If you can’t fight and think that you can use a gun to solve your problems, you’re a cuck and deserve to get cucked...

If you can’t fight and think that you can use a gun to solve your problems, you’re a cuck and deserve to get cucked. Learn to fight or stay inside.

Attached: F82003F5-EE40-4ADA-902E-36D2B354EA9B.jpg (195x259, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFwz2ESjfBQ
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/15/the-gun-numbers-just-3-of-american-adults-own-a-collective-133m-firearms
youtu.be/nCN-JE80f5Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

zionists are trying to disarm the American populace so that nobody can rise up and combat opressive regimes. Look at what's happening in France and Europe.

If you come within 3 feet of me, I will kill you.

Enjoy prison you cuck.

I can see that you have never been in a real fight.

Most Americans are soibois, that's why they need guns to feel closer to being men.

I end fights because I know how to fight, monkey.

I carry a messenger bag and carry a nigger beater, tazer, mace, brass knuckles and small knives... Fun time when you get threatened by niggers and beating the loud mouth in front of their peers.

Self defense against rabid apes is not a crime.

Lol okay cuck, see you in prison when you get beaten by everyone because you don’t have your gun and would break your wrists throwing a punch.

>dur violence solves everything everytime.

We literally have an abundance of deaths because so many people collect arsenals while dreamimg of saving their families from home invaders. Then they die, and their arsenal is distributed through the second hand market. Our guns, being the cheapest in the world, easily make it into the hands of anyone who wants one at a moments notice.

Van guns and require mma training in school instead

Humans are tool users.

Guess you're just a chimp.

That's quite an entertaining little fantasy you've dreamed up there.

Attached: urban_youths_04.jpg (600x450, 59K)

>15 IQ slide thread.

Attached: 1523608722691.jpg (550x535, 44K)

I bet they didn't pay more than $500 for both those guns.

I am comfortable with violence. When I went through Boot Camp, we still had "Combat Hitting Skills", basically Boxing. I don't know if today's modern Marine Corps Boot Camp has that. I know at one point they suspended it when a recruit got killed.

Attached: leathernecks.jpg (600x400, 31K)

>pay

You really are adorable.

Well at least the 90-pound girl people like you try & rape-------will have a chance to defend herself.
Fuck off with these bullshit threads you semen-slurping faggot

Attached: give guns.jpg (960x690, 109K)

I mean you make a good point. Gun collectors get their guns stolen when they aren't home. Yay for passively arming criminals!

There are half a billion guns in circulation in the US.

Stop being a faggot.

My fighting style is pro wrestling, what do you think of that, you faggot?!

youtube.com/watch?v=MFwz2ESjfBQ

Because you like to masturbate with them every day.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/15/the-gun-numbers-just-3-of-american-adults-own-a-collective-133m-firearms

Why do you need 40 guns? In the last 10 years, the number of times that a law abiding defensive shooter was forced to reload, and succeeded in stopping their attacker after doing so was once. And the attacker was an escaped lion.

You cannot hold more than 2 guns. Limiting gun ownership to 2 would not infringe on the right to bare arms.

the handgun is the tool of the civilized man

Oh look another illiterate libtard doesn't know what infringe means, while projecting his weird fetishes, of course.

You're crying about people who don't murder people owning guns. Think about that for a second.

Not being able to yell fire in a crowded theatre doesn't infringe on your free speech.

Proliferation is a major problem.

>Limiting gun ownership to 2 would not infringe on the right to bare arms
How about we limit the amount of words you can utter through your 1st Amendment rights? They should be limited to TWO per day. THAT wouldn't impede your rights to free speech, right fag?......
Fuck off you semen-slurping faggot.

Attached: 2a timesrelevancy.jpg (552x714, 51K)

i'm more of a roman greco guy myself, maybe we should settle it right here on the ring. tough guy.

You can't yell fire in a crowded theatre, cause it's not safe, and someone might get hurt.

I never leave home without my FN509

Bullets for gun grabbers.

It's not a problem at all. Despite there being half a billion guns in circulation, there are well under 10,000 gun murders every year and the vast majority of those are confined to gun free ghettos run by your fellow travelers.

Your policies have already shown themselves to be failures. Why on earth would the rest of us submit ourselves to your continued insanity?

Liberals would love to limit speech.

