What’s it like to be a manlet...

What’s it like to be a manlet? No bully just want to know in your own experiences if it has helped or hindered you romantically or in any other way?

Attached: D074683E-2D40-4104-8B7D-793CFE5E1FF4.jpg (680x523, 41K)

xd

All my manlet friends get way more sex than me, in fact I'm 22 and still a virgin even though I'm 6'2" and considered very good looking. It's because of my autistic introverted personality. Being a manlet is really not as bad as they make it out to be.

real life manlet cutoff is actually 6'2

I'm 5'10.
Should I end myself?

This desu, I'm 5'11 and feel shorter than most people

I feel bad for manlets and wish I could help them

>tfw 6’1

Attached: 7D94E9BE-FB99-447D-8DCE-5BDE3E9838D5.png (680x708, 387K)

>tfw 6'4
>tfw Jow Forums
>tfw blonde blue eyed son of rhodesians
>tfw have good anglo dutch genetics

>tfw still autistic and still a virgin
>tfw whenever i tell a girl that she laughs and says im lying but im really not

Attached: every fucking day.png (944x389, 582K)

It isn't.
Statically only 14% of men in the US are 6ft or taller

I'm 6'1" 1/2. I round up at 6'2" and nobody ever calls me on it. Do changelets get an exception to this rule?

Same lol. Although most girls cut off I’d 6 ft.

>tfw 27 years old and just hit a recent growth spurt

I've asked my doctor and he said it isn't entirely unheard of, but if it continues I may have something going on with my pituitary gland

>tfw had to renew drivers license 9 months ago, was 6'2
>tfw was at the doctor a week ago and am close to 6'5

>5'8"
>literally 100+ muffs conquered
longfags who can't get laid kys

>tfw you're the actual average height in US but you still feel like a midget (5'9")

Attached: 1538959038622.png (657x527, 29K)

>be manlet
>suddenly become extremely tall
The good news is that you now are a chad. The bad news is that you have cancer. Go to a fucking doctor.

>>>/someotherboard/

>5'9
That's for the whole country
For American whites it's a inch or so taller

Literally BTFOd in every social situation if a taller guy enters the group. Opinions and presence basically invalid. Not taken seriously by women

6' 2" master-race here but I claim 6' 3".

Attached: 1542395664587.png (446x1500, 300K)

Based. Im exactly 6'2 and anyone taller than me looks like a freak or is some athlete

Literally stop telling girls you are a virgin and you should be good.
The fact that you even talk to girls me you can get laid.

>t.Bite-sized degenerate

I always tell people I'm shorter than I actually am.

tells me*

I'm 6 2 and my boss is a manlet of like 5' 6". I make a point of not making him feel inferior by talking to him standing up, it's nearly always one or more of us sitting down so the height disparity is not apparent. If I do have to be with him both standing I kind of cringe down a bit to make him feel more secure. He holds my financial future in his little diddy-man hands after all.

Manlet's are perpetually on suicide watch.

Attached: manlett soccer BTFO.webm (852x480, 2.67M)

Relaxing life knowing youllliveto 90+
Ever see a 7 foot tall old man? Exactly
You’re going to die young so enjoy it while you can
I’ll get the last laugh in the nursing home while I’m pissing in my slippers and imagining it’s your grave treepeople

Post pics faggot.

5 ft 9 Chad here. It has never had any impact on my life, women were always interested in me, I'm about to get married and already planning a kid with my beautiful wife

5'7 got laid tons in high school and college (100+ women) but times are different now and I'm an oldfag.

I honestly don't know how you guys put up with this smart phone social media horseshit.

Attached: 1513136733498.png (745x526, 693K)

6'2" uber manlet here. Tbh I've never really had any problems. Your personality really is the most significant thing in life. Amazingly, I've been shafted by the gods because I'm also a dicklet (8 inches), yet I've never had any issues with women.

Just come out of a 5 year relationship and now I don’t know how to communicate with a woman in real life because whenever I do they tell me to add them on x and I can’t be bothered to make accounts on them

5’9 here. I have a decent face and a good body so I’m not hopeless but I don’t get as much attention or respect as guys who are 6’5. Feels bad

>t.faggot incel

Kek 6'3 life best life

Attached: ME IN REALITY.png (1067x1200, 516K)

Manlet here. I stopped thinking about height in my late 20s. Women don't care either, they are desperate for "good" guys.

