Why are Russians so damn powerful?

Why are Russians so damn powerful?

Attached: download (21).jpg (183x275, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FDEkXEcqaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1000 years of playing Civilization on Legendary difficulty

Attached: 1542474603744.jpg (614x866, 106K)

Hard times build hard men

this and the russian people never had good times (except those few years in the soviet union)

fedor is just a fucking machine

russia was fine when ruled by germans

I humbly bow to this great fighter, yes Russia owns the throne of having one of the greatest fighters to ever step in the ring. Fedor is a fucking legend of legends.

That's true

Hard living conditions and almost no way of success created a new breed of human being.

Attached: 1530745118416.jpg (680x601, 92K)

because putin banned fluoride in 1990

checked for verity

They all look mildly retarded

>Why are Russians so damn powerful?

aint no way he's got that thing throbbin' down there like that..

Steroids

This

Probably this. A population who is known for having tons of irresponsible drunkards would find no problem in abusing steroids.

Fetal vodka syndrome retard strength.

Hey I'm not sure how big of a fan of MMA you are, but if you want to see another fighter that came up a bit earlier than Fedor but, in my opinion, was comparable to his power and Slavicness, search up Igor Vovchanchyn. Basically, he's the lesser known Fedor that had a more unfortunate career. He was a fucking beast, and I tell you why.

Ihor Vovchanchyn was really a middleweight fighting Super Heavyweights. There was at least a 60 pound weight difference between him and his opponent in almost every fight. He was shorter, lighter, but still murdered people in the ring. He wasn't in there just to fight: he was in there to murder you with his fists. Please, you won't regret looking up his highlights.

good taste user has good taste

tard strenght

no people is more powerful than the arch-duke of alva spanish rape babys to dutch southern-brabant.
youtube.com/watch?v=7FDEkXEcqaw

Because environment and the gov killed off the weak ones

Thank you, I really like him because he isn't as well known as Fedor but he really deserves more recognition. I remember he he did things that were absolutely insane, like Knocking out a guy by kneeing him in the top of the head while they were on the ground. I also remember when Cro Cop head kicked him, which was unfortunate because Igor was doing well before that point and it knocked him down. I also don't like the idea of Cro Cop and Igor fighting, and also Cro Cop and Fedor fighting. I think these guys should have been the Slavic triple threat, just mowing down the other competition, showing what a powerhouse Eastern Europe is in developing the best fighters ever.

Attached: 1530480482186.jpg (750x596, 54K)

Attached: qBqbO.png (400x267, 148K)

Because they are never the best, they have to fight harder.

checked, i love igor he's still my hero

Supposedly vovchanchyn used to do multiple kickboxing fights in a single day.

>tard
>strenght
teh digits confirm

Fedor fought cans his whole career and finally got stomped when he stepped out of his comfort zone. He should have stayed retired so he could hang in to his “legacy”.

slavs arent born
we hatch from frozen lakes

Attached: slavic egg hatching.gif (300x225, 1.47M)

Yes, I think that is true. These guys were something else: they are other worldly compared to today's standards. The guys today will spend some time in the gym, do some sparring, etc and then fuck off and fuck around. Vovchanchyn, the Emelianenko Brothers, Cro Cop, all of these guys were spending there entire lives up until that point getting stronger and getting better. The only people right now in MMA that is like this is Khabib and the rest of the Dagestani's. They followed the same formula: train from the first days they can walk, get as strong as possible, and literally go from sun rise to sunset. Ukraine and Russia are not doing as much MMA now as they are doing Boxing, and they are doing really well in this realm too. Lomachenko, Usyk, Gvozdyk, Pirog, Bivol, Gassiev, Kovalev, Relikh, the list goes on...

Fedor just got old. He fell in love with striking, and stopped incorporating his sambo. And his chin faded.

Fedor GOAT .

He is baiting, if he thinks Noguiera or Arlovski were cans than he's a casual

You can always tell the Russian trolls because they post from British proxies. The Russians who complain about Russia don't proxy.

You're probably right but this is a good thread anyway

Attached: 1535670320459.png (449x661, 429K)

>nogueira
>crocop
>randleman
>cans
get the fuck out of here

The Russian flags complaining about Russia are Jews using a proxy. Nobody uses their own flag here anymore, except all those retarded canadians

Yes. All cans. Especially the fucking overrated CroCop.

Wow this is a good post

Attached: 1531137093693.jpg (1200x675, 115K)