I think that Australia sucks

Australia is a country with no history and no future. There is no will here, no culture so to speak, the Australian spirit is a lie elevated by newsrooms and sportsmen. The people here have no talent, passive nihilism and autonomous decrepitness are the only unifying traits of the Australian people. The world looks to us as some role model of economic and social success but we were only lucky enough to be born in a country with low population and a large land mass. We didn't earn our wealth through ingenuity or dynamism, we didn't socialize ourselves out of a will for a spirit higher, we are not enlightened . The Australian spirit is one of depraved autonomy, there is no semblance of introspection. We even express this in the nicknames we have for our country (“the lucky country”). Everything was laid out for us by our government (the british government). It feels wrong to even call this pile of dust a country, it's nothing more than a souless trading hub/resource depot.

Attached: 1533482961145.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wx7-Hr-iVJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1535564930943.jpg (236x236, 11K)

EVERY fucking day now. You've been posting this for the last 7 days. How long do you plan on doing it?

Attached: r4jq1r05kpzy[1].jpg (2000x1922, 173K)

We could have let the Japanese govern us, how great things could've been

Attached: 1525837125357.png (380x349, 52K)

Maybe you should call this Australia suck general we could replace aus pol

weaboo shitstralian spotted. classic aussie cowardice

Attached: 1541101260979.jpg (700x362, 60K)

What country are you from? You post this while Aussies are asleep or at work.

send in Madge Bishop and let her pissflaps sort it.

Based

dude they normally bring in some good banter despite op's efforts to do a epic trole xD

Attached: 1523533820732.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

prob some paki from lakemba, enjoying benifits and shitting on the country like a true immigrant

Attached: 1544622273917.jpg (574x800, 97K)

fuck that

The reason Australia has no future is because of neet nihilistic losers like you who have given up on the lucky country before having even contributed anything to it. If you got off your lazy arse and went outside for a while and actually did something with yourself instead of posting "le ebic trolls XD" online, you might contribute something or learn a thing or two. Your defeatist attitude and clear lack of knowledge of our robust history over the past couple of hundred years (we are young, but we are many motherfucker) would make your ancestors hang their heads in shame. You are incredibly lucky to have been born here, now fucking stop complaining and make something of it you privileged cunt.

Attached: 1544723207305.png (1194x1074, 51K)

got any more pics of this qt3.14 mate
askin for a fren

fuck off akmed this thread is only for whote people and qt australian shilas

*white

Slide thread to hide discussion about the anti immigration protest in Brussels today.

BASED KOALA

bump

I have grown a mild love of some OZ shitposter humor and outlook.. but as someone who is curious and likes to observe and think about various cultures and national histories, deep down I've always known everything you say is true.

White Australia's historical record is basically a breeding barracks for English wars from 1850-present. You don't advance science, don't contribute to culture popular or high. It's an interesting nation given its geographic location for sure, but as a population you are a failure of a race and you have no history to be proud of.

Sage this fucking thread!
YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN! If you were, you would see your brothers!

Red pilled

>don't contribute to science
>what is penicillin-based antibiotics, the bionic ear, ultrasound, black box flight recorder, pacemaker, google maps, electric drills, permaculture, wi-fi, the notepad, feature films, tanks, digital sampler (keyboard), dual flush toilet, hills hoist (adjustable height) clotheslines, quantum bits, quantum logic gate, cervical cancer vaccine, BEING AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE MOON MISSION, not to mention the didgeridoo and boomerang... I could go on but I won't
>historical record is basically a breeding barracks for english wars from 1850 to present
cunt, our history is one of survival and overcoming the odds, taming this once harsh land and becoming an economic powerhouse during the 20th century
>don't contribute to culture popular or high
heard of the bee gees? what about mel gibson? geoffrey rush? baz luhrman? hugh jackman? nicole kidman? AC/DC?
Your ignorance is cute, ya bloody seppo.

Attached: henrylawsonSongofaustralia.png (408x773, 217K)

Can a British lad just turn up in Australia and be considered an Australian? It makes sense seeing as that’s how it went for the first Aussies, If an Australian came over here I’d consider him just a Brit with a different accent

every point you made was wrong. every. single. one.

