Women are likely biologically hardwired to leave the nest and travel far away to avoid inbreeding...

Women are likely biologically hardwired to leave the nest and travel far away to avoid inbreeding. We see it in a lot of primate species. Usually its the daughters that strike out on their own until they are picked up by another tribe.

This could also explain why women are more receptive to foreigners, and why they can be so aloof to their family once they reach a certain age.

It's a computer program running in their heads, giving them orders. They're not in control of the software. The code is written. They can't help it.

Attached: 1461443287412.png (1080x1377, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/kcY1nI1PIKq0eSEvTQ9ZhA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Media is likely to lie more like

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/kcY1nI1PIKq0eSEvTQ9ZhA/

so, so tiresome

>women want to have sex
Shocker. They probably just had pictures of models from various races and asked how many of them the woman wanted to fuck.

Honestly I think it is more insulting to blacks that the media thinks this is shocking enough to be clickbait. Really shows how racist the people running these companies are

Attached: l5limm1eavzy.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

Get some new bait.

>stupid lies some nigger made up
if you only knew how dumb you sounded

Attached: 1499220960795.png (438x413, 270K)

>Women are likely biologically hardwired to leave the nest and travel far away to avoid inbreeding.
While dripping vital nutrients and blood out of their vaginas? Not only is that a good way to attract a predator, but they'll likely lack the nutrients to ovulate far before they reach somewhere with a distinctively different phenotype

Great post OP. You did it again.

Attached: 2018-12-16_22-33-29.png (1358x2065, 663K)

>reposting made up fake nigger study from a reggae website from over 3 years ago

It's all so tiresome
Sage

Attached: sub saharan phenotype .jpg (501x373, 39K)

>Women are likely biologically hardwired to leave the nest and travel far away to avoid inbreeding. We see it in a lot of primate species. Usually its the daughters that strike out on their own until they are picked up by another tribe
Literally the opposite. Mitochondrial DNA vs Y-DNA shows that females are more stationary and males are more mobile.

Women are programmed and designed to be fucked, all the time, that's it.

show your real flag you shill bitch

girl on the picture is jewish
charlotte gainsbourg

Wow. Shills need to fuck off.

They cite fake institutions in the "study"

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-194301~2.png (1080x1163, 203K)

Make up your mind

Attached: 0223D8F2-4207-4192-93DE-277B18626933.jpg (750x1078, 371K)

kikes will burn in hellfire for all eternity
so it is written, so shall it be done

Attached: SAGE.png (1156x2031, 290K)

You have it backwards, women stay at home and men are the adventure seeking nomads who impregnate women along the way.
A 10 minute review of human history will reveal this.
Also many mammals exhibit similar behavious (lions, whales), etc. The males are the ones who spread their seed. Women stay home and have alpha babies from the conquerors. Niggers, pajeets shitskins are essentially conquering western nations with the help of the Jews so its no surprise women are interbreeding. Its up to the men to control the women.

I hope people understand now.

Attached: Marlowe.png (595x247, 113K)

>According to (((study)))

Yeah, this is a shit statement Op.it’s hard as hell to interact with women of different cultures because of social norms within those cultures. I actually live life and have yet to see any white woman dating outside her lane, that hadn’t done some disqualifying thing like be humongously overweight and disagreeable or have a bunch of kids by multiple fathers.

sage
women were traded in between neighbouring tribes to solidify alliances. women were far less likely to venture out independently because they did not possess sufficient upper body strength to throw spear.
this
they're only really fecund 3, maybe 4, days a month

Attached: itsallsotiresome.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

thats why young white girls call rich old fat white me daddy while they pound their little trashy pussies?

i want to be an oreo just like her.

It's the males that do that, not the females. Great thread, 0/10.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

do you english

how gullible would have to be to assume that the enemy just stopped caring? White people have been letting people into their lands for millenia, they just accept it passively aggressively until they chimp out every 50-100 years

Slide thread to hide discussion about the anti immigration protest in Brussels today.

> look, I posted it again teehee!

Attached: 458D2434-FC82-40FE-9634-7200AD0286BB.jpg (370x242, 81K)

You are quite the β and i know you know you are too

Show flag moishe

Was it unsimulated?