Vegans are the only dietary group that isn't overweight. It's time to stop killing animals, you fat fucks

Vegans are the only dietary group that isn't overweight. It's time to stop killing animals, you fat fucks.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19351712

Attached: bmi.jpg (891x578, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/sep/06/meat-production-veganism-deforestation
youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H4JzgDhCwfc
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/religious-denomination/seventh-day-adventist/#demographic-information
bjsm.bmj.com/content/51/15/1111
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Dietary deficiencies are something to be proud of

not only are they the smallest group but they are the only 100% tryhard "WOKE" dietary group, the others being normal people eating whatever they want or can find

>thinks cholesterol is a vitamin

How about you stop killing animals you vegan hypocrite?

theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/sep/06/meat-production-veganism-deforestation

Attached: Vegans commit genocide against small animals.jpg (480x360, 24K)

it's you again. You spam the same links over and over.

Over 90 percent of amazon rain forests are used for animal grazing. 56 million acres of land are used to grow feed for animals, while only 4 million acres are producing plants for humans to eat.

There's obviously a difference between removing animals from a property and systematically slaughtering/breeding them for hundreds of years.

>fish makes you fatter than milk

Hm, since plants don’t need to consume other life to survive, what if they’re the higher lifeform? Eat animals you inhumane bigot!

anyway, the post isn't about morality. It's about how meat makes people overweight.

Animals eat low quality feed not fit for human consumption, you'd need vast amounts of land, moreso than we have now to enable everybody to eat a vegan diet. Also, if everybody was vegan, what would you propose be done with all domesticated farm animals that we would no longer consume or obtain products for?

>Over 90 percent of amazon rain forests are used for animal grazing.

May or may not be true, but that is for the Chinese market. Has 0.0000000% relationship to me. So that makes it 'all my fault?' I guess?

Your stats are retarded, and I have zero control over what China and Brazil do. Fuck yourself or starve yourself on a idiot horse-feed diet. (Oh you're already doing that lol) One horse will die because you stole his oats fucker.

Short course on Veganism---
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H4JzgDhCwfc
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs

Attached: Beautiful Vegan Teeth.jpg (1313x695, 63K)

You yourself said it's about "stop killing animals" well guess what? Vegans kill 25x more animals than beef eaters. (One cow per year dies for me, only. Zero pesticide used, zero insecticide used) Just scream your activism in a mirror if you hate those who kill animals.

Attached: Swiss Pastures.jpg (750x498, 100K)

Lack of exercise, processed food and high-sugar diets is what making westerners fat these fats. Japan eats massive amounts of seafood and are very healthy, as well as active because they work and travel so long. Years ago, many people ate meat here and guess what? It was extremely uncommon to see fat people until recent times. Sloth and poor diet is the issue, not meat.

I have a BMI of 20.1 and eat 8 slices of bacon a day.

Fat people are fat because they sit on their ass all day

Attached: 546546456.jpg (2800x1440, 143K)

meat and animal products are high in fat and calories. Vegans who are inactive don't become overweight because they're not consuming so many calories.

>Vegans kill 25x more animals than beef eaters.
you have to be retarded to actually believe this.

Morality aside, beef is a class 1 carcinogen, along with cigarettes. Beef is not healthy for your heart.

I think modern meat eaters just eat way more meat than necessary

did you look at the link he posted?

Vegans don't become overweight because they become sickly skeletons on a starvation diet humans can't digest (grass)

Attached: Eric Doubay Vegan Extraordinaire.jpg (777x439, 46K)

1. It's generally harder to overconsume calories from vegan diets, unless they're eating a lot of junk food.
2. There's generally other lifestyle factors involved. Many Vegans I know are obsessed with exercising. I'm pretty sure a meat eater that's willing to bike or run for several hours a day will probably look thin and malnourished as well.

Steroid hormones are derived from cholesterol. Just as important as any vitamin.

B12, D3 are vitamins and some of which vegetarians are lacking.
D3 especially is the so called antiage vitamin.
You don't have a cow's digestive system. Stop killing yourself.

data collected from Seventh-Day Adventist church members across North America

7th day aventists are only 37% white
pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/religious-denomination/seventh-day-adventist/#demographic-information
Hispanics and blacks are more overweight than whites and asians statistically which means it's skewed which means ur dumb die

One cow per year dies for me. No tilling, no intensive harvesting needed at all (just some hay of course for winter) Zero pesticides.

