Be Ready

What's on your plate/pol? Can you sustain yourself when SHTF?

Attached: KIMG0021.jpg (3264x1836, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning
canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/laser-stove-top-element-8-in-0522504p.html#srp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
amazon.com/Bayou-Classic-SP2-Double-Cooker/dp/B001FTS32W
dailymotion.com/video/x22nxx8
breadmakermachines.com/recipes/egg-bread-recipe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Can you sustain yourself when SHTF?

Yeah, I have 10x15 foot vegetable garden, a chicken coop that currently has 11 chickens and I live right next to a huge ass lake, easy fishing

what animal was that?

the people who eat frogs and garbage are exactly the kinds of people who will die within months

Sig halal you kikes

Attached: KIMG0022.jpg (1836x3264, 1.65M)

looks like rabbit or squirrel

Got 100 pounds of pasta beans farm fishing pond rifles forest mountain Creek underground house where using central air is a fun luxury. . Nigger I can last for years and might finally lose some weight.

Attached: 5dd722dd0ef3aae01ca04e638202968c58ab684f6d49081f356235abb8bea0a8.jpg (587x613, 116K)

Yum yum dinner is served

Attached: KIMG0024.jpg (1836x3264, 2.45M)

Sorry forgetting the 18 chickens. We don't know what to do with the eggs pic related has a dozen eggs in it

Attached: IMG_20181124_160148179.jpg (4160x2340, 2.72M)

Itd be easier just to eat people than worry about trapping your neighbors cat.

Attached: KIMG0026.jpg (3264x1836, 2.12M)

what even the fuck is that stove? It looks ancient. Also nice meal but needs some veggies.

Attached: 1412746785157.jpg (300x240, 10K)

Weird flex but ok

What happened to your finger, you clutz

my gf's ass

>eating a rodent with no fat
You'll die of rabbit starvation in no time. Human meat is for more sustaining and nutritious

The big one was a fat rabbit

Attached: IMG_20181214_151012.jpg (1836x3264, 1.91M)

Have some body fat hungry skeleton

Yes, off of your preps. I'm taking your stuff by lethal force.

jannies will let literally any other board trash on Jow Forums

This. You need to be better OP. Like me you faggot.

Attached: IMG_20181105_171909976.jpg (4160x2340, 3.31M)

Sorry forgot link.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning

Jesus fuck, I didn't know so many ameritards were poor as fuck in here

What's wrong with my stove? It still works.... I don't see a need to replace it

Attached: 2018-12-16 18.31.39.jpg (1836x3264, 2.7M)

Electric coils are Master race. Burns hot and fast costs 10 dollars and 5 minutes if they burn out

Attached: 1544366797795.jpg (1300x1434, 364K)

I wanna know what year it was made, its blowing my mind seeing pushbuttons on top and analog dials.

Attached: 1410157985781.gif (500x281, 547K)

you don't know what you're talking about.

Squirrel meat is chicken from the tree and there's no need to feed

How so?

t. Someone who has never cooked anything worth eating

veggies are what food eats... faggot

Attached: 988999ba7205a7c56530f4a356ad8111e60a994ec53e910470fc33eea31e5f19.gif (267x200, 992K)

Ahem faggot. Yes it would be nice to have a Vulcan fucking gas stove but try to run that past homeowners insurance. It's the best option for the common man

disgusting.
Your arsehole must look like the streets of India

Veggies are delicious and you should reconsider your position.

Attached: 1445666930825.png (340x394, 47K)

>Vintage 1973 General Electric P7 27" Range Fair Cond.
highly collectable. looking at $500 to $900, maybe more

So that's where my cat ended up

theres nothing wrong with it, these 12 year old faggots havent seen anything like it before.

clean up your garbage you slob

You really are a fucking moron.

Can't these be disease ridden?

Enlighten me faggot I like to cook so I'm actually interested

Yeah I have a huge arsenal and a house on a ranch out west, with a huge property and cellar.

I could always convert that wine cellar into a dungeon and keep people I catch coming into my territory down there as a viable nutrition source..That'd be if there was literally no animals around at all.

Attached: musk.jpg (271x186, 5K)

Fat rabbit fat mutt. Good luck surviving

10$? lol not here
canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/laser-stove-top-element-8-in-0522504p.html#srp

I can't wait till it's open season on this vermin

Attached: e6469c3d-c6c1-4f5a-aa0d-279c74daa597.file.jpg (4096x2732, 1.03M)

Interesting take dungeon to feed on Interlopers. Probably more trouble than it's worth

Neat thanks fren

>soda, beer addict
>thinks they'll be comfortable when SHTF
You'll be some moonshiner's concubine.

not really, if i was in the bush i'd have no qualms about snaring squirrels, but in the city... im pretty sure squirrels dumpster dive like all the other rodents.

consider the diet of your prey...

Home insurance doesn't give a fuck about gas/electric stove. MAYBE +/-$10/year. Faggot.

the prions in human meat will drive you insane and you will die within a month

Also the couple from the road had the right idea, I forgot to add if can get a medic in your cadre when SHTF so you can not only stave off disease, but so you can treat any injuries.

If you say for example needed food and had a few people in the basement, you could cut off a leg at the knee, arm at the elbow for the easy route, harder to do at the shoulder joint and hip joint cause of big arteries...but a medic would know how to navigate that.

then you can feed them their own body if you get full on it and keep them alive on it. it would also incapacitate them so it's like 3 birds one stone as youd be full, they'd survive a little longer as a human pantry, and they cant easily get away.

