What’s your take on couples who prefer pets to having kids?

What’s your take on couples who prefer pets to having kids?

Attached: 619E8CBE-2180-45F5-9453-D0DA18D4E775.png (500x375, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2017/05/09/pets-instead-kids-considered-psychiatric-disorder/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They should be very heavily taxed.

I know couple like this. They claim they don't want kids because they "prefer furbabies", but I think it's because the woman is actually infertile.

If someone would make a shitty parent, they shouldn't be parents.

They're usually two faced assholes who will smile at you but then talk shit behind your back.

They are creepy, especially once they reach the point where owner is dog's "mom" and they keep adding their pet's name to greeting cards and shit.

Degenerates on par with homosexuals and niggers.

based and redpilled

Homer just got done getting fucked by his dog

The man is getting cucked so the female can't risk going off birth control
>10% of all children have misattributed paternity. Good chance your daddy is not your father

Parents with children should get lower taxation.

Almost always low test males that dont have the juice to make it happen. The women will eventually stray in their 30's. A lot miraculously end up pregnant and then claim a miracle while they have a kid that looks nothing like their husband.

We need to force them to breed in camps.

Wastes of skin.

Worse than homosexual since they have a choice and refuse to conceive children because they might be an "inconvenience".

People who have kids are immoral.

Why would you want to create more mental illness?

People who have kids are degenerate

This. People who have children are mentally ill

Do people actually have an opinion on this? If they don't want to continue the bloodline or experience the joy of parenthood, let them.

Genetic dead ends.

They should literally be hung from lamp posts

After having a kid a few months ago they are so much work it isn't even funny. I think the satisfaction of going through the effort will be enormous but in the meantime never sleeping and always having to wait hand and foot on the little one is hard. Life isnt for the easy stuff. You dont fondly remember the easy stuff. It's the hard stuff in life that makes it worth living. I would tell any pet only couple that having kids is part of the challenge of life and in the end it's worth it.

based. kids are annoying and costly.
plus you'd be bringing them into a degrading western society that actively pushes to remove them, which is morally irresponsible.

Attached: 1522856734341.gif (400x225, 1.47M)

If they’re white they’re traitors to their race.

thefederalist.com/2017/05/09/pets-instead-kids-considered-psychiatric-disorder/

This.

/thread

People who won't have kids are immoral.
You are a complete waste of your Fathers time and slavery to raise you, avwaste of resources, and a liability to The Entire Human Race.
An
Hero
IMMEDIATELY!

The truth is that women abort the babies of their beta provider or take birth control during the reel-in phase so she won’t get pregnant. Then once she wants a child she will pick a fight, cause a falling out where they stop having sex, and then she will run around fucking chads unprotected to get knocked up. Once the female has been impregnated she returns to her beta for sustencance and the cycle repeats.

the lady who owns the house that i'm renting (who is a family connection) is childless. she's sort of neurotic and rode the carousel when she was younger, but is mostly pretty cool and probably would have been a decent mother. has a good job and doesn't even have to work more than maybe 30 hours a week.

she raises dogs and treats them like human children (and poorly behaved because of that). she even got slightly upset with me once because i had a habit of greeting her dogs by saying "hi doggy," and she more-or-less indicated to me that she prefers i call them by their names, like they're people. it's sad. i can tell she massively regrets never having children

Ttfo of pol. You are all cancer. Jow Forums is dead... mods killed Jow Forums wtf. Its all be like the post you made. Nothing interesting at all. Welcome to /bol/

Genetic dead ends

i wouldn’t be surprised at all if some of these “furbaby” “families” get the wife to take the dog knot.

My father was immoral for creating me. Having children is EVIL

You are a traitor yo humanity if you have kids

Anyone who has pets should be sterilized. Kids or pets? Just pick one. Can't have both.

That they should be extinct and they will be soon enough.

The biggest truth you need to realize is that if you're girlfriend ever discusses "your future dog (s)" then you have to make absolutely sure that you get that idea out of her head. She wants something to be affectionate towards? It should be her own children and not a dog. Getting a dog is fine, but not in your 20s, it needs to be post menopause. You don't even need to be harsh about it, simply state that you refuse to do so until you have yard space to give it, something which won't happen for most people until they are in their 30s at least.

