Former degenerate getting back into Christianity. What is the most based denomination, Jow Forums...

Former degenerate getting back into Christianity. What is the most based denomination, Jow Forums? I grew up a Southern Baptist, but am curious to check out some other churches. Should I just go to each one in my area and see what fits best?

Attached: jesus-christ-1138494-wallpaper.jpg (2399x1600, 3.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/southern-baptist-beliefs-700524
catholic.com/tract/the-hell-there-is
youtube.com/watch?v=_KS0ZFY5qv8
youtube.com/watch?v=p_shhU_H5Z0
pdf-archive.com/2017/05/22/e-michael-jones-libido-dominandi/e-michael-jones-libido-dominandi.pdf
wrathoftheawakenedsaxon.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/jewspirit2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA
youtube.com/watch?v=tL5pAZU8wKA
youtube.com/watch?v=obtgaZ97Kdc
youtube.com/watch?v=W4p7A0EtZqg
youtube.com/watch?v=qGw04Nd-j5E
youtube.com/watch?v=qnZXo6TZyZw
youtube.com/watch?v=6XDo1SHVWnY
youtube.com/watch?v=1yCOVQ4MfUo
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=04XF4zzFGB4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranter
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/radical-traditional-catholicism
bible-truths.com/kennedy2.htm
gods-kingdom-ministries.net/
martinzender.com/
godsplanforall.com/
hopebeyondhell.net/
raisinghellbook.com/files/2014/04/Raising-Hell-Complimentary.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What is the most based denomination, Jow Forums?
Eastern Orthodoxy.

Bingo. As close to orthodoxy as possible and stay the fuck away from modern western interpreation of (((Christianity))).

instead of asking an imagine board what to believe, ask God you faithless pleb

Unironically Southern Baptist.
thoughtco.com/southern-baptist-beliefs-700524

Each person's sin is determined by the holy spirit, you will know if what you're doing is right or wrong.

For some playing cards is a sin, for others it isn't.

The church is a place to refill your connection with Christ and to rejoice with brothers and sisters in worshiping God, but it isn't something you must do or you are unclean.

You're supposed to search for the truth, not join a denomination that seems compatible with your pre-held political views. If you do the latter, you deserve to be cast into hell with all the demons.

I'm considering getting back into the church as well....tell me about "non denominational churches"

lmao the church is the place where the devil is worshipped

99% of churches preach how God will send majority of his creation to eternal hellfire

imagine sitting in a church praising God for saving you from eternal hellfire while some of your family members will end up in "hell"

thats how you know you are worshipping the devils doctrine

Bible.com has every version plus a feature for doing side-by-side comparison, allowing you to quickly see and understand multiple interpretations of every verse. I am also getting back into this but before deciding on a church I've chosen to study God's word directly.

If your religion isn't classified as a hate group by the SPLC then you're pretty much a cuck.

Attached: being_catholic_is_antisemitic_goy.jpg (1085x859, 197K)

there is no hell in the sense of eternal torment you brainlet. L2 read the bible

Traditionalist Catholicism. Tradcath groups are listed as hate groups on the SPLC. Go ICKSP or FSSP.

SSPX.

pretty much this, if the church is on a hate list. Its probably the best.

funny because only one church ever said that shit to me.

Same church had a pastor eat a "candle" made from raw potato to demonstrate how Satan can fool us. I don't think he understood the irony of his little demonstration.

There is no afterlife hell in the bible. Hell is a place on earth.

Attached: 1544971771689.jpg (500x419, 106K)

Continuing Anglican really scratches my itch.

>implying that your denomination is "orthodox" for more than greeks and slavs
Ivan, please go.

Yeah, can't disagree.

That's not logical. You're defining devil arbitrarily, and unsurprisingly your definition of devil is the result of your confused egocentric feelings. People go to hell by choice. In the afterlife the saved will see and understand the perfection of God's justice. If we want to save our family members, we must intercede for them now in prayer and seek to guide them away from damnation.

it is not what is said that is important, it is what is on the heart

and its a fact that an overwhelming majority of church/christian cumminitys believe in eternal torment aka hell

hell was translated from tartarus, genhenna, hades

and yes one of them was a literal place on earth

God is the saviour of all humanity according to the bible, but nearly nobody preaches that

user take a look at this, Catholicism is not christian.

