Why arent they?

What did men mean by this?

Attached: 205F0D63-1157-499F-B37C-E5C5BBAAB874.jpg (1396x1418, 719K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/prudygourguechon/2018/08/06/why-in-the-world-would-men-stop-mentoring-women-post-metoo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That doesn't make any sense

"why in the world would men stop mentoring women after the #metoo movement?"

better now you illiterate faggot?

I thought women didn't want mansplaining. Oh well civilization can go on hiatus again.

You should apply for a job at Forbes.

don't you have some chink to suck off?

He did but they didn't hire him because of his big scary dick.

Fuck women. They say they are good enough to do it on their own. Let them.

"BELIEVE ALL WOMEN"
"Wait, why are you not helping women?!"
"WOMEN DON'T LIE, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, WE'RE PURE AND ALWAYS HONEST."

Attached: REEG.png (680x565, 836K)

Indeed it is a mystery.

Who dosen't like the idea of helping women in exchange for the possibility she gets mad at you one day (maybe decades from now) and decides to destroy your entire life with a tweet. #beleivewomen

you should be wary of women, especially if you're in a position of hierarchical superiority
make sure there are people around, watch what you say and if possible, get a recorder that's ready to go at a moment's notice if your local laws are not yet too left leaning for that

Imagine being so clueless that you don’t immediately know the answer to this question.

>complain about a non-existent patriarchy and keep making false accusations
>end up creating an actual patriarchy as a countermeasure to your bullshit

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

I manage a few guys who are power engineers running the plant. They have a 19 year old female engineering cadet. Being a 24/7 watch she should be on split shifts working with the guys on a normal watch rotation. None of the guys want to be left alone with her at night for fear of assigning work she doesn’t like leading to raep accusations.

Not suprised in the slightest

they're right to, especially if they're in the same discipline as her, in her eyes it could seem like an easy way up
it's not likely, but it's worth watching your back, too bad if it's done at their expense

Why in the world men don`t want to get meetoed? How dare they?

Attached: 3088579-9046856713-NQaY5.gif (310x310, 952K)

Don’t blame them at all. I have her on day work when there’s other people around the plant. She hasn’t given any indication this may happen, but I’m not going to give it the chance to happen. I don’t trust women.

God I want to punch that thing right in the throat

Attached: 1544989542000.gif (245x213, 962K)

can you provide the article?

lol

Attached: images.jpg (676x454, 45K)

forbes.com/sites/prudygourguechon/2018/08/06/why-in-the-world-would-men-stop-mentoring-women-post-metoo/

Attached: file.png (603x201, 24K)

Why can't women mentor other women. Oh yeah, queen bee syndrome. Obviously that's men's fault too and men's responsibility to rescue women from other women.

Triple digit IQ?

people only pay attention to women so they can fuck them. in an age where careers can literally be destroyed by one sentence, the faster men become ambivalent to women and dont give them attention, the faster they die

faggots

Holt shit. The Israel indent looks like a merchant rubbing his hands together.

>Prudy
>Leadership Strategy
>Confused and asking for explanations
The West.

OH MY GOD

I was accused of sexual harassment. Short story is she was fired and I got off with a "be careful bitches be crazy". Don't he such a beta

>it's time for a new era of strong empowered independent women
>so train me and then give me your job and then go die somewhere in a corner alone you sexist pig

>They don’t have to stop mentoring women. They don’t have to be like Mike Pence and have a chaperone at dinner.
Smart man. 3 makes company.

Attached: 1542706023581.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

EVERY DAMN TIME

even by sjw standards that so called article had little to no actual information just feels, seems like it was written by first year liberal arts student, I dont expect much from forbes but that was really low effort

you got lucky, that advice you got is what i'm peddling today, take it or leave it

you're right, it was a pain to read

I will never help another woman, too risky

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

savvy businessmen know when to seize an opportunity...

Because they don't want to be accused of rape or sexual misconduct?

The only reason for women to complain about this response from men is if they wanted to weaponize false accusations against them, and are now upset men are taking steps to protect themselves. Women are too stupid to see they're exposing the true goal of #metoo.

When I was Manager at my previous job my supervisor told me to only hire men because a discrimination lawsuit is cheaper and less damaging to the companies reputation than a sexual harassment one.

nice consequences, wamminz

Differential diagnosis of the symptom

Women are dangerous. They will falsely accuse men of doing bad things. (Obviously, a man who is not going to harass a woman has nothing to worry about, right, unless women are prone to lying?)
Women are dangerous. They will entice men into doing inappropriate things.
Women are hypersensitive and unfair. Egged on by the #MeToo movement, they are going to misinterpret men’s harmless behaviors as harmful, abusive or inappropriate.
Women are hypersensitive and don’t have a sense of humor.
Men can’t trust themselves to control their sexual fantasies.
Men can’t stop themselves from acting on impulses, so they know they had better not be alone with an attractive female co-worker on a business trip. (See my article on why self-control and discipline is an essential capacity for a leader).
Men don’t know the difference between appropriate and inappropriate behavior.