Welcome to my life for the past decade

Attached: 1503443688904.jpg (239x304, 22K)

literally me, everyone is on facebook and tinder, I asked my niece what do teens use these days, she told me its messenger(facebook) and snapchat, Icant be bothered with all that nonsense I only have whatsapp

If you want to be a normal human being with chances in the dating marke, you must:
1. Have an Instagram account with a bunch of photos from yourself, your family, friends, pets, doing stuff like parties or hanging out with lots of different people to show you're normal, have a healthy social life
2. Have a Facebook account to keep in touch with your family and close friends
3. Have WhatsApp to build up a relationship and keep in touch with people you know or get to know
4. Have Tinder on your phone so you can get to know a lot of different partners, use your best Instagram pictures there for maximum output
This isn't the whole thing, I'm just talking about what's absolutely obligatory, no one wants to date a shut-in weirdo, women want men who take them out and make them feel like they're with someone better than all the guys dating all the girlfriends she has

As a 5'8" normal height male, I wish to have a tall gf who would become my loving and loyal wife and bear my children.

Attached: dcqxt66-2404e617-1d76-41db-8172-1c71c411aa31.jpg (885x1013, 158K)

5'8 here master race

Dude, you should definitely get that checked. No troll, that kind of growth at that age doesn't sound healthy.

5 10 I hear a lot of mixed things about. It's statistically average, and manlets say I'm tall, but it doesn't really feel like it. It just depends who I'm around I suppose. Fortunately it doesn't really get in the way of anything I feel like doing. Tall enough where it doesn't work against me with girls, and big enough to hold my own around dudes. If I could be a couple inches taller than though I really wouldn't mind....

I'd rather die alone

Attached: 1500564176743.png (541x498, 463K)

>As a 5'8" normal height male

Survival of the fittest, friend. Internet has deeply changed our society; adapt or be left behind. It's up to you.

Am I manlet? 5'7 and don't feel that short. Low end average rather.

>tfw 5'10''

Attached: 1544545772281.jpg (1000x968, 130K)

Question: did your face change recently? Did you become more robust in facial features, like jaws moving forward and wisdom teeth erupting?

you're a mongol. they're not exactly known for their height.

Attached: 1542716541768.jpg (1325x1751, 1.59M)

Fuck that. Internet was always about shitposting for me. I can't believe people post stuff on social media seriously to show their "real life" to the entire world. Social media is a big LARP.

There are plenty of socially awkward autistic females on tinder that don't care if you don't have social media and are a shut-in. It may not be the recipe for a lasting relationship, but it's plenty easy to get laid if you look decent.

5'11 national average according to wiki

shieeeet that's one inch taller than me fugggg

Attached: 1544058084084.jpg (604x453, 58K)

pepper ur angus, clint

Unless you have real life accomplishments and status. Then you don't need any of that shit.

I'm 5'11" too. I have two brothers 6'1" and 6'4", so I grew up feeling really short. It seems that I barely notice when someone's shorter than me, but when someone is just two inches taller than me, it's like they're so much taller.

Some girls like shut-in weirdos. I got a gf with just loner weirdo alco pics on my profiles. But I actually have a real personality and a lot going for me - I just don't like flaunting it on social media.
I think these instagrammers are pathetic. Everything they do revolves around taking photos to share for attention.
I don't want to share my personal life online.

5'4 here it is great like once in a blue moon for long plane, train, or car rides
That's it though I had to limit the girls i talked to when I was a single man but I'm married with kids now so it worked out well
I'm crazy extroverted and athletic I've had a couple pro mma fights but I can see how it would be a death sentence for an introvert or anyone with confidence issues

I'm 5'4", but I'm a shy recluse so it doesn't bother me. Though my best friend is actually 6'4" or taller, which is funny. Dude stands head, shoulders and change over me.

I'm 184cm and feel like a midget. I swear teens are way taller these days

I know that feel. I'm 6 foot and recently went to Netherlands and must have been the shortest white person there.

5’7 turbo manlet here. Height was never a problem for me. I wasn’t getting laid with 100s of women but I had many one night stands and fwb in high school. Then i became an autistic wizard.
I know it sounds like bullshit but "just be yourself" is how you do it. Don’t be a desperate retard and women will come to you, they can fucking smell if you’re desperate.

I thought that once your bones ar sealed, it doesn't matter if you're pumping out hgh.

Being a virgin isn't a bad thing, you should remain chaste until you find yourself a suitable wife. Good women are out there, I've met them. Just too autistic to make anything of it.

Attached: aryan_feels.png (724x900, 88K)

It's because you hold your head slightly downward like an insecure virgin. When someone is 2 inches shorter than you, their eyes are at your direct sight. When someone is 2 inches taller than you, you suddenly need to tilt your head up to a more confident position

I’m 5’ 4”, but mainly because I’m ethnically Mexican.
I never really paid it any mind until I heard about the manlet meme.
My gf is 5’ 3” or something, so it’s never really hindered my dating life.
Tallest girl I’ve ever fucked was probably 5’ 11”. It was pretty weird, but it was great overall.
The manlet meme is just that: a meme.

5’4 here

I live in Australia that’s nowhere near as cucked as America. Personally for me it’s not been an issue. I’m not super shredded either or have a massive dick. Have had 2 GFs now and I’m engaged.

> ethnically Mexican
what does that even mean?