You can turn the most hardbaked refusing woman into a mother of 5 by simply not getting pets of any kind until she turns 40.

Current dog parent. We’re jjst waiting until next year for our first kid.

This. But in todays world its mostly insecure adult children afraid to do work.

natural selection
if you don't want children, then you shouldn't have them

1 kid 2 dogs on 2 acres with electiric fence. It works

I dont understan how people dont care about building/continuing a family linneage. My family prior to my generation is splintered. Im married and have 5 kids. We are raising them right and they are smart.

They are gonna do great things when they get older. They will value having a family as well. Hopefully I will have 15-25 grandchildren. Were gonna run shit.

I'm a dog dad.

Thats cool user

Whenever a girl says anything at all related to kids I panic internally, starts setting off alarm bells, kids should not be discussed unless the couple is engaged, gtfo talking about hypothetical scenarios years from now, weve been a thing for 6 months
I wanna be the chad to end all chads, I wanna cuck chads on the level that they cuck normal people, and I cant do that if Im tied down to a single girl, and forget about kids

Attached: 1373768756853.gif (150x150, 459K)

Pathetic. A refusal to take responsibility. If the dog dies it's more like an "oh well". Besides, it's a commitment of an average of 10 years I'd say, not a lifetime like having a child.

>Memeflaggot

Watcha doin', schlomo?

Shitskins who have kids are immoral. There are too many of them already. Whites are 7% of world population.

>inb4source
threads are starting again tonight. Real intel in real time like the old days.

Best laid plans of mice and men.
I wasted my life slaving away to raise 5 kids.
I got
One
Fucking.
Grandkid. Doesn't even have my last name because it was one of my daughters who manned up and had a kid.
FML.
Oh well, at least the grandkid is blond haired blue eyed like Gramps, and not a fucking nigger or 56% mutt .

Pets before kids is a good practice. If your girl is shit at taking care of a pet she'll likely be shit with your baby

Who comes up with this?

Omegas who covince themselves they're at least better than the made up "betas" they're talking about because at least they aren't getting cucked.

Anyonr who has kids should be jailed

Having kids is evil

Because I would never want to pass on my inferior genes

People who have kids are not responsible. They are evil

They're trying to fill a void

Another JIDF newfag who doesn't realize changing his flag does not change his ID.

Attached: dog.png (2550x2496, 2.35M)

Completely degenerate

A detriment to society as they only are investing in themselves selfishly rather than the future. At peast adopt or volunteer otherwise they are just adult age juveniles with mentalities of highschool party people with no real control on their future. Regret will hit when they no longer can breed and then nihilism sinks in. Probably also leads to increased rate of divorce and suicide/untimely death so as a social creature of humanity's best interest in heart and mind I say they are cancer.

They need some Jesus to remind them of why babies are a blessing

Having kids is selfish. You are an evil nasty sadist if you have kids

Having children is evil

Cole and Marmalde Guy refuses to have kids and bought more cats. I think his wife's pussy just dried up, she looks old

Attached: image.jpg (712x461, 59K)

pathetic

>What’s your take on couples who prefer pets to having kids?
Why did they bother with being a couple?

Look at you user, giving actual insight on a complicated issue without being facetious and calling everyone else faggots. You've really grown up, man. I'm proud of you.

Attached: 1503341029627.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!
DID
SOMEONE
JUST
SAY
FACETIOUS
INSTEAD OF "UN-IRONIC"?!
GOD PLEASE DON'T NUKE THE WORLD LIKE I ASKED YOU TO.
THERE IS ONE UNCONTAMINATED SOUL LEFT!

Attached: 20180611_060014.png (1080x687, 596K)

To be honest, they'd probably make shit parents.

There are few good men left. I only aspire to be one.

I’m in favor of checks removing themselves from the gene pool.

Nah, my parents are both quality white people who are monogomous and have good values. Also I look and act quite like my father and his father.

My mom is one of those types, except when she had kids, she decided that she could basically raise us like she would look after her pets. Except she generally took better care of her pets.

>gf does this
>crushes me inside a little more each time it happens to the point I’m numb to it now