Attached: Catholic_Babylon_Part1.gif (1000x6723, 2.49M)

catholic.com/tract/the-hell-there-is

Catholicism is the ancient world wide religion hidden behind a christian facade

Attached: Catholic_Babylon_Part2.gif (1000x6723, 2.67M)

Thank goodness for that.

Attached: he's right.jpg (260x194, 10K)

roman catholicism is the truth

Methodist.

>thoughtco.com/southern-baptist-beliefs-700524

very masonic architecture and symbolism

I am newly reborn as well
Fundamental southern baptist is the most based denomination fren
Just don’t believe the Zionist dispensationalist satanic Jew bullshit

Attached: 1543196153641.jpg (600x800, 369K)

Catholicism IS the original form of Christianity, douche lips.

>"If we want to save our family members, we must intercede for them now in prayer and seek to guide them away from damnation."

Romans 11:32
For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.
John 6:44
"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.

You cant save anybody bruh. You do know that believers are designated to faith before the foundation of the world right?

masonic

>Pray the Rosary
youtube.com/watch?v=_KS0ZFY5qv8 Latin prayers in description
youtube.com/watch?v=p_shhU_H5Z0 Latin chant

>Books
Libido Dominandi
pdf-archive.com/2017/05/22/e-michael-jones-libido-dominandi/e-michael-jones-libido-dominandi.pdf

Jewish Revolutionary Spirit
wrathoftheawakenedsaxon.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/jewspirit2.pdf

>Redpills
Goy Guide to World History - Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA

E Michael Jones on Jewish Influence from Calvary To Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=tL5pAZU8wKA

E Michael Jones on Logos vs Anti Logos: The Pivot of Human History
youtube.com/watch?v=obtgaZ97Kdc

E. Michael Jones on Barren Metal; British Empiricism vs German Idealism
youtube.com/watch?v=W4p7A0EtZqg

>Latest Interviews
Pope Francis in Context
youtube.com/watch?v=qGw04Nd-j5E

Viganò and the Homosexual Network
youtube.com/watch?v=qnZXo6TZyZw

Ethnos and Logos
youtube.com/watch?v=6XDo1SHVWnY

Donald Trump and the (((Russian))) Mafia
youtube.com/watch?v=1yCOVQ4MfUo

Attached: JesusMaria.jpg (1742x2500, 1.07M)

Presbyterian or Independent Baptist. Southern Baptists are super Zio-cucks. Stay away from anything shilling for SJW B.S. and anything related to Zionism.

Attached: 1542756645454.jpg (669x668, 100K)

check this out, then repeat what you wrote

>Radical
>Traditional

Does the SPLC even?

Attached: 1544886956553.jpg (358x500, 33K)

Check out Pastor Steven Anderson on Jewtube. He's /ourguy/ and preaches from the only acceptable Bible version: King James version

Like i said, learn to read the bible

As most people you have not realized "eternal, forever and ever" is wrongly translated.

the correct term is "eon, age"

also, the word hell is not found in the greek scripture lol

its translated from tartarus, gehenna and hades, each with their own meaning lol

Following the teachings of Jesus is Christianity.

The king james bible is filled with translation mistakes lol

roman catholicism is the truth

so what do you think christianity really is? some of those pics are waay too overblown

Check the Tyndale bible

enesis 12:3 All people on earth will be blessed through Abraham
Genesis 22:18 All nations on earth will be blessed through Abrahams's offpsring
Psalms 22:27 All the ends of the earth and all the famelies of the nations will acknowledge God
Psalms 65:2 All men will come to God
Psalms 85:9 All nations will worship and glorify God
Psalms 145:9-10 The Lord has compassion on all His creation and all he has made will praise Him
Psalms 145:13 The Lord loves all His creation
Psalms 145:14 The Lord upholds all who fall
Isasiah 25:6-8 God will prepare a feast for all people, he will destroy the shroud that enfols all peoples,
the sheet that covers up all nations. He will eliminate death
Isaiah 45:22-23 God has sworn an oath that every knee will bow before Him and every tongue will swear by Him
Isaiah 49:6 God's salvation will be brought to the ends of the earth
Isaiah 54:8 Although God will hide His face in a surge of anger, he will have compassion with everlasting kindness
Isaiah 57:16-18 God's anger is not permanent, althoughe he punishes man, he will heal, guide and restore comfort to him
Jeremiah 31:33-34 All men wil know God, from the greatest to the least
Lamentations 3:31-33 The Lord does cast off forever. Although He brings grief, he will also be compassionate.
Ezekiel 18:21 God does not have pleasure in the death of the wicked. RAther, he is pleased when they repent.
Micah 7:18 God not stay angry forever
Matthew 18:13 Like the man who owns a hundred sheep and is not willing to lose even one, God is not wiling that any one be lost
Luke 2:10 The birth of Jesus is good news for all the people
Luke 3:5,6 John the baptist quotes Isaiah's words that all mankind will see God's salvation

