I just want him back

I miss him Jow Forums

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/fringeelements
thealternativehypothesis.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who? really sick of kike shills desu. Good thing you all die soon.

>who?
t. cancer

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 11K)

I do too user. Beware of shills in this thread who bash him for things that happened over a decade ago

youtube.com/user/fringeelements

YUP JUST ANOTHER ETHNOTARD

i cri everytim ; _ ;

Attached: Think about who you're talking to.png (1700x1200, 1.33M)

nu/pol/ has better representatives

Attached: 1512546310780.jpg (1200x857, 206K)

I wonder what happened?

Attached: 1515846223784.png (1186x958, 599K)

Actually he renounced white and ethnic nationalism.

thealternativehypothesis.org
I think people that call him a shill or a black piller are just in denial that hes always been right about everything. You liked his high IQ when he was breaking down statistics and racial biology but when he explains why an American ethnostate would be a LARP you get mad

>but when he explains why an American ethnostate would be a LARP you get mad
that isn't what he did, but whatever

Yes that's what he did. He said a pro white Civic nationalist state is possible but normal Americans are never going to elect white nationalists. Even Trump BARELY got elected the margins were so thin in these states and we treat it like a huge BTFO when it really wasn't. It's time you face reality or admit this is just entertain and larping

>thealternativehypothesis.org
what a shitty website....another poorfag trying to milk Jow Forumstards

What he said was, in effect, presenting yourself as far right as possible for a civic-nationalist is white nationalism, but successful. If you were to consolidate this group of people in the country in a single area, it would be overwhelmingly white and the few minorities that would be there would be le BASED. It's a question of, "do you want to call yourself a WN and live in Mexico, or a Civ-Nat and live in Denmark?".

He really didn't change anything, other than what he's calling himself now, but people involved in the dissident right are generally low IQ now that it's gotten bigger.

You have no idea what you're talking about

t. kike or fag psyop

See what I mean? Nu/pol/ is majority nonwhite, it's why there's never any arguments, shill accusations constantly, hatred for the kikes but not for shitskins, and /x/-tier conspiracy shit is the new norm.

Yeah okay I agree. He could have used more qualifying language to avoid triggering the spergs but he doesn't care about that shit

>I just want him back
Back as a WN or back on Youtube? But yeah he is based and redpilled

That would be counterproductive to what he was trying to achieve and he was unironically taken aback at just how low IQ the dissident right had become. The same thing happened to Sean Last, they were both being threatened in comment sections and by e-mail. These low IQ spergs had the audacity to call them "anti-white".

both I guess

The whole conserva-state always seemed a little silly to me, but the massive spergout it caused was ridiculous and out of proportion

>That would be counterproductive to what he was trying to achieve and he was unironically taken aback at just how low IQ the dissident right had become. The same thing happened to Sean Last, they were both being threatened in comment sections and by e-mail. These low IQ spergs had the audacity to call them "anti-white".

Some people are legitimately low IQ but politics in general makes people retarded and caters to more emotional (rather than analytical) thinking. That's why so many on the right who are probably at least average intelligence or above average will "convert" to crazy conspiracy theories (like the Holocaust or anything they don't like about history being faked) without thinking twice, and really believe it

Sort of, he renounced the alt-right as he thought the brand was to damaged to be a useful movement; he's trying to start some 'first worldism' to bring together his white nationalism with people who are less racially conscious.