Attached: 1422415904757.jpg (338x332, 21K)

Australia is one big US military base so you're useful for something.

I thought it should be this way with all of the Commonwealth. Looked into it and it's apparently pretty difficult to get citizenship elsewhere.
You're always welcome here though.

not to mention all aussies have abo blood until proven otherwise

Who gives a fuck what the sprouts are up to? Or you faggots either?

No they aren't. English can fuck off.

as long as they're not pajeets, pakis or jamals, they're okay in my books

OP is a stinky chinky

I wish. Do you know how good it would be born in a country like china right now. Theres nothing that can uplift the human spirit more than the will to conquer your enemies

If I could kill myself right now and be reborn chinese I would

I'm sure that they will accept you. They love traitors.

This is now an AUS love thread.
Post something you love about Australian culture and spread love and solidarity with whites in general.

I love how Australians flash each other with headlights to warn other Aussies about speed traps on the roads.

I wish strength and unity for all my white brothers and sisters.

Attached: 1543545105920.png (646x417, 100K)

Your lot has been an agent of social discord the moment you got 56K.

>I love how Australians flash each other with headlights to warn other Aussies about speed traps on the roads

I’ve known that shit since I was a kid and never once did someone say it started in Australia

when you get down off that high horse you might just realize that youre just another parrot.
Parroting the rubbish about a fair go yer mate blah blahblahblah.
You fucking dickeheads then trot out this garbage aabout "robust history" who are you trying to kid dickhead?
Do you even understand what happened a gallipoli you fucking munted retard?
The ((POMS)) sent aussies to be slaughtered by shitskins which they did very well (getting slaughtered that is) and achieved absolutely nothing other than get massacred on behalf of ((POMS))
Try working hard your whole fucking life then faggots and pajeets take over your indistry (telco software engineer here btw) until finally the day comes when you "no longer fit the culture" then you realize youre a stranger in the country youve been paying so much fucking tax for. Enjoy your new chink shitskin master you faggot.
Me? I'm waiting for my neetbux and not giving a fuck anymore. I'm just waiting now for some cunt to try taking anything more from me or adding to the misery - me and that cunt are going to be on the news together!!!
Shove ausralia and its "leadership" square up your fucken arse.

THIS.
never trust a white man who calls a northern european a "wog".
They're fucking inbred niggers posing as white men.

I wish you would kill yourself too :)

I don't know if it started here. Even if it didn't it's still a part of AUS culture. Both our nations speak English as a part of our culture even if neither of us started it. It's still part of who we are.

>Govern us
> Japan wanted to turn Australia into a Slave mining colony post WWII

Aussieboo's yet again providing top fucking kekximus'

S.a.g.e

what I love most about australian culture is how normies love to virtue signal all over the place about how they care about foreigners and refugees. yet they conveniently ignore the fact that australian aborigines live in some of the worst conditions on the planet and the cruel abuse handed out to them by the "authorities". It really gives me a warm feeling inside when I watch these cunts doing their xmas shopping and feeling so smug with themselves.

I'm not talking about gallipoli, you ignorant fuckwit. You speak as though that is the only part of our history that exists. While it was a massive tragedy and we've got to pay our respects to those that fell to the orders of the poms, there is so much more than that, but you are just too fucking lazy and halfwitted to read into it.

You're a pathetic chink worshiping neet who isn't contributing anything to bringing back our culture.
Fucking traitorous scum.

The chinese love traitorous insects.

Attached: 1544723033910.jpg (501x585, 44K)

Those numbers seems to support the claim.

>chink worshipping
LOL!
I think you got the wrong guy there.

>bringing back our culture
Listen cunt, I may not be promoting gay rights like you and your ilk.
But my way of life now is a LOT MORE as I remember it being when I was kid. You know back when we used to live in Australia.
I look out at my paddocks and see my fucking sheep and cows, the only thing that pisses me off is that I have no control over them being eaten by fucking faggots one day. I drink beer with my mates who also happen to own rural land and live off it. I never see shitskins or chinks around here. I have a fucking australian made rifle which I shoot foreign pests with.
Your australian way of life is a fabrication, mine is real and I'm doing it today.