>Should I just go to each one in my area and see what fits best?
Sure, but be sure to note that Catholics and Orthodox hold leaders of the church as holy sinners, a concept you'll have to contend with. Catholics and Orthodox also deny all men have access to the Holy Spirit, and to commune with any part of God, one must do so via one of said holy sinners/leaders of the church, past or present, sometimes via prayer to one of these holy sinners. Also, keep in mind that to Catholics and Orthodox, works of the Lord that are a necessary consequence of faith in Jesus, are not endowed via the Holy Spirit, but are instead assigned as tasks via one of said holy sinners. If you attend a Catholic church, they will tell you it is the oldest and therefore the one true church, but you should remember that how old it supposedly is is entirely irrelevant. They will also say that the Catholic church was established by Jesus on Peter who was the first pope and the gates of hell will not prevail against it, but understand that the word "Catholic" is no where in the bible, nor was Peter explicitly the first pope. You'll be told statements like this are heresy and it will be loudly and victoriously proclaimed that all heretics will burn in hell, but understand that when Jesus established His church with Peter, he wasn't upholding Catholic men who are sinners as holier than thou, and that the Protestant reformation against Catholicism is the gates of hell indeed not prevailing against the Church -- Jesus Christ.

John 1:29 Jesus is the lamd of God who takes away the sin of the world
John 3:35 God sent Jesus to save the world
John 4:42 God has commited al things to Christ
John 5:25 Even the dead will hear the sound of Christ all who hear will live
John 6:37 Everything that God has given to Christ will come to him
John 12:32 When Jesus is lifted up from the earth, he will draw all men to himself
John 12:47 Jesus came to save the world
Acts 3:20-21 Jesus must remain in heaven until the time comes for God to restore everything
Romans 3:3-4 The unbelief of some will not nullify God's faithfulness
Romans 5:18 The act of obedience of one man, (Jesus) will bring life for all men
Romans 8:19-21 Creation itself will be liberated and bruoght into the glorious freedom of the children of God
Romans 8:38-39 Nothing can separate us from the love of God that is in Christ
Romans 11:32 God made all people imprisoned by disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all
1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn, and ultimately Christ will subdue
all his enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all
2 Corinthians 5:15 Christ died for all
2 Corinthians 5:19 Through Christ, God was reconciling the world to Himself
Ephesians 1:11 God will all things under heaven and on earth under Christ
Ephesians 4:10 Christ ascended higher than all the heavens to fill the whole universe

Philippians 2:911 Every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord (In 1 Corinthians 12:3, Paul writes that no one can say "Jesus is Lord", except by the holy spirit spirit
1 Timothy 2:4-6 God wants all men to saved and to know the truth (can God's desire be thwarted?)
1 Timothy 4:10 God is the saviour of all men, especially (not exclusively) those who believe
Titus 2:11-12 God's grace, which brings salvation has appeared to all men
Hebrews 2:9 Jesus tasted death for everyone
1 John 2:2 Christ is the atoning sacrifice of the sins of the whole world
1 John 3:8 Christ appeared to destroy the devil's works
1 John 4:14 Christ is the saviour of the world
Revelation 5:13 Every create in heaven, on earth, under the earth, and on the sea wil sing praises to him who sits on the throne and to the lamb (christ)
Revelations 21:4-5 God will dwell with men and he will wipe every tear from their eyes, death, mourning, crying, pain and old oder of things will pass
and everything will be made new
1 Corinthians 15: 21For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.
23But each in his own turn: Christ the firstfruits; then at His coming, those who belong to Him.…

Iwish I could find a dire and brimstone church that talked about how roasties are going to hell. Do they still exist?