Except for number 7, which indicates a need for education, and a shade of number 3, hypersensitivity, which I'll address below, all this starts to sound pretty ridiculous. In fact, the rest of the possible explanations are either fantasies of how men and women behave or prejudices--not rational assessments.

ahahahahaahahaahaha. I love it. she knows exactly why this is happening. it is literally her first reason. she just tries to brush it off with "pssssh women don't LIE you nerds. how craaaazy a idea!" she knows exactly what the fuck she's doing and why she's doing it. this women deserves to be thrown to a pack of niggers for a few months before being executed. what a vile despicable women.

Because women are less hostile if you don't talk to them.

>memed a tyrannical patriarchy into existence
huh, I guess the left can meme after all

THE ETERNAL MERCHANT

lel, it's actually wrong, though - that's not economic aid, that's military aid.

Was creating the patriarchy part of your plan?

It sounds like a damn good idea, compared to what's actually happening.

But my office is so specially decked out in matching colors and furniture, doesn't that mean I'm ready!

AMERICA FIRST

>women falsely accuse men of harassment and rape etc
>men decide its not worth even accepting women due to risk
>hire less or no women
>OY VEY WHY ARENT YOU HIRING US WAMEN???????

Working alone (or even being alone) with a woman is like playing Russian Roulette. Maybe the round is loaded, maybe it's not, but you're better off just not playing at all. When I was in the army I once made the mistake of accompanying a female soldier to sick call. We got there without incident, but when we arrived the sergeant on duty chewed us out and said if she said I did anything inappropriate I could be sent to Ft. Leavenworth (military prison) for UCMJ violation. Really woke me up, never engaged one on one with a woman alone after that outside of my gf. Mike Pence is a smart man.

How many female privates in basic training decide they can't handle the drill Sgt anymore and decide to say "He touched my boob"? Sergeant is fucking done with his career, getting dishonorable discharge at a minimum and possible prison time because some delicate flower decided she didn't like being yelled at. Women are a fucking loaded gun.

It’s a lot worse then not mentoring women. I know business owners who are not hiring women because of this. They figure they are well off if not filthy rich and they feel that they have a target on their back for some gold digging roasty that decides she wants to black mail him one day. I guess I can’t blame them.

Jesús. What's not to understand?
>Women can completely ruin a man's life with unsubstantiated claims
>The only way to avoid having your life ruined by a woman's unsubstantiated claim of sexual harassment is to minimize contact with women
>Which includes minimizing contact with women professionally

she understands perfectly. she's mad that women are losing a weapon against men and is trying to stop it from happening. see

Th army has male drill sergeants in charge of women? They don't do that I the marines, because we aren't stupid.

Why would a man want to risk his political career?
Even LOOKING at a woman, if she feels it is inappropriate, can be grounds for a sexual harassment case.

One comment about her looks can be grounds for a sexual harassment case.
A man can say "Hey, Joe, you look great in that new suit", but let him say "Mary you look great in that new blouse" and he has "sexually harassed" her.

Fuck that, better to associate with woman at home and out socially, NOT at work.

Attached: There_It_Is.gif (390x205, 1.98M)

Okay i love this metoo shit. It backfired so hard on democrats with Brett and now women are suffering isolation for it. Soon doctors will be choosing male nurses and secretaries again. Women will have no choice but stay home where they belong.

>Fuck that, better to associate with woman at home and out socially, NOT at work.

You are suggesting that women should stay at home so they can't destroy more men and their careers, and therefore the society?

This is genius

Attached: BBE79BE4B25940AB93EA7E1A5E2CFE52.jpg (768x1024, 109K)

This

>women are better then men in every way.
>WHY WONT MEN TEACH US HOW TO DO OUR JOB!

>The implication of the surveys is that men are afraid of being falsely accused. But false accusations of sexual impropriety are actually very rare.

So is having your house burn down but we still spend millions of dollars a year on fire departments.

Nope women should work, but a wise man makes sure he is never alone with a woman at work.

Most male doctors will not even see a female patient unless a nurse is with him, NEVER will he be in a room alone with a female patient.
It is just not worth the risk.

>women should work
Some should. Most should be at home raising the children.

>Most should be at home raising the children.