Take yer swing.

youtu.be/nCN-JE80f5Q

Attached: 1530216818071.png (1280x720, 1018K)

>need
Guess again fuckass

Well, it's a bit more than 11,000 actually. And there were 26 gun murders in the UK last year, which would be like the US having 130 gun murders. That's 1/84th of our gun murder rate.

The gun free laws don't work because they are local. If you restrict guns in a cities, the black market prices for guns go up, and people bring more guns into the cities.

You don't know my policies. My policies will take 50 years to work.

There's still more guns than people. But guns eventually get old. It's impractical to limit the guns people actually have in their home, but it's not impractical to limit the guns they purchase new. Have a limit of 2 new guns, purchased from licensed dealers. If they want to purchase more than that, they either have to return the new guns they previously purchased, or buy them second hand.

The supply is limited. People will be less likely to trade their guns, the black market prices of guns will increase. Collectors will be forced to buy guys second hand, they will tend to buy the best second hand guns, and pay more for them than your average criminal can afford.

And after years, as old guns in circulation fail due to disrepair. Proliferation will decrease, gun crime will decrease, and gun collectors will be cleaning up the streets instead of contributing to the problem.

Nope. Leave it to a brain dead gun grabber to use 20 year old stats.

Attached: fbi_murder_by_weapon_2014.jpg (952x1082, 349K)

Suck?

And disrepair? Holy fuck are you retarded. You can still buy working guns from the 1800s.

Can't uninvent firearms dipshit.

Learn to fight and have plenty of guns. Problem solved.

>Accuses me of using old data
>Uses older data
>Is gigantic faggot

Even if we used your old faggot data, it's still 63 times higher than the UK, so you still failed at every level to make a point.

Attached: 2016GunMurders.jpg (951x867, 209K)

>See's I wasn't suggesting uninventing firearms
>Makes angry words cause can't argue points.

How many working guns from the 1800s can you buy, compared to the number of new guns you can buy?

Numbers are important.

Bruh I've got a rifle from the 1890s that's still in prime working order and will be for another century or two. Modern guns with better metalurgy and aluminum parts? They'll last half a millennia.

Then move to the fucking UK you worthless cuck. Literally no one wants you here.

You are shilling an issue that was decided before you were even born. Do you get off on being a fucking failure at life?

Less because they stopped making them compared to guns that are continually being produced fuckwit.

A lot. Cheaper than some modern guns too.

Face reality. You don't know what you're talking about and your retarded cause is doomed to failure.

>tfw you think winning a fight makes you bulletproof

Attached: ya done messed up aaaaaaron.png (328x767, 57K)

>Practice Martial Arts for 20 years
>Get shot

>*gets shot*

Ok rabbi

Attached: 20181206_220914(1).jpg (1435x1913, 828K)

I'm an olympic level boxer, I could literally put you in a pine box with my fists alone

I also own 5 rifles

Stay mad, fuck boy, I could fuck you day up in close or long range

All of this is wildly unconstitutional. It's a blatant attempt to infringe the right of the people to keep and bear arms through incremental disarmament. The (majority Republican) Supreme Court calls this "hiding the ball" in case you thought you were clever enough that they wouldn't notice. They would.

A gun fight is simply a different type of fight.

Basically a fight against a nigger where size and strength does not matter.

Attached: 1439240303090.webm (600x480, 2.99M)

And my friend's great grandmother is 106.
I guess that either means the average person lives to 106, or that anecdotal evidence is useless when talking about statistics.

Actually that's not true, I say with intensity matching yours, in the hopes that my conviction will prove my points.

You do know that there are millions of rifles that are surviving and striving from WWII, WWI, and earlier correct? Steel doesn't magically turn to rust at year 100 you blithering fucking idiot.

Oh, do you run from your problems? I bet you do.

>And my friend's great grandmother is 106.

:D

Attached: 1446156464527.jpg (800x600, 122K)

The difference is that I'm correct and you're a delusional faggot who thinks your ignorance and fantasies should be the basis for public policy. In other words a stereotypical libtard.

Gun violence isn't a problem in general, certainly not for you.

>reddit spacing
>gun grabbing
>faggot speech
yeah go fuck off back to your plebbit liberal faggot

Attached: 1509465770916.gif (500x500, 779K)

And it's also illegal to shoot up a theater. So what?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

millions < hundreds of millions

see, that's how math works.

