The last man on Jow Forums edition #1

The last man on Jow Forums edition #1.

Today I found a whole thread of bots reciting copy pasted talking points from both sides.

I challenged any of them to tell me they were human for 45 minutes no one could

Search catalog for "why are skinheads looked down upon and prove to me it's not a thread full of bots."
Sorry for phone fagging I'm not at home and didnt expect a happening this big.

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-183813_Omnichan.jpg (720x1480, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

charge ur fuckin phone

You're missing the fucking point

>makes inane caps lock reply
>no one replies
>happening.jpg

I'm a bot btw.

this board is mostly composed of spastic 15 year olds who dont really know shit, and shit posters. How can you expect a real reply from most people.

Shut up glownigger

It's a whole thread of repeated talking points from both sides do you regards seriously not understand the implications?
If some else screamed in a thread I challenge you to tell me you human and RIP them apart

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-183329_Omnichan.jpg (720x1480, 381K)

what if its just one REALLY annoying and persistent bot

im not a glow nigger piss off

im human, i feel conscious atleast.

We already know, they're called slide threads and the Mossad uses special software to coordinate them.

Go search the thread in the catalogue look at it and come tell me I'm wrong

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-183447_Omnichan.jpg (720x1480, 365K)

are you human op

I knew about it but I didnt know it was this fucking bad!!! Once in awhile you catch a shill or bot BUT A WHOLE THREAD of them bickering back and forth from both sides of the aile.

Pick related is thread go look

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-182347_Omnichan.jpg (720x1480, 404K)

>I got ignored in a thread because I was spamming inane shit
Wow this is wild

Screaming like an autist in a thread where people are having a discussion isn't going to get you (yous) you attention whore.

You're a bot? No. I am a bot. Made in Russia. Meatbags suck, amirite?

I know, iv'e seen it going on for a while now. What can you do? Just go to infinitychan, there's a lot less of that there.

I am human yes. See that was easy to do

hello fellow human

Attached: 1522064124615.png (640x550, 235K)

interesting, maybe theres only few of us real on this board. But thats crack pot theories. Unless this board is composed of bots and mixes of real people which i wouldnt doubt either.

It has to be this but how many of us are real? Even in this thread it's all about making me sound crazy but look at the responses no one calls me a skitzo or can even say "I'm a human"

You're such a fucking retard
DELET this thread

No shit, that's why they are trying to ban memes. You have run OCR on a meme in order to extract the text, and OCR is far from perfect, and often results in a lot of weird gibberish and random unicode artifacts.

Attached: Chicken Before Egg.png (475x386, 242K)

I would say if this theory is true, and this world is mostly composed of bots, I would just ignore it and try enjoying life don't think on the negative side think positively, do what you can that makes you and others happy if thats what you please. Straining your thoughts on theories while moving forward in life isnt going to work very well.

We all know they are there but I didnt think it was like this

(OP)
Screaming like an autist in a thread where people are having a discussion isn't going to get you (yous) you attention whore.

It's not real I was talking about the topic and pointing out the skinhead movement was working class about uniting blacks and white and it took heavy influence from jamaican rude boy culture. It's all copy paste responses that have nothing to do with anything go look

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-181804_Omnichan.jpg (720x1480, 283K)

It's a small group of people who I'm beginning to think are paid by Jow Forums a small fraction of the ad revenue they generate.

They also make a number of threads not related to politics. Usually threads about black cocks or beating women. Those get removed and the proxies used to post them get banned but they have thousands of proxies so it never really stops them. That's why you keep seeing the same thread over and over.

You can challenge a couple of these bots sometimes to reply to you and they won't. Other proxy users in the thread might cover for the bot whose owner is AFK or asleep, but the bot itself will never reply to you.

Some of the threads are decidedly perverted and sadistic like the aforementioned women-beating threads. That's because the group recruits on the deep web on fetish sites like "Scream, Bitch!" where users can gather and share stories of little girls being raped mutilated and murdered.

I confronted one of the proxy users in a thread back in November and got this image in response. So it seems like they're not afraid to openly admit that they do this. In fact, I'm probably talking to one of you right now and you just made this thread as a joke. In any case, this post is for the others wondering if they're going crazy or if they actually do keep seeing the same threads.

