrative. if people knew the full extent of what was going on their they'd be begging politicians to carpetbomb the whole country

Stop being so fucking anti-Semitic, its just a long chain of coincidences, nothing more.

Attached: 1520336084169.webm (854x480, 2.07M)

What if there was one mega rich guy who found a match but the guy didn't want to give up his heart and lungs so he paid a criminal gang $400,000,000 to get him and make it look like a plan crash with no survivors?

woops wrong webm

What if I told you that Russian, Chinese, Israel, Syrian, American and British agents and "troll farms" shilled here.

>thinking specific people aren't eyeing specific organs in specific goyim

woul'dn't an actual shill have a lot of comments by his ID in one thread to divert people with derailing shitposts?

>pic related
welp, that mystery's solved

He said nothing about organ harvesting, but that all the passengers were dead by the time the plane landed at Diego Garcia.

>being a fucking retard because it sounds cooler than the obvious

they'd try to take a big score of biologically compatible people for their "clients"

>The former executive says she plans on making a film about the tragedy to show people the truth about what really happened.

It’s bullshit just upload the proof

so whats the next step of their master plan ?

This. The Chinese govt hates the Falun Gong. And this is not the kind of shit the Falun Gong would pull ffs. They'd rather spend their time meditating.

>harvesting 239 people's organs at once
>organs have limited shelf-life when removed from the body
>have to perform 200+ surgeries in close proximity
>extremely high profile

Full of shit, desu. Kidnapping random people and harvesting their organs has worked for the Chines for years, and will continue to work.

Attached: 1538384899766.png (861x551, 911K)

More like a corrupt man exposing corruption

Usually they make a bait post and then move onto the next thread.

B U L L S H I T
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

I suspect the Amerilards on board were rendered down to make a slightly better form of gutter oil.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x785, 53K)

>So China hijacked the plane to kill its own citizens among them many high ranking officials for their organs?

He actually claims it was the Chinese moderate beheader "Yoga" cult Falun Gong which has a history of bleeding members out of money and then persuading to sell their organs while the upper echelons living in the U.S. blame their missing and dead members on the Chinese government for some CIA bucks. The main source of the "China organ harvesting" meme, next to Jewish lawyers making up horror stories to get clients who cant just buy into American citizenship into America as refugees.

The shit some here try to spin it into wouldn't fly even in the most dishonest Hollywood movie

what happens when your system gets a huge backlog?

Just look to the Mossad for inspiration on false flags and how successful it's been.

Attached: 1541232142107.jpg (768x1024, 42K)

>harvest 200+ people's organs
>without knowing blood typing or HLA cross matching
>risking an international incident
>instead of just abducting children in China and using them for far better and easier matches

Retarded thread of the day award goes to....

According to him the deep state is still executing PNAC. Assad holding on threw a major wrench in the long term plans for US encirculation of Russia and China however. He also said that the EU will fail economically due to migration and then there will be a Cold War between the US and China in which China will also see economic collapse. He made all of these predictions pre trump though.

Followed shortly by the first cases of diabetes in chinese history

Wait, a plane without a single German on board? Must be like paradise, never seen this before. I hate German tourists and they are literally everywhere.

Nice tricks CCP commie shill! Israel is our greatest ally and would never do that!

Soemthing something cringe Tiananmen coyp pasta
Soemthing something cringe Winnie Puuh meme

Shart epidemic...thanks to second hand consumption of Olestra.

yeah thats an old video, before the shills got their 2.0 upgrade

This is how you know it is fake. If anything this is China govt propaganda against FG.

Imagine the lack of self awareness and personal space invasion

Why is it so far-fetched? You don't think they hit all angles with their organ harvesting operations? They maximize their potential, full spectrum. Just like the 9/11 planes... the real ones were diverted to another location where they killed and harvested all the passengers/crew. They used blue beam holograms to trick witnesses and media. They also stole a shit ton of gold before building 7 went down. Jesus man, use your fucking brain.

Attached: gse_multipart43096.jpg (717x838, 111K)

same shit allegedly happened to the people in 9/11, not sure if it was with or without organ harvesting but why let a good organ go to waste.

>why is it far-fetched
Because it's the most retarded, convoluted, inefficient way to harvest 200 organ sets. Actually pants on head retarded. And then you add on that they would have to plan a governmental size conspiracy to steal a fucking plane's worth of people, land the plane, have an entire medical bay ready to harvest these organs with, 200+ patients prepped and ready for their procedure, etc, rather than just grab little Chinese kids instead? Are you schizophrenic or retarded?

Do you want to know what happens to the human bodies after the organs are removed?

Hint: Chinese food.

Attached: 1534823478827.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

i just realized this user is correct.

Changed my mind about any credibility to this fox story.

Same w the opioid epidemic.

This.

Attached: 83B88084-DD26-46B7-A794-01E4FD8D7F62.jpg (1025x512, 113K)

Flight 93 was hit with a salvo of 4-6 AIM-120s pickled at the same time, the jet would have spun so fast from the control surfaces been blown off, like 100Gs turning the thing into dust before it hit the ground.

she probably follows Q and has a hard drive full of Qposts. pic related is how organ harvesting is done.

Attached: bloody yellow house.jpg (480x320, 61K)

Dude, you're a fucking shill. How about you explain all of the hikers and campers who go missing in national parks. Thousands of them. They just vanish out of nowhere, never to be seen again. I would even bet a lot of supposed ayylmao "abductions" are conducted by the government for nefarious purposes (not necessarily organ harvesting). There is some serious evil shit going on in this world.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZx55t8K0CA

This.
Anyway why kill everyone in a two-way attack when you can sell all 200 if them at $250K a piece?

So schizophrenic, gotcha. Enjoy your retarded thread.

Don't need no plane crashes, 200 daily fr opioids, i'm not sure how many can be harvested.

Fuckin Jews. I can't believe all the evil shit their behind. To think just two years ago I thought it was a good idea to get a Jewish Doc.
\
nbcnews.com/health/health-news/opioid-crisis-makes-more-organs-available-n874761

they wouldn't have to harvest all at once. why not just warehouse the stock until its sold and then process it?

>haha dude no way someone would just kidnap people and experiment on them haha
>what is unit 731

Why not just do the exact same thing to local Chinese people who are far more likely to be better matches for the transplants?
>an occupied population where it was no secret they were doing it to them
>vs stealing a plane to do it
One of these is slightly more far fetched

the chinese would be better off harvesting pasta!

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

Actually it was probably AIM-9M sidewinders that locked onto a turbine on one side and made it flat spin extremely fast and disintegrate.

Watch this heatseeker coming off an indian MiG-21 going for the left turbine, imagine a salvo of those coming from the front, it would make that thing spin into mist

Attached: mig21kill.png (699x555, 690K)

that only woks on people who are stupid enough to fall for it. more than likely it's a troll that wants to see people get butthurt and is laughing at the amount of power he has. dumping as single post into a thread that gets a lot of yous is not derailing unless it's incredibly memable and would be counter productive as people will reply to it with image macros, thereby bumping the sensitive thread to the front page. wha'ts more likely, that

>my weaaaaaanus peeeenus of course! penus weanus!!! XD

is some sort of paid thread derailer, or just a bored shitposter. otherwise, it's ususally just a single benign disagreeing post that gets

>1 post by this ID hurrrrrrrr

because most people genuinely don't have much to say about a particular subject. This fucking place, i swear to G*d it's like you people don't even think before you post, same as your stupid slide thread nonsense

>see what i did there?

But vox told me that race is a social construct

2.0 upgrade?

>disagrees
>shill

i fucking hate this place