How many mice, moles, rabbits' snakes, and fawns die under your tillers, pesticides, and intensive harvesting machines, 'animal lover?'

Attached: Vegan Chemical Warfare upon the Earth.jpg (640x372, 117K)

These results are obvious. First, the study looks at BMI, not bodyfat or muscle mass. Second, the study compares a group of people who eat strict diets against the catch-all meat-eater. That would include the standard American diet. Why not compare vegans to carnivores, or even keto?

stop posting

Yes, which is what made them GOOD years ago when most people lived physically demanding lives. Still is good today, somebody working long and hard hours on a building site isn't going to be satisfied with a bunch of leafy greens for dinner and there are certainly fat vegans out there who think they are healthy just because of what they eat and aren't exercising either. As I said before, fat people were uncommon back then as pretty much everybody worked or walked everywhere unlike nowadays, so now people are getting fat because they're not burning up the energy they're consuming. It's not the food that's responsible, although processed food is the worst culprit, but laziness.

Attached: 464564564.jpg (4032x3024, 1.05M)

When the last vegan dies or leaves Jow Forums I'll stop.

Attached: Green Smoothies for Peak Dental Health as a Vegan.jpg (834x490, 61K)

breakfast cereal has b12 and vitamin D. It is not hard to get these vitamins.

Hmm... buying vitamins or slaughtering animals? I have to think on that one.

the same amount that is needed to feed the cow you slaughter.

The pests are thieves and trespassers, and removing them from the property is justified whether they are human or rodent because property rights.

You should eat some Bulgogi, it looks good.

Attached: 756757.jpg (700x350, 270K)

Humans make cholesterol from their liver naturally. Excess cholesterol causes clogged arteries.

Good for being overweight and dying from a heart attack

>Humans make cholesterol from their liver naturally.
As well as glucose and fatty acids. You've solved it, we might as well just live off the sun, no food needed!

All animals have the same parts. Slaughter a cunt, cook and eat her.

Attached: All-Animals-Have-the-Same-Parts.jpg (600x571, 39K)

no vegan has suffered from lack of cholesterol. The opposite actually.

>The pests are thieves and trespassers,
what if it was their home before? Why humans must always claim nature as their own?

>Excess cholesterol causes clogged arteries.
No, atherosclerosis is an inflammatory disease, and high cholesterol is a sign of low steroid synthesis. It's a symptom, not a cause.

bjsm.bmj.com/content/51/15/1111

you make a good point, brazil.

ah ok my bad

I just googled and low level of cholesterol apparently causes some problems too? I don't know anything about stuff liket his tho

based and meatpilled

I assume the land that is used for animal farming can be used for crops.

The animals would be put for adoption and/or placed in the wild.

>somebody working long and hard hours on a building site isn't going to be satisfied with a bunch of leafy greens for dinner

why do carnists assume vegans only eat salads? I eat beans, potatoes, and rice because I don't like eating 10 meals a day.

I think the only solution to the high food demand that ruins nature is to control the population number of humans by killing the bad, greedy genes that eat too much. Maybe in a few centuries we'll have evolved to be all dwarves who don't need to eat as much, but I guess that would just mean there will be more of us.

It's worth noting that most of those animals would die one way or another when set free, or if they're taken care of they would be castrated so they die off without kids. Also maybe all the tiny cage livestock that are pumped full of whatever drugs would poison the ecosystem of where they are set free.

>has low cholesterol intake
>has high T
Pick one chink

Beautiful.

vegan men have higher testosterone than meat eating men ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

I eat meat all the time, but I will admit that it’s worse for the environment then an all vegan diet.

>that pic
false equivalency. cannibalism never goes well in a healthy way

you'll admit as in you have a feeling, or do you have some source that says it's worse? because I'm genuinely curious

Wow maybe it's not the type of food you eat but the type of nutrients you get and eating food in moderation?

Dumbass VPNfag. Learn how health works you retard.

Jow Forums won't let you post using vpns...