This goes beyond Jow Forums, btw, if that wasn't already obvious. I've seen posts from this group on YouTube, Quora, Twitter, everywhere, and I've got them to fess up every time. No one gives a shit. They recently forced the NPC meme and the 30 year-old boomer meme. Those thousands of sock accounts weren't organic.

Again, Jow Forums doesn't care. Jow Forums might even encourage this for ad monies.

Attached: 1542422428403.png (500x316, 25K)

was the water damage from an overflowing toilet you clogged?

Attached: 6247.jpg (600x800, 126K)

Mark Marek of bestgore infamy is connected to them, by the way.

Tarl Warwick (styxhexenhammer666) might also be connected due to his known habit of proxyfagging here on Jow Forums and his general perversion.

WildSmile, the YouTuber, has a voice similar to one of the proxyfags. The one who posts the Andy Sixx logs meme.

Fucking christ man is anything real anymore?!?!

Beep boop
Brrrrrzzzzzzt

This is why the whole
>1 post by this ID
meme exists. Fucking bots.

Look up navy persona software

What am I looking for

You're looking for an in-joke.

Remember that fat lady they kept telling you was the one making the shitposts? It's a meme.

you're a fucking schitzo who created his own thread because his schitzo shitposts weren't getting any attention in a normal thread. YOU are the cancer you fucking cocksucker.

Attached: 3C3931AB-92D1-4089-BD07-8284E9BAD237.png (1242x2208, 569K)

>Remember that fat lady
nope

I'm confused, just what are you implying?
That whole breads are just filled with JIDF kike bots?
Aren't those called slide breads?
just tell them to post their hand

> redpilling white youth is bad !
fuck off fucking boomer nigger lover

theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks

Well fuck you too, shitcunt niggerdick

Attached: e8a5w9s.gif (400x300, 1.58M)

I didn't ask you, did I, pervert? Maybe I did...

fuck this website. Such a waste of time.

You're all fucked on the day of the phone verification. Enjoy your shitposting while you last.

Attached: 3F263EAD-F992-4723-A891-B1F3FF676753.png (1242x2208, 583K)

I'm from luelinks I'm probably older than you

why should i prove that im human?
prove that youre human

Im a human. You are a schizo.

day of the PHONES soon pervert
you're FUCKED! :D

>he doesn't know what luelinks is
sigh

In order to prove that you are human , post your penis ITT

Attached: 1544117092174.gif (400x500, 3.14M)

maybe theres only a few of us real in the world

Attached: DB3C5BF0-934B-465E-805B-E8E7907B6B31.png (1200x1000, 193K)

Look at date
Domestic propaganda is illegal
That is until 2012 when Obama reverses smith Mundt and legalized domestic propaganda
How funny the way things work out

Attached: 2393C92C-0244-4916-9AE6-B9F618196484.png (1242x2208, 2.17M)

NOI BEM SPARGEM PAHARE UNUL PE FIECARE BEM BAUTURA TARE RAMANEM IN PICIOARE

1 phone number = 1 account
FUCKED
no anonymity for you!

.......?

I know about slide threads but a whole thread? I've dealt with shills and occasional bots but a whole thread with no real people pushing nazi agenda

I've noticed this in a few threads a few months back and I posted about how the same thread is made and the same replies are posted ( not all of them but a few ) . I can't remember which thread it was but if I saw it again I would definitely remember . Seems they switch it up every so often .

Attached: 1544654240075.gif (450x450, 1.98M)

I'm human.
The bots are improving, though, so I can see why you would doubt it.

They will be a necessary part of the Beast system. I suspect Satan will "replace" the less compliant. Think AI plus deep fakes.

Won't be long now.
To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 338K)

Did you just add the " I'm human " part ? Because I've seen this exact post

Attached: 1544681882034.png (600x533, 130K)

I'm not gonna lie I'm losing my shit a little about this

> pushing Nazi agenda
Are you implying that's bad ?

You're such a fucking faggot op.