None of them really talk about hell though I wish they did. you must get your understanding from movies of what churches are

I didn't say I have the power to save anyone. I said that If I wish to save a family member, I must do something about it to aid the outcome instead of doing nothing.

I'll go with tradition, the church fathers, and the history of Christianity rather than your addled homespun rageboy ideas (most of them borrowed from other rageboys of course) and spammed cherry-picked lines from the Bible, thanks.

Following the teachings of Jesus
Catholic clergy are Pharisees 2.0

imagine reading all the verses below, then ignore the FACT that eternal, forever and ever, hell (which is the only reason you conclude the eternal hell doctrine) and still believe that God is not the saviour of al humanity.
Imagine being that decieved

>denomination
...and you failed your first test

Independent Fundamental Baptist

Here's a documentary they've made, give it a watch. You'll love it, I guarantee it.

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

You're welcome.

It's a pastor with big balls that isn't afraid of preaching the hard truth. It's actually refreshing. He's the next best thing to Hitler, despite his non-belief in race. Seriously, just give the documentary a watch.

Yes, friend, surely it is not the high-strung ego-driven person that is most likely to be deceived.

>Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

Lutherans are the most based but they are also cucks in Christ like the rest of them.

sure i imagine most dont sit around and talk about it because its a fucking retarded doctrine and any person with a concious can see it

but what matters is what you believe and what is on your heart

Ah okay then I agree, but in a mystical way what do you think Jesus entails

Here in south america catholicism is ridiculously bad

Believe it or not there are repercussions for sin. It takes great effort to make it to paradise, just as it takes great efforts to do anything worthwhile. There is a name for the all accepting diety that embraces you for your transgressions and encourages to continue doing so.... that’s the devil.

Church in and of itself is a discipline. The more disciplined, the more direct the path.

You are talking to me about Ego when you are the one who believe your own family members will burn for eternity while you sit in heaven with Jesus to watch?

Really?

Orthodox

i never said there is not punishment for sin, but God is GOOD and he punishes only for a GOOD outcome.

i simply argue that there is no eternal torment of those who do not believe. they have salvation too.

timothy 1 4:10
therefore we labour and strife because we have put our hopes in the living God who is the saviour of all humanity, ESPECIALLY of those who believe

What's the most based form of judeoglobohomo? You're a really stupid gullible nigger

>Lutherans

Attached: lutheran.jpg (285x282, 43K)

The most likely hell will be just non-existance and heaven will be dream-like bliss

second option is that god is a literal meat grinding machine with some holographic qualities in a eternal dream which would be pretty bad if you ask me

read Isaiah 45:22-23 God has sworn an oath that every knee will bow before Him and every tongue will swear by Him

Psalms 145:9-10 The Lord has compassion on all His creation and all he has made will praise Him

Psalms 22:27 All the ends of the earth and all the famelies of the nations will acknowledge God

yep, God's just gonna make everybody praise him then delete them.

Please. You have a brain.

Remember to seek reverence in this most holy of days, Anons
youtube.com/watch?v=04XF4zzFGB4

Attached: 1473740684787.png (640x640, 387K)

>poetry is doctrine

FPBP

there is periods for a lot of people where they wil be non existance for exmaple all dead people now are dead, they do know anything

but it has nothing to do with with hell

yes Isiah is writing poetry here, what are you, retarded?

Deal With it. Even if youre virtuous, Your Family members may not be. Your perception is Limited, and Your judgement biased. Ultimately, god is the judge, and he decides who he wants to dwell With him.

apparently you are, that you take poems as doctrine.

Catholic doctrine is a disgraced whore to the church of Christ. The Christian church in the time of Peter is nothing even remotely close to the Roman Catholic mockery of Christianity. When Rome converted to Christianity, they changed it and added a whole bunch of Pagan theology and symbolism into it to appease the mass pagan practicers of Rome. It’s truly a shame. I don’t trust any type of government body that’s 1700 years old let alone my own government body that’s been around for a fraction of that time.

