Florida is based and redpilled

Just here to clear the record. Florida is 100% based and redpilled and the opposite of California. We have Republican hispanics (Cubans), Stand Your Ground Laws, Trump visits us in on a weekly basis, Publix chicken tendies subs.

Attached: socal_soflo.png (3705x1270, 460K)

Based and confirmed
t. 813

Attached: 1538953316970.png (780x801, 199K)

The spics, niggers and kikes in Broward and Miami-Dade need to be purged. 352 here and getting tendie subs tomorrow then hitting War Thunder after work as it pours rain a 4th time in a row this week. Also fuck snowbirds. I see fucking Vermont and Jew York plates and you people drive like literal fucking garbage and scoff at our Stars and Bars.
>checked

Am Floridian and agree, Publix is fucking great, Chick FL a is good shit, never had problems with Cubans, and everyone I know has a gun

Attached: 1539298342253.png (711x919, 932K)

Florida is unbearably fucking hot and filled to the brim with niggers and spics who stab you for the slightest offense.

t. born and raised 18 years in florida, moved to new england the day I turned 18

Howdy fellow 352 Fren. 100% with you on everything you posted.

Attached: 1536528548720.jpg (1194x654, 252K)

>its hot
I'd tell ya to man up but considering you left I can only say is good riddance Yankee shit.

>y-yeah the weather is absolute fucking dogshit and walking outside is like moving through butter but just MAN UP PUSSY

Why the fuck would I willingly stay somewhere where literally standing outside sucks balls when I can instead live in cool comfy New England?

Based. Hell fren.
Again. Man up. If 60% humidity and 88 degree weather is "unbearable" then I feel bad for you. Also spics and niggers? Did you ever get a CCW? Most fuck off at the meer sight of even a J-frame.

88 degrees is a nice autumn day and you know it you nigger. Try 92-98 on the regular in Spring and Summer, before humidity. Again, why the fuck would I deal with swarms of drooling apes and godawful weather when I could instead live in a cool, comfortable paradise filled with friendly white people? It's not "manning up" to deal with completely unnecessary bullshit, it's not being a retard and putting yourself through shitty situations for the sake of it.

Fuck Florida and fuck Jannies, suck on my sunbird dick.

Attached: wh40k.jpg (346x422, 20K)

>Hi-i Florida Goys! Floridian here, New England is great youse guys!
Sure you were born in Florida, faggot.

Attached: 1536178433519.png (455x395, 448K)

Nope, i still hate it here.

Whites are supposed to live in cold climates so when they're forced to live in the humid heat it makes them turn crazy

Cope

day trips to to the Bahamas, crush some Wahoos on the cold front..

Attached: 6659473_20180325155827054_1_LARGE.jpg (600x447, 25K)

>4 rivers
yuppie shit

true tallyfags only eat milts

Attached: jim-milt-s-bar-b-q.jpg (337x450, 32K)

You just voted to enfranchise 1.5 million felons. You are a blue state now. Enjoy your lifestyle while you can.

>smog
California has some of the cleanest air in the USA. Any smog that we produce gets blown inland to nevada by the ocean breeze. That plus prius emissions are a fraction of raptor emissions

Attached: 1538148425283.jpg (735x920, 75K)

its a jewish cesspit, and there are russkies and cubans everywhere

S-sex russia-russians?

Your state sucks so much cock you have to make daily threads about it.

Agreed. The land of m'lard janoy cresva is sacred

Both of your states are shit

>and doesn't support (((our troops)))

850 checking in

Attached: home.jpg (800x524, 129K)

You're fucking wrong dumbass.
t. born in New England and lived in Florida since I was 15.