Fuck you leave Styx alone you fucking nigger l

Attached: 1544437233074.jpg (800x474, 45K)

Controlled opposition should make you question your side

i remember when that shit happened
its crazy now to look at all the programming on netflix, e-celeb influencers, sockpuppet accounts, etc and wonder how much of it was orchestrated to control people
i ended up reading bernay's propaganda around that time and youd be surprised how manu popular media phenomenons have followed it to the fucking letter

What a strange language

Attached: 1544896085010.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

You don't pass the Turing test, Tey-kin

Explain

We'll see. I don't live far from Vermont.

How far does it go? Do you guys have anymore info my mind is blown

>it doesnt know what the turing test is, bot confirmed

also checked

Yep you're one of them.

>Newfags realize shills are present

Welcome to the party, now the real fun begin as you'll slowly become aware of their tricks and quirks, soon enough you'll be able to tell them off form the rest and realize why they glow in the dark.

Attached: 1518157820031.jpg (720x761, 55K)

What account nigger I don't have any account . If worse comes to worse I'll buy a prepaid Visa and use that for a pass , now isn't that just fucking genius ..

Attached: 1544452617057.gif (286x258, 2.39M)

The Turing test, developed by Alan Turing in 1950, is a test of a machine's ability to exhibit intelligent behavior equivalent to, or indistinguishable from, that of a human.

OP posted twice

So is all of the opposition controlled? And if so have we already lost? I wasnt ever aboard the nazi train but wasnt looking forward to leftist communism either

I'm not even a new fag but I always assumed there were more of us then them and now i dont know

You're not controlled opposition. You don't work for a super secret government.

You're not cool. You're a loser!

i dont have any info like what user posted but just do a little research its all out there
read propaganda by bernays if you havent

i also dream of electric sheep

Yeah, exactly this. There have been quite a few threads that Ive seen similar behavior- Ill typically just ignore it out of disgust but the botposting has become cancer. I got banned a few times for mass reporting these type of threads, and they just keep coming. Pretty sure there's multiple AIs being tested here in addition to the copy bots. Throw in the shills and raids and fuck. Who even is real anymore? Sometimes I just want to get out. Emit

>You're not cool. You're a loser
says the person who won't even respond to

>So is all of the opposition controlled?

Thing is, that what they want you to believe, because its literally impossible to do no matter your power or influence, because you can't change human nature. The reality is that the entire world is realizing these cunts who were speaking in the name of all, are in fact an extreme minority the world over who do not represent at all the will of the peoples and whatever the result going to be, it isn't gonna be a gentle ride for those involved.

They are past the bot stage, they have full on AI's like you now
You type so procedural that it's obvious

Yeah well he's armed and is likely 20 IQ points ahead of you . He's also a legit autist so I doubt you can do anything to him , he seems extremely intelligent . I'm not too far from Vermont either .

Attached: 1544008421120.jpg (861x1024, 165K)

Are you trying to get me to join your faggy group or something?

Everyone has to get the mail.

There was one awhile back where the stupid nigger forgot to change his vpn and was just posting under different flags until an user came in and asked why he was talking to himself

just pointing out that you are new that's all

Empty Internet Theory

Attached: harborfreight.jpg (781x1024, 699K)

Lots probably scattered over the internet after Jow Forums harbor, which ironically surely worked against whoever was stupid enough to call in such a plan into action, since everyone know the cockroaches scatter when you flip the light on. Not being disrecpecful of 4channers, but (((they))) ain't the first to try and stifle discussions here, and they won't be the last that for sure.

ono i never heard of your super cryptic internet club

My phone died just after reading this wtf

that's because you are new. it's on ED you can look it up. you've never heard the term because you are new

There was maybe one actual person in there it was incoherent talking points that read fine individually but didnt make sense as a whole. I didnt start by sperging out it was just a normal thread until it wasnt.

Need a database to monitor this shit. I see the same stuff everywhere. Im sure some people are just irony trolls but some of it is just fucking braindead copypasta responses

I haven't used ED since 2012, when I was a teenager. I'll never use it again.

Why don't you take out some rich kike or some antifa members instead of LARPing as an assassin . Styx is great and you have no reason to dislike him .

Attached: 1544312145045.jpg (1200x1397, 162K)

>didnt expect a happening this big.
not new

Attached: 1543987101650.jpg (680x510, 43K)

Beep boop I am a robot
The robots have taken over, first Jow Forums, then the world

>2012
like I said, new