Serial number side up.

It is like you want to be framed.

>Liberals would love to limit speech.
THIS is exactly on their vile agenda. Of course it would be under the guise of 'Hate-Speech-Laws'.
And WHO exactly gets to define this "Hate-Speech"? We know that ANY speech that speaks out against the Globalist Elites would most definitely be on their menu.

Just answer this one question. How in the ever loving fuck do you think you're going to get a gun ban after the last law you retards managed to pass turned the rifle you were trying to ban into the most popular rifle in the country?

Attached: 1398911436304.jpg (760x427, 80K)

Guns are what let the elderly and disabled stand on equal ground with a 300lb nigger, you clown.

Attached: 1544736558458.jpg (595x499, 40K)

Wow, considering they stopped producing 1903 colt hammerless pistols near 80 years ago I'm not in the least surprised that there are less of them around than Glocks. Almost like you're a fucking retard or something.

You're right. I guess, we should legalize murder. Cause people will murder, whether or not it's illegal. It's not like laws, with the function of providing incentives and penalties for certain behaviors, actually do things.

Murder isn't illegal to prevent murders you fucking chimp.

>think I can fight
>get shot by someone with a gun who couldn't fight
>I die
>"At least I wasn't a cuck", I think as I bleed out on the street
Really made me think.

Did you read the part where I said local restrictions don't work?

>implying firearms isnt a part of martial arts

At least it is if you take the dark arts seriously - an authentic martial artist runs 5ks, does deadlifts, throws punches innawoods, and infuses firearms with his CQB skill using techniques such as the functional pistol whip and rifle melee strikes, as well as plenty of dry fire exersise no less. He is not a commercial belt toting eunuch who learned how to fight at the McDojo.

The assault weapons ban wasn't a local restriction you ignorant mongoloid.

That's a double edged sword. Why stop there? Why not have laws governing every aspect of our daily lives to achieve your desired outcomes? Oh wait, that's exactly what you commies want.

>Murder isn't illegal to prevent murders

It isn't murder if its self defense, you fucking simpleton

What?

>Murder isn't illegal to prevent murders

Sorry I thought you meant if you kill someone who is trying to murder someone, that makes what you did a murder

It provides a penalty for murder for murder to discourage people from murdering.

I can accept that, but I'm still gonna unplug you before I choose to risk my body.
Behave yourself.

You are literally insane.

Murder is illegal because murderers aren't compatible with civil society and there needs to be a way to remove them from that society.

They're a lot like liberals that way.

Yelling fire in a crowded theatre is not illegal. This is a myth. Every play ever put on that includes the word fire has done it
Inciting a panic is illegal. The word used is irrelevant. That’s why you’re a faggot and you’re never ever getting the guns

Oh, you mean the thing that expired, didn't prevent people from doing things after it expired. I'm sorry, that was a little unclear.

>the bill of needs
Kys fgt

I do, thanks to my guns, my home is like a machine gun nest

Can your muscles stop a bullet?

Always remember....

Calling someone a nigger on Twitter is bad.

Not because you called a nigger a nigger.

It's bad because you are fucking stupid enough to be on Twitter in the first place...

Video - It's far easier just to shoot niggers....

Attached: 1439242931290.webm (720x405, 2.28M)

>Knows I'm using the most commonly colloquialism for inciting panic.
>Tells me I'm talking about inciting panic.
>Acts like a point was made.

>"For the purposes of a well regulated militia"

>Thinks everyone having whatever kind of weapons they want is well regulated.

just fight breh

Attached: 1456889736811.jpg (700x707, 109K)

The AR-15 became the most popular rifle in the country during the ban.

You couldn't write a functional law last time, what makes you think this mythical next time is going to be any different?

Regulate the militia all you like. You still can't infringe on the right to bear arms you illiterate faggot.

Fun fact

Well regulated has literally NOTHING to do with the weapons that are used

Also, its exactly what they wanted

>Government has access to Muskets, Cannons and a small variety of other weapons, therefore, it is the civilians RIGHT to have access to the same weaponry

And the wording hasn't change one bit

Nah, I'll just shoot niggers who invade my personal space, why get my hands dirty and catch AIDS?