Your way of life and australian values are shaped by fucking kikesuckers like karl stefanovic. He will tell you what is good and who you should suck up to.
Do you even understand what I'm talking about?
Dont presume me to be ignorant.
I am pretty certain that I have read many more non-fiction books than you ever will and been to more different countries more times then you have. You showed me how ignorant you are the moment you start spouting about the supposed glory of this nation (that you had nothing to do with anyway)
Stop riding your great-grandpa's coat tails and open your fucking eyes to what is going on all around you today.

I know right. I wish we gave as few fucks about foreigners as we do about abbos.

Filthy street shitters stinking the joint up.

You’re all cunts too

Butthurt chink

Ayy fuck off you poofta cunt

Attached: 1538152358700.png (700x700, 658K)

I'va always pretty much hated abos until I moved to a far rural location.
I bought the place not really thinking about the 15,000 or so abos that live in the next town.
At first I had a few funny looks from them around town. But I just decided that fuck I am not a local so I wont act like a smartass to them. Just treat them normal. Three years later and every time I go into town more blackfellas say gday to me than white cunts.
I dont give a shit, I know how a righteous man acts and those that do otherwise are faggots no matter their colour.
Most so-called white australians SHOULD just hang themselves with a rope

are we supposed to go back to saying g'day mate, bonza, etc?
lmao

australian culture is that we have no culture, because culture is generally a wank, especially these days

culture is often used as a facade to hide how retarded a group of people is, just look at hipsters being useful idiots for big corp, rednecks in the US dying for israel, chinks pretending to be at peace via tai chi or some shit, then working for $2 an hour

fuk urself cunt

Why would you want free movement with the commonwealth. You would invite India and island Africans for the benefit of driving down Australian wages.

Oh wow sounds like you're living the life. Whats with retards on Jow Forums thinking living in the country is the epitome of lifestyle? The country is where you go when a species has given up on existing... its a form of cowardice

I grew up in the country. You arent special kid and the people out there are just as soulless as the chink city insects

My cousin from Australia is visiting. She is like 50, unmarried from Canberra. She says all of Australia hates Trump and she hates her own political system. Should I take anything she says with a grain of salt?

any feet pics of the qt in op pic rel

gday mate

7 times more Brits died at muh Gallipoli than Australians

You should take her to the sword

I have no idea what that means

spot the weaboo gate keeper

Agree 100%. The whole place sucks. Most obnoxious white women in the world. Loud, shit talking filth.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a weeb

Shit is so expensive in Australia. A six pack of shitty Corona beer is $18.

Attached: Bondi+Beach-11.jpg (1000x1333, 379K)

>sportsmen

Dont forget sportwomen!

Attached: Transwinner.jpg (1396x785, 153K)

kek, that lad.

OP, what is your ethnicity? I genuinely have a couple questions I'd like to ask you depending on your answer.

until someone changes his programming

cunt you forgot the only invention that matters: the goon bag

chinese

cunt my parents were bantering your lot back when 14.4k was state of the art

so was i, for the hour a night they'd turn me loose on the pc

Aw, well then how many dogs have you eaten today?

>Most so-called white australians SHOULD just hang themselves with a rope
most couldn't even tie a knot that'd hold their weight long enough to get the job done

>Should I take anything she says with a grain of salt?
she's full of shit and lives in the leftist containment zone

like you guys, we built a city specifically for containment of federal government and its bullshit

You're like a warmer Canada with more snakes and spiders that can kill you.

No one looks to you as a role model of economic and social success. You're all children of criminals and pedophiles

t. chink

Waking up on Saturday mornings, Rage was kino. Also Paul Jennings books and Vegemite on toast.

youtube.com/watch?v=wx7-Hr-iVJ4

Bet you're posting that bullshit using wifi.
>Wifi invented by the CSIRO.

Attached: 1488423034484.jpg (958x960, 133K)

Oz is just outpost of the Anglo-Judeo empire.

AUS/POL/