And yet the world was much less fat when they were on an even more meat and fat-dominant diet that the starch-ridden grainfest they've been on since the '80s, coincidentally the time period that obesity rates skyrocketed for the first time in human history.

Attached: 1516831377778.gif (300x300, 3.66M)

Doesn't matter to the point at hand. You're a dumbass who thinks that "Eating Meat = OBESE XD"

meat itself is high in fat and calories. To say meat is healthy is similar to saying that Cheetos (or any other high in fat&calorie foods) are healthy.

>he thinks fat and calories are inherently a bad thing
Just stop posting. You have now confirmed to anyone who knows anything about staying fit that you are a retard who follows the same articles that dumb soccer moms follow.

>every cell in your body is made of cholesterol

>thinks you dont need it in your diet.

T. Vegan brain disease

It could only go well. Cunts deserve to be killed. Being used as meat they could at least be useful for something.

Attached: gallery_lucy-watson-veg_1.jpg (768x543, 41K)

animals contain no processed carbs or loads of sugar.

the only thing youve proven here is that you are an insufferable faggot.

The links I posted were all scientific studies. I didn't know soccer moms read papers from the National Center for Biotechnology Information.

>Vegans who are inactive don't become overweight because they're not consuming so many calories.
You mean "real" vegans, the ones that adhere to crazy standards that normal humans cannot and will not follow (as opposed the the low-carb, meat-heavy diets Jow Forums advocates that actually sustained most great ancient civilizations). 99.999999% of people are going to replace that chicken breast with a plateful of shortbread cookies (becuz no animals or milk lulz) and put adipose and blood sugar spikes in the places they once had muscle and vital nutrients. Veganism has historically been about as "tried" as communism, which is one of the reasons it's no surprise they so often go hand in hand.

Attached: the leaf behind the leftie jproxy.png (500x492, 189K)

Are there any sources that explain this further? Not that I dount you. I dont. I know especially when eating parts of the central nervous system are definitely damaging but what about just muscle meat?

No it isnt.

This is a myth perpetuated by vegan morons.

Do you understand what caloric density is?

If every person in the world was getting their daily caloric intake from plants, you would need to use an absolutely absurd amount of fresh water to feed the plants, as well as them taking up a much larger geographical area than animal farming.

More moronic idiocy from people who have no idea what they are talking about.

The rare carnists who's actually consistent in his morality that he wouldn't mind eating humans.

Nah, they just don't lift enough. You gotta give your muscles the room to take it all in and be a proper Roman.
1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day. Would love to see the average vegan accomplish that without not-so-natural "help".

Attached: 1505344966611.jpg (236x338, 28K)

>all fat is the same

The reason cheetos are so bad for you is because they are made of grains and sugar you dumb little gook.

You need saturated fat in your diet to be healthy, that is unquestionable.. go ask your doctor lmao

I don't consider women to be people. They're basically cattle and oughta be treated like it.

Attached: 3409604.jpg (620x400, 332K)

>Many Vegans I know are obsessed with exercising. I'm pretty sure a meat eater that's willing to bike or run for several hours a day will probably look thin and malnourished as well.
They'd still be more ripped relatively than the vegans because protein.

>as opposed the the low-carb, meat-heavy diets Jow Forums advocates that actually sustained most great ancient civilizations
wat, I thought the common man was still overwhelmingly sustained on grain. Not because eating almost exclusively meat would be unhealthy, just expensive.

PREACH

Meat is the culinary Jew. Contributes more damage to the environment, contributes more suffering to animals and the propagation of artificial bastard species like cows that should be extinct in the natural world, contributes more money to the pockets of the (((meat industry))), turns you into a fat fuck. Hitler was right, soya beans are Aryan beans.

>b-but muh gains
More likely than not you're a skinny-fat fuck and have no gains for which there to be in any danger. But if this is such a monumental concern for you there is NO EXCUSE not to be pescetarian. Fish is an infinitely more cost-efficient and nutritious source of protein than basically anything else on the planet.

There is not a single logical reason to eat non-fish meat unless you're a hedonist and think "becuz it feeeeeeeeels goooooood" is a logical reason. And that is nigger logic.

Attached: 1460149221123.png (544x733, 349K)

>rare carnists who's actually consistent
what the fuck is inconsistent about eating animal meat but not human meat?