I didn't say that so now you're also bearing false witness. Probably you're just deceived and confused to the point to believe you're merely reporting my own words back to me when in reality you've changed their meaning and added to them what was not there.

I went through many years of dark times and had a slow conversion of the heart by the Jesus prayer that changed everything for me. I thank God for breaking my heart and crushing my arrogant and conceited spirit and enabling me to see that God is close. God is love, but it is also possible to reject that love either explicitly or implicitly, and the latter case is perhaps the more common one, but since I had a conversion of the heart I have never given up hope on the salvation of any of my family members nor myself. You are off the mark in trying to attribute such a petty thought process to me in twisting my words.

Is Isiah writing poetry? Yes or no?

And besides, believing psalms are not based and is true saying's are just plain retarded.

is paul writing poetry in
1 timothy 4:10?
therefore we labour and strive, because we have put our hopes in the living God who is the saviour of all people? escpecially those who beleive?

Is he? No he is not you autist.

Well you linked me to a cathoholic site which preaches the standard hell doctrine based on false translations, so yea i did assume

so what do you believe happens to those who die without faith and what scripture led you to what you believe?

there's a new brand of non-denominational Christianity that resembles the Ranters of the 17th century: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranter

they act more like social clubs where you're allowed to interpret the Bible in whatever way benefits you

there are tons of 20-30 year olds who attend. for me it was a great way of quickly making a big group of friends, all bound by an approximate mutual understanding of God

for all the anons feeling empty, alone and worn out, just go to one. don't be an asshole. people will like you and instantly take an interest in you. you'll feel the sense of community and belonging that you've been desperately searching for

Attached: cdfg_232831121313131.jpg (760x950, 80K)

isaiah is indeed writing poetry.

and i'm aware we use the psalms in worship, but it's not doctrine. and no, paul isn't writing poetry, and what paul writes IS doctrine

Why don't you look into the belief systems of your pre christian ancestors? You're already a former degenerate. Christian churches are no place for people with working moral compasses it's fine for everyone else.

Check out who runs the southern baptist convention and you'll see real quick how cucked and Judeo those clowns are

Be a Trad Cath or Eastern Orthodox

They are typically prosperity, belly up to the blessing bar night club type places. You can also meet whores who have been "gloriously saved" in places like that too

Get yourself a Geneva bible if you want the closest English translation fren

This is true kids, when in my early 20s I found a group like this and it was at that point in my life a very good thing. Met the missus there and we're still going strong 25 years later.

>God is just like whatever I want God to be, maaan
Absolutely degenerate.

Christian Zionism

easy
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/radical-traditional-catholicism
Adherents of radical traditional Catholicism, or “integrism,” routinely pillory Jews as “the perpetual enemy of Christ”

Join the Franciscans

church of england is fucked beyond repair now, but if you can find some real Henry VIII level, thot patrolling Anglicanism

(anglo only)

What you want op is the truth. And here is the truth.
There is no such thing as free will. God makes the good guys good and the bad guys bad, and he predestines you to be either one before you are either borne. Hell exists but it is not forever.
Not only that but many people will be saved but only through the fire (1 cor 3:15). Eventually everyone will get saved, even Satan and the demons (Jesus died for them 2) .
Click the links for biblical proof.

bible-truths.com/kennedy2.htm
gods-kingdom-ministries.net/
martinzender.com/
godsplanforall.com/
hopebeyondhell.net/
raisinghellbook.com/files/2014/04/Raising-Hell-Complimentary.pdf

IFB

no

Attached: 45AE0EB1-D685-4FD3-BD70-9068D70411FD.png (400x763, 275K)

LOL
Unitarian, Congregationalist, or Northern Baptist.

>1 post by this ID
Also, was right.

>he isn’t a Donatist
>he doesn’t eschew organized churches to avoid the taint of sinners
Kek.

This. Does anyone seriously think the majoritarian religion is not satanic?

What is your stance on eating meat? are you vegan?

Exposingchristianity.com

1 Timothy 3
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
>must be the husband of one wife, having children
Catholics and Orthodox teach the exact opposite.

Go to a church with an actual liturgy that reveres the divine as opposed to an hour of some guy's rambling about politics and other things that grind his gears.