Be me

>be me
>about to get promoted C-level exec at public corp
>salary ~$600K + options and golden parachute
>be pic related
Proof that race is skin deep. I'm more successful than 99.9999% white people will ever be while I started for nothing and got ahead by the sole fact that I work harder and smarter than anyone else, delivering outstanding results.

Attached: 69LNCSD.png (1447x696, 124K)

b

The reason so many tech managers are non white is because they wont have any hesitation slitting the throats of their white countrymen

Congrats on getting an important position for being non white. Well done your part replacing whites.

Why don't you leave the white country you're in to be among your own people? It's almost like you intuitively understand only white nations are worth being in.

Thanks for disproving white privilege

I was born here and I don't like shitholes. Toronto is +55% non-white and doing fine btw.

>I’m not white
>I’m above average intelligence and work ethic
>therefore anyone of any race can do what I do dispeoving racial differences
Umm no sweetie

>Exceptions disprove the rule
Arabs/N African average iq ranges from 85-95 depending on the region.

Just because you came from the far end of the bell curve doesn't mean the bell curve doesn't exist.

Sounds like a big fat excuse. One people want to be left alone, and the others want to crawl up there ass anywhere they go. Slaves don't try to reform the plantation, they try to escape it.

>Sounds like a big fat excuse.
Excusing what exactly? I'm fine here. There aren't that many wh*tes around and the few are either based white people or literal drug addict and disenfranchised whiggers.

Attached: Attach9502_20181216_184749.jpg (1000x1199, 43K)

Fine, if IQ is an inheritable trait then I should breed x10.

You probably should, yeah. Strangely though there seems to be an inverse relationship between intelligence and fecundity

So what if you did? So what if you do work hard or 'earn' your position.

We're not friends, we're not allies. The only reason you even have the oppotunity is because of the utter fuck-up that was world war 1 and 2.

Whites have pushed the human race to 7.5 bil + people, and without them you'd simply be the smartest black guy on a dirt mound in Africa....and you wouldn't be 10% white.

>memeflag
>"black guy"
>pic related clearly shows I'm a med
faggot.

fake and gay just like most sandnigger shitposts
you could cure cancer but you will always be a shitskin who belongs in the desert
you are living in a world built by your enemies, who were always and will always be your superiors

Yes, there are intelligent people of every race. Now compare the amount of intelligent North Africans with the amount of intelligent Europeans. If you don't see a very obvious difference then you're not smart, your boss just gives you a lot of money.

>be pic related
You’re still a nigger user.

Attached: F6B43727-51D1-49C2-AD20-8002F0940197.jpg (671x1023, 57K)

North Africans and Middle Easterners actually have equlivant IQs to white and east Asians so long as they arnt inbred. So very few. Congratulations on not being inbred.

BAAAAMP

Attached: 23andme.png (2706x1454, 428K)

>whiteyboi's jealous that he isn't purebred

>I work harder and smarter than anyone else
AKA you have no soul from your shitskinnedness and have no problem screwing everyone around you to get ahead.

You realize you sound like a nigger right now, don't you?

I too make 600k a year
I’m the head sous chef at the local Applebee’s

larping leaf faggot
neck yourself already you neet

Nothing but a LARP as shitty as the color of your skin. Also your spelling mistakes are pathetic

Algerian?

Nigga you ain't even a nigga
You're just as white as any sicilian or italian.
Sorry, but that's the Caucasoid HUMAN race at work + canada's shitty diversity laws. Just because Jay-Z is a billionaire doesn't mean all black men are fucking genius rappers who are destined to achieve greatness. There's rich in every country, even africa. Just because there are capable doctors in places like somalia doesn't make somalians instantly smart.
The truth is found in the innovation and history of the people. I'd explain it to you but you're posting on *chan so you're probably a mouthbreathing retard.
Money makes more money, anyone can get any degree they want with money.