>CONCLUSIONS: The 5-unit BMI difference between vegans and nonvegetarians indicates a substantial potential of vegetarianism to protect against obesity. Increased conformity to vegetarian diets protected against risk of type 2 diabetes after lifestyle characteristics and BMI were taken into account. Pesco- and semi-vegetarian diets afforded intermediate protection.
Where in this does it says that vegans are the only dietary group that isn't overweight? Where in it does it also say that vegans are not overweight?

But cows need to eat more don't they?

because there is no trait absent in animals that if absent in animals would justify eating humans.

well except for our confederate friend over here.

*that if absent in humans

>there is no trait absent in animals that if absent in **humans would justify eating humans

Vegans aren't usually overweight but they look just as unhealthy. I mean ffs just eat a burger once or twice a week

Literally everything you said is untrue, you supreme moron.

Plant agriculture is far less environmentally efficient as meat farming, also creating a diet extremely void in very important nutrients(vitamin D, saturated fat, vitamin b-12, creatine, carnosine, DHA, taurine)

You are a dumb fuck! and hitler was a meat eater you idiot! lmao

Youre so edge. Razors. Edgiest of edges. Well done. So youre 12 right?

when it showed that the vegans in the study were the only ones with an average BMI lower than 25.

>wat, I thought the common man was still overwhelmingly sustained on grain.
Not to the extent that we have been the past 40 years, no. There was the occasional sandwich but far less people were submerging themselves in Cheez-Its boxes back in the '50s. And there was no "low fat" diet craze that made them discard all their egg yolks just to crave even more soda.

I've currently been on a vegan low fat diet for 2 months and have lost about 13 pounds so far.

I eat as much as I want.
Nothing but fruits for breakfast
Rice or potatoes with vegetables, low fat sauces for lunch
Pasta with low fat pasta sauce for dinner.

Once my diet is over I plan on including chicken, beef and fish again but for sure low fat veganism is good for weight loss. Some guy (spudfit on youtube) ate nothing but potatoes for a year - which are low fat - without counting calories and he lost 114 pounds.

cows eat grass, what these idiotic freaks are suggesting is that our current plant growing method should be implemented into the rest of the untainted land on earth, which is basically using oil to farm and spraying the plants with an obscene amount of pesticides and using fresh water to grow them.

Apparently destroying the top soil of any farmable land in the world is a good thing, as well as bankrupting our fresh water stores to produce a highly non nutritious, non calorie dense food that you have to eat incredible amounts of to sustain a healthy amount of calories.

>bmi

You would have even better results on a high fat, low carb diet

This is a false equivalency and you are spouting anecdotes.

I could lose weight eating mcdonalds every day, doesnt mean its healthy you idiot.

The unhealthy looking vegetarians and vegans are the ones who eat nothing but vegetables. For some reason a lot of people think this is what veganism is. I stayed at the hospital for a while at some point and told them for food that I was vegan and all they served me were salads for lunch and dinner, I told them nevermind just serve me regular food for my stay.

>malnutrished instead of fat
Great

But how does that make cows eating grass any better? I'm sorry , it's just cows also need to eat and isn't that the same way how their food is generated?

>retard makes up bullshit and expects people to believe it

Great job of convincing people

That's not what the conclusion says buddy. Have you even read your own citation? Your chart also means jackshit when it has no links or citations.

no evidence that vegans are malnourished.

T. Delusional retarded pussy who thinks being a cuck who bows down to infeiror animals makes him a worthwhile man

look at the BMI measurements in the summary of the study I linked in the OP. The chart graphs out the BMI of each group measured in the study.

uhh no that is not the same way, do you know what agriculture is?

In order to grow plants you have to completely manufacture a plot of land, our current method is one that destroys the top soil and depletes it of important minerals(hence why most the population is magnesium deficient), grass on the other hand is extremely easy to grow and sustain and you do not need to destroy anything in the process.

I don't get how something like 20 is healthy for men. I looked like a skeleton with 22. Is this for people with no muscles? Then I get why vegans excel at not being overweight.

Yes there is, you’re in denial

insulting isn't going to change your risk for heart disease and cancer.

Other than the vaginal warts

[citation needed]