So my love started sending spicy messages to some random fag. Who gets punched in the face? The guy or the gal...

So my love started sending spicy messages to some random fag. Who gets punched in the face? The guy or the gal? Who is to blame Jow Forums? How do I not lose half of my money?

Attached: 20181216_154208.jpg (2508x2439, 3.49M)

punch yourself in the face faggot

Ru married? If so get that shit archived.

Man I hope he's black

show message content, everything else will lead to speculation and inprecise advice.
Black out names and the rest.

you have a fucking gf? do you feed her your buckwheat+sugar+ketchup livestock feed on your romantic dinners?

She never complained about the dinner after drinking 1L of wine.

>Who gets punched in the face?

The guy, in front of the gal. Go to work on his ass, make him say he's your bitch. She won't be able to look him in the eye after that and she'll know what's up.

Attached: Marcellus Wallace.jpg (200x200, 68K)

post messages fag, and then you hit them both

This and rape him too

Obviously both.

Your face when he calls the police.

You talk so tough, then say something like this. You dont deserve a woman, when your a pussy incarnate.

There are like 3 black people in Poland

No one. You dump the ho and move on with your life. The biggest insult you can give them both, is to be happy. It will fucking murder them.

Hulk sad! I don't understand women. Are they retarded? She had everything here and she is trying to fuck a guy who drives after getting drunk...

Attached: 20181217_004844.jpg (2066x2084, 2.35M)

If he's an actual fag you shouldn't have a real problem.
If he's not then you should fuck him until he becomes one. Problem solved.

DON'T LET ON THAT YOU KNOW, SEND HIM AN INVITE FROM HER PHONE WHEN HE COMES AROUND KILL THEM BOTH AND STAGE IT AS A MURDER SUICIDE

>No butter.

Cringe.

Attached: 1540666342416.jpg (641x530, 41K)

That's almost french-toast except done like a retard.

Don't call me a retard. I'm drunk and probably already banned.

Attached: 20181217_005638.jpg (1439x1439, 1.2M)

You picked a low quality woman, what ist here to say? Real women don't look over their shoulder to find the "better" guy. Rather they stay committed and fix what needs fixing.

Don't even bother with her dude, it's over. If you try to shift the blame on yourself, she wins AND she gets worse, AND she loses more respect for you. Get the suitcase and tell her to pack her bags, but you might need to accumulate evidence for marriage court.

So you're a drunkard.

>Fucking quality.

Attached: 1539754751523.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Neither.
Never take her back and move on OP.
As much as you want to fuck him up and throw her to the kerb, they aren't worth your time or effort.

You for being a cooklet and making bland food

She doesn't love you, she wouldn't do that if she did. Dump her

We are all polish you cretin.

Attached: 20181217_005918.jpg (2277x2217, 2.97M)

Don't punch anyone in the face. What you have to do is find the fag and make him disappear. Your wife can't cheat on you if the person she's flirting with is no longer on the board.

This kids a faggot.

>my love
>loving someone else
You need to confront her and be willing to move on. Chances are this wont be the last time

neither. the woman deserves it. the man you dont know from adam. punch the woman and fuck yourself, punch the dude and catch a charge just the same. neither is gonna make anything of your situation. stoicism. control your emotion and your response. document what happened, drop her hard, walk away like she never existed.

Save phone messages to another device, show to lawyer, win in court.

This looks disgusting and that's coming from a degenerate who would eat raw oysters.

Oysters are litrally meant to be eaten raw you fucking retard.

it would be a bummer if a large amount of say heroin made its way into his car and he got caught because the cops got an anoymous tip he was a mule
even better if they were together at the time of the search and seizure
trifecta would be if they could be gotten to ingest it unwittingly so they would test positive

He don't owe you anything. She does. The only thing to do is to have sex with another man and see how she likes it.

Attached: 1544254853125.jpg (720x708, 47K)

>You picked a low quality woman
you understand he lives in poland right?

How did you find out? If you found out she wanted you to find out and piss you off and see whether you are cheating on her (for women jealousy = validation).

Or she's just being a Polish woman and wants to fight

Track him down and beat him into a permanent coma

>delicious
A1 is like the most basic-bitch sauce you can get.

Most Americans at least dress them up with horseradish or hot sauce.

Send messages

Does the male know she is dating someone?

If yes, fuck them both up

If he has no way of knowing

Fuck the girl up

are you married?

getting banned sucks. its retard

when did you get a gf? you were trying to get Jow Forums to give you advice about how to find a girl about 3 months ago.... how'd you end up meeting her?
also just ghost the bitch and find another one

You OK polbro? You haven't been sounding so good lately. And sorry about your girl.

Also this^

isnt it clear? Are you a fag? Obviously she gets punched. How do you know he knows? Its obviously a whore

If only

If she has a decent family or is religious then shame her by making her activities public on social media or something. Scorched Earth mode. No mercy.

Attached: 17380882-E7BE-4BBB-AB22-B0CE62163659.jpg (1024x1005, 101K)

Empty any joint accounts. Stop paying for joint debts. Keep your cool a few more days until you are financially untangled. Do not breed with her during this time.

Then, walk away.
You will lose more than money if you try to hold onto assets. Let them go. Get new ones.

Don't be this stupid next time.

Pray.

Attached: image.jpg (2560x1600, 1.13M)

First find out this. I still hold most men in higher regard. However if he's deliberately and knowingly cutting your lunch then he deserves a smack in the mouth. If he's not aware of you and ceases all contact after finding out, he might make a good friend. If he finds out about you and keeps doing it, or already knows about you and keeps doing it...facepunch

Either way she needs to be told to fuck off immediately.

The woman isn't without agency. She is to blame.