Attached: 7796408-goose-bump-pumpkin-wearing-a-mexican-sombrero.jpg (1300x882, 106K)

5'7" checking in. I got significant action in high school as I had a lot of friends and social status. Now, I still have handsome features and a great physique but all I get is second looks by women but I never get past the 3 second stare.
>FeelsBadMan.jpg
I do have 3 kids and a 5'9" son that I worry about. He has no drive like I did.

I'm 5'10 but I've noticed that women perceive me as being much taller if they're attracted to me. They're fucking weird.

he a good hombre

If women never ask how tall you are, you are a manlet.
t. Lanklet

Women become straight up delusional over whoever they are attracted to.

But they do ask me all the time and I'm 5'7

i'm 6'5 and everyone is towering arround me
why the fuck live

Attached: 156878565196.png (650x773, 47K)

Northern Mexicans are tall unless they come from the south and judging by your height you must be one of them brown shorties. ew.

means he was born in the US but his parents come from Mexico, or at least the majority of their genes (way above 50%).

>Chile
????????

>tfw 5'3" with autism

I don't interact with girls

Attached: 1487126531634.png (657x527, 13K)

>6' 2'' but I claim 6' 3"

Attached: 1548792264565.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

>i'm 6'5 and everyone is towering arround me
why the fuck live
>6' 2'' but I claim 6' 3"
lying shitskin

cringe

If I have to trick a woman into being with me then I don't want her. That's a young man's game.

I’m 5’8” and nobody cares. Lift 3x/week, used to wrestle, have a masters degree, 2 kids, second marriage, live in Idaho. Y’all are overthinking shit.

>second marriage, first wife left with a 6'5 bull
>Y'all overthinking shit

I wouldn't know, I'm a 6'2 foreigner in a South American infested region of Spain, I tower 95% of the people. I get loads of comments from girls and guys alike and know only two people who are taller than me.

Don't tell girls you're virgin. I'm not saying that you should lie to them, just stay away from the topic.
Also to be completely honest I think the whole "haha you're a virgin" mentality is fucking retarded, I had my first time drunk when I was 16 and it was absolutely terrible, same about second and third time. Hold your horses and wait until you find a girl you actually like, I did actually regret losing my virginity on a one night stand

Back with the same woman, actually. Weird, I know.

>being over 1488mm tall

wow gas chambers for all you degenernetic freaks disgusting I can't believe I share a planet with you

>Weird
Not really....have two friends in the same boat.

I'm 5'2, never really had a problem. Been short my entire life, so I never really felt bad about it, relatively popular in high school, got along, never bullied, currently in a long term relationship. I think it mostly depends on your personality and how you present yourself.

Attached: 7678971.jpg (500x910, 72K)

5'4, not 5'2, sorry. And my comment about personality doesn't mean I can just go out and slay any vagina that crosses my path, everyone has their fetishes and their preferences, however I managed to find a fair amount of dates.

Attached: 6147158.jpg (500x629, 62K)

Hypergamy is even worse here 5' 3" guy here. I hate this country so much.

Ruined my life tbqh senpai. Charismatic and great, girls love me but I'm 5'6.
My 6'3 friend got all the girls and I was given the scraps after he was done with them, it's given me a hell of an insecurity issue

You are not as charismatic as you think. People with charisma don't have "hell of an insecurity issues"

Damn dude, if you're better looking and more charming than your friend, but he's getting all the ladies, maybe you're not as charming and good looking as you think. Or you're chasing the wrong women.

Attached: 1491618488409.jpg (1080x1080, 163K)

I still have a total baby face, but I've always had a really wide jaw

I did have to have my wisdom teeth removed though

I don't know if its relevant but I was extremely late starting puberty, to the point I didn't have body hair until well past the age of 17

I'm also very good looking and 6'0 tall and had girls approach me and say I'm sexy, but I am also an autistic shut in that hates social situations. I swear this is even worse than being a manlet.

He's easy to talk to but I'm like the funny one out of us, I'm not too good looking but I'm not a disgusting neckbeard, I take good care of myself. People really like having me around, I know I'm blowing air up my arse like a cunt but I make people laugh a hell of a lot
They're buried down deep. Someone who's funny and great to hang out with can still have issues

See, that's the thing. Being funny is great, but it depends on what you're striving for. The friend zone is a thing for a reason, you can be funny, but you also have to be assertive and charming to attract a mate. I think the problem with a lot of guys, and I hate to look to the 40 year old virgin, but it made fair points. A lot of guys see women as some sort of Goddess and nobody is worthy. No, women are women, men are men, not every woman is going to like every man, but the same can be said of men. You can't treat women as better, treat them as equal, or treat them as inferior. They love that shit. Hell, even equal might be pushing it. That doesn't mean just viciously beat them, or constantly berate them, but treat them as if they're dumb children, they kinda are.

Attached: 1487638468433.jpg (548x356, 41K)