Attached: 15274561.jpg (1024x963, 111K)

Are those...cats?

Yeah, but you cant even afford food to cook, so they never burn out.

i heard about this, the old quebec fur trappers would get protien poisoning, and go mad cuz their diet of rabbit was so lean.
think i heard about it on survivorman years ago.

my brother and grandma killed and ate quite a few squirrels, that was far away from the cities like you said.

enjoy your kuru faggot, theres enough deer/elk/moose for us once we consolidate our ethnostate when shtf

that's brain tissue dummy. what are you new? You think I'd be telling you my official strategy if I hadn't even thought that far ahead? I know what parts of a human I can eat. Also cellars are cold and I have lots of salt.

Hmm I'm seeing 25 bucks either way easy as hell and reliable

Thats brain matter, not human meat

Prions only occur in the brain and only in the brains of people with prion related neurodegenerative disease or someone who's consumed a prion infected brain retard.

nah im ready to eat lead

really? something to look into if nothing else. i'd always assumed it was scurvy and the like

I was told by several restaurant supply stores that a commercial gas range will either cancel your insurance or they won't pay. Worth actually checking with the insurance folk thanks fren for the kick in the pants

>survivorman
Yes, Les recommended eating the rabbit's brain as well for some fat. Pretty sure there isn't a risk of getting prion diseases from rabbits

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
her ya go fuckwit

Prions tend to accumulate in the brain, so just avoid it. Kuru is only that quick if you eat brain.

or you could change it up by eating a goose or duck..... yum

oh yeah it wasnt prion, it was just the lack of other nutrients, too much protein and no fat.

>posts wiki article
>hasnt actually read it
>calls others retard
Kys

I love my internet frens

Attached: dc5eff6b652b846379fcc1c36c60d733325f5bb96af5df9eaf06f3bf763eeaec.png (226x258, 42K)

You obviously have to have it installed correctly to code, possibly with a spray hood. I've seen plenty of them in McMansions. But Why the need to go 'commercial'? Lots of nice 6 burner residential stoves to choose from.

maybe if it was an apartment building they would be wary about a 6 ranger, other than that i dunno what hes going on about

the best thing about gas stoves is that you can change the diaphragm and hook up propane if your gas is cut off

Canada isn't going to be consolidating shit. What you guys want to bet this maplenigger is a far eastern little jerseyite bitch living in ontario.

I see you, I know how you live you loser.
You will be a minority soon in your own country. At least I'll be lording over my property and housing. You'll probably get killed by a toronto nigger driving an hour or so out to your suburb, who crosses paths with you a few days after its lights out and hes hungry and hell then be beating you to death while he steals everything you possess.

It's true I admit. I've always wanted gas but it's out of reach for whatever reason. I use a turkey fryer burner and propane griddle outside so it's not all bad

Attached: 1529366825490.jpg (499x265, 20K)

you are the one who can't read it says they are more concentrated in the brain not relegated to it specifically

north alberta here you piece of shit, way to make retard assumptions. i hope you enjoy sitting in south alberta stroking each other off while you starve
get fucked faggot

This thing could literally melt lead and aluminum of needed
amazon.com/Bayou-Classic-SP2-Double-Cooker/dp/B001FTS32W

I absolutely love your stove!!! It's so cool!

Eat fiber or you'll regret it.

Hey I found it
dailymotion.com/video/x22nxx8

go to 33:50. Les talks about protein poisoning and says you can avoid it by eating brain, organs, and eyeballs if you can only catch rabbits

>Shitting on old kitchen hardware

Nigga, those thing were built to last a lifetime, unlike modern crap which goes to the scrapper after less than a decade because the engine is voluntarily flawed so it break down early. Ain't for no reason it probably older than the whoever took the photo and still fucking work as intended. Maybe doesn't have the best insulation or efficiency, but it won't fucking break.

Nope, think they're squirrels.

honestly if i was going to get something like that, i'd change the regulator and nozzle out so i could use 20 pound bottles.
20 pound bottles are far more common

Cast iron a thick steak and plenty of ventilation. Top tier. I end up using a Blackstone griddle most of the time for high heat. Easier for the lazy in me

Attached: pepe_pot3.png (700x424, 181K)

Awesome! I love old appliances. They have soul. and history.

good to know, i imagine a guy after a couple of years would run out of ammo.... snares are forever

Their historical research suggested the epidemic may have originated around 1900 from a single individual who lived on the edge of Fore territory and who is thought to have spontaneously developed some form of Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease.[18] Alpers and Lindenbaum's research conclusively demonstrated that kuru spread easily and rapidly in the Fore people due to their endocannibalistic funeral practices

Air rifles for the win. Although steel wire or catfish line is hard to beat

recipe pls user

Attached: 1543250314434.gif (303x277, 1.77M)

>Expecting retards who actually promote cannibalism to understand it isn't good both for ethical and medical reasons

They're so fucking retarded they don't realize that muscles have nerves tissues which can carry prions. They're that fucking daft.

lol just buy thousands of 22 rounds you'll be ight

Why the fuck is everyone replying to these slide threads?

i like you

>Prions only occur in the brain
not true, found in spleen

Here fren it's Soo tasty and nutritious .
breadmakermachines.com/recipes/egg-bread-recipe/

also a pellet rifle works excellent

You'll be on my plate you fat cunt.
I bet you'll be huffing and puffing as I chase you into the next room with my hatchet.

okkkkeeyy....

Attached: kYqDeN.gif (320x240, 880K)