Agree with you there. Motherhood is full time job worthy of respect.

> hire wamne
> say something that gets misinterpreted
> get falsely accused for discrimination
> tension in the workplace increases
> this hurts productivity

Gee I wonder why

The depths of the naiveté of women knows no bounds. You could hand them the answer and they'd look at it like it was Greek.

Just give the girls at work a firm slap on the behind its like a handshake to them.

> don't mansplain to me, #metoo #girlpower
> why aren't men telling me what to do?!

behold the female brain

I'm not even surprised anymore.

Attached: Dramatic sunglasses takeoff.gif (500x375, 1001K)

> women at work
>men at risk of sexual harassment accusations
>men avoid alone with women
> men risk discrimination

Discrimination vs harassment.

Discrimination cheaper, less career ending and has to be proven.
Harassment accusations can be pushed with no evidence on twitter , ruin career.

Hmm, seems like discrimination it is.

Women belong to the kitchens.

This

based spaghetti

Women really shouldn't

I havent met a girl who didn't enjoy ot at some point

Very rare my ass everyone I know has a story.

this. Feminists already told men to stop mentoring women at work once they came up with "mansplaining"
And now with #MeToo, men should have as little interaction with women at work as possible

Better answer is the refusal to mentor women is why false accusations are so low

I can’t wait to see the look on feminists faces when their rainbow coalition turns on them.

White women will be the next to be sacrificed at the alter of diversity. The smart ones are starting to realize it, but the bulk of them won’t see it until their being raped by the diversity they’ve been advocating for.

When the reality of their rainbow nation sets in it will be the rudest realization. “When the military boot crushes their balls then they will understand, but not before, and that is the tragedy of demoralization.” Yuri Bezmenov

So, once again women get what they want. And like usual the hate it. kek

Never trust women. They don’t trust you.

This made me so mad
>Turn vigilance and caution into a necessity in the common workplace
>Complain that men are being safer around women

No, it’s only sexual harassment if she feels that you are of lower smv then her. She is dressing for the high status males, not for the plebs. It’s this type of subconscious behavior that warrants taking their rights away. Women belong in the home and out of the workforce, and if we can swing it as the property of their husbands and fathers

There goes Russia is stirring shit up again.

Attached: Where_is_my_privilege.jpg (590x462, 83K)

Based.

I want to believe.

it’s already happening, the TERFs are pissed that the trannybros are shitting all over feminism and making it all about celebrating autogynephiles and calling them brave and shit

Attached: FB0145AF-521A-43BD-AA74-2FA77613731D.jpg (750x325, 72K)

this is the real redpill

Of cooouurshh!

Look at it from the woman’s perspective. If she makes a false accusation and is found out she faces no legal ramifications. Possibly a slight hit to her reputation, but nothing changing jobs or moving won’t fix, the media will never destroy a woman over a false accusation the way they will destroy a man who has been falsely accused. if she’s successful potentially a game changing payout for her.

>used to be a network administrator at a recruiting firm a while back
>job mostly entailed resetting passwords that people forget and teaching hr how to use excel spreadsheets and that the incognito function in their browser doesn't actually hide all internet activity from myself
>at one point we did a revamp of all our office computers and network
>new servers, pc's, infrastructure etc
>some time after setting it all up i'm called to the front by the receptionist
>she's this pretty young thing but totally clueless in every regard
>apparently she has some issue with her computer preventing her from spending her 8 hours of online shopping and instagram
>tell her i'll have a look at lunch time when i'm free
>midday rolls around and I head over to the front
>"OMG user I haven't been able to get anything done ALL. DAY."
>"these new computers are so stupid they don't even work" and so on
>mutter something under my breath about how nobody else seems to have any issues except her
>think she heard it
>notice that her pc is stuck on a boot cycle
>"oh see all you need to do is push the esc key to bypass the message and get to the desktop"
>"uhm in plain english please user lol i dunno what that is"
>frustrated, I point her to the esc key
>oh that's odd
>keyboard is missing the esc key
>tell her there is no escape
>fired that afternoon, due at court in a month

Women being allowed in the workforce was a mistake

Attached: CdJGrFUW8AA1Cb3.jpg (779x999, 100K)

do they even know what a bot is?

>accuse a group of people of wrongdoing
>suprised when that group wants nothing to do with you
jesus christ what a complete lack of self awareness
you cannot eat your cake and have it too

Attached: inner speech.png (851x457, 81K)

I have become ambivalent to my women co workers, and it seems to flummox them. They don’t know how to react

They know the answer already they're just angry there are consequences of their actions. None of them learned anything from the "boy who cried wolf." There are children's fables that explain why this shit is stupid.