Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

Attached: 2AFB64C6-9FB2-4033-97A8-B9D8582925DE.jpg (1536x786, 416K)

Pretty sure that's not how it works

I love crushing Muslim baby heads against rocks

Yeah no. He's obviously a retard. With as little as I understand about the raghead religion, there's more to it than that.

Pretty sure dunking a baby's head into water doesn't make you a Christian either

Awesome. The more they expose themselves while doing something completely pointless, the better.

how about jewish babies?
this fucking idiot doesn't even know who his real enemy is. what a loser

This. Jews hate Muslims more than we do.

This. There's some oath or something you're supposed to say in order to be a muzzie

This is so stupid, I hope its fake because I want to believe doctors can't be this retarded. Not even England can have Arabs with this level of inbred retardation get into medical school

>Whispering into the ears of babies makes them Muslim
How does someone so stupid and superstitious get to be a doctor?

this guy comes off as a giant troll on twitter. Hes doing double setups. Mentioning bad shit about muslims while trying to "justify it" i.e redpill people.

Attached: file.png (570x294, 41K)

Yep seems like bait.

Here's more. Pretty sure everyone got baited.

Attached: file.png (570x545, 69K)

Poe's law?

I think they have a variant for people unable to speak, including young children. What we need to do is false flag his account as a bunch of angry muslims demanding the death every child he's done this to that was then raised christian on the grounds of apostasy.

Attached: 1478095711818.jpg (960x638, 89K)

Mudsharts claim all babies are Muslims so this creepy whispering thing is entirely unnecessary. They're supposed to say the shahada to declare their faith or something though

Some pakis had me read something I suspect was like this but it wasn't even in English so I was just staring at it

That would be fun. I'm banned though. It even followed me to a new phone.

>on the grounds of apostasy
fucking amazing

Attached: heh.gif (278x340, 68K)

very low quality bait is to be expect from a mudslime. saged

>shahada
That's what it is.
Literal hocus pocus

Attached: 1451986424297.gif (480x344, 1.28M)

what hospital?

Which is why confirmation exists.

I'll raise the stakes for you, picture related.

Attached: 2424.jpg (640x1315, 83K)

Yup. And whatever birthday party shit the Jews do

there is never enough outrage against these things.

Attached: 2323.png (590x132, 12K)

Because that's on the chart.

obvious trolling though. how would he know who's a Trump supporter and who isn't? Also he'd be fucked when people get second opinions and start to connect the dots.

Attached: They are guilt tripping you White Man.jpg (599x801, 124K)

He's trolling retards

General Hospital in Port Charles, New York.

Lmao Jews hate white Christians more than Muslims you stupid goys. The Jews are the ones that invited their goat fucking semitic cousins in.

Attached: PF_14.07.16_interreligiousRelations_ALL.png (640x512, 64K)

So? As long as we can use it who cares what his intentions are?

>therefore making them Muslim

>durrrr, you can only hate one group of people
Go eat crayons you fuck

No they don't. They only hate Muslims in Israel.
They love them when they're infiltrating white countries. They work in tandem to destroy the white race and Christianity.

You have a devious mind, and are a valuable asset to any group you're part of.

The only people who think this are people who have never read the Bible, but way to love the goal post.