Women - a night out story

PART 1:
I’m a 7/8 out of ten late forties guy. How do I know? The quality of pussy I get and the story that follows. The story isn’t about me though but about the state of women.
Go out in British city the weekend before Christmas. Evening is lively, having great banter with my 2 mates. We’re singing Mariah Carey “All I want for Christmas” as it’s on the jukebox and we’re merry. A similar aged roastie suddenly appears and with an aunt and joins in the singing. Fair enough. She’s cute. We play along. It’s Christmas!
More females follow in. I woman about 60 turns up. The Pogues “Christmas in New York” comes on. Decide to ironically dance with her, 1) to show I’m a good sport and 2) to show my moves. This is always a great tack. Getting lots of glances now from a wall of women that have had zero attention all night.
Finish dance. More females have joined the crowd. Similar aged roastie introduces me to her daughter who is 18. Chat ensues amongst group.
Go for a piss, order a drink, chat with my guys…
18 year-old approaches me. The 60 year-old is her gran. “My gran wants you to fuck her”.
Look over and she’s now sitting with another gut but is giving me the eye.
I’m still shocked at the line. “My gran wants you to fuck her”. An 18-year-old... Trying to get her gran fucked…
Smile politely and move on.

Attached: slutty2.jpg (640x800, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/maria_domark/?utm_source=ig_embed
fishki.net/2420521-znakomytesy-samaja-seksualynaja-voennosluzhawaja-v-mire.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PART 2:
Woman in her thirties has joined the table and it sitting with a 20-year-old hottie. I ask “are you all the same family?”
“No. We don’t know them. We’re just sitting here.”
Older woman stands up. Starts chatting to me. “What do you do?” Tell her I have a company, employ people. Her eyes light up. She starts moving closer. She’s stroking my back. I reciprocate.
Her young friend comes in “No, No! She has a boyfriend!”
30’s woman “So? I like him! I like him!”
I can see her friend is agitated so I walk away. Just in time… Her boyfriend and his mates have all turned up. He’s seen it all. My crew are outnumbered. They just glare at me but no confrontation.
Ten minutes later another woman turns up and start dancing. Hot as fuck. Sends her boyfriend to the bar then starts giving me and one of my mates the eye.
I start smiling back. Why not? Look around and her boyfriend is clocking it all. He does fuck all.
FUCK. ALL.

PART 3:
Move onto a club.
Completely different vibe. Lots of dancing. Weird group of a white woman, a darker lady and a darker male beta orbiter just standing with them but not chatting or dancing with them. I catch the eye of the darker one and she turns her back on me to start waggling her arse and grinding right in front of me.
She’s wanting me to engage.
I ask where are you from?
“Brazil”
That explains the dancing.
I’m not a 6 foot 4 Chad. I’m not a MMA guy. No fucker challenged me.
Are women:
1) Sluts
2) Testing their men to see if they’ll fight for them

You are a degenerate and a faggot

As a fellow 6'4" chad, women are children, don't try to fathom them, big mistake

>I’m a 7/8 out of ten late forties
You're not even quite a 1/10?
Sounds about right

Quite a shit test but I'm not surprised. I was in new jersey and saw Pauly D (we were on the jersey shore and thought it would be a funny way to end the business trip) with some co workers. My co workers GF told me i could make out with most of the girls at the venue but I'm awkward as fuck.
One of my co workers went and told some cute girls i wanted to dance with them. I went over anyway and just kinda awkwardly tried to dance. the cuter of the 2 said she had a BF the other was interested in me but I didn't really want her.

Shouldn't you be raising a family instead of bragging about getting validation from drunken whores

late forties? white? no family? yup found the hedonist degenerate here guys, no wonder britain is so fucking dead

This.

Yes.

Women want to see men fight as it makes them horny enough to fuck the winner. That's their hardwired biological programming.

Under age 12 year old

I'm raising a family and I hardly go out.

I'm actually disgusted with what I encountered.

Trying to understand why:
1) women act like that
2) their men are doing nothing about it

Youre late 40s and this is your first time out on the piss?

Pence rule motherfucker. Hope you get reported for rape

A bit of both. Also,maybe there is a cultural difference in bars here versus the motherland, but in America the type of women that go out strolling bars in packs late night on the holidays is the type of woman you set up an appointment with the penicillin doc in adavance for.

These broads are like animals who demand constant wooing, be it you or their cuck boyfriends. And whoever keeps at it will get the puss. And I bet you if you would’ve fucked her right there, the roastie would have let you and had the nerve to tell her boyfriend it was his fault. Unless it’s a pump and dump stay far away from those types.

fuck ya dawg that chicks pussy is hot

this topic isnt politics, why are you posting here?

alcohol.
and women are children
/thread

>1) sluts

>I’m a 0.875 out of ten late forties guy.
Stopped reading, I feel sorry for you already!

also, not all men are autistic control freaks like so many on this board

>parcitipate in degeneracy
>Hurr Durr the opposite sex i parcitipate with is soo degenerate guise
>Here is me le redpill Blogpost about it
Saged you patethic copy paste from some forum

Kys

Attached: 1544644922644.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

Women are sluts yes, they were both shit testing their boyfriends and looking to hook up.
The guy did nothing because he wants out of the relationship anyways but cant because she'll take everything

based...

What are the men going to do about it? Fight you and get an assault charge because the girl is a go? I'd just take her home and ghost her.

Meeting your prospective mate in a bar is kind of like finding your dinner in the gutter.

what did he do thats degenerate, dancing? rubbing someones back?

Every hear the noise that comes out of a woman's painted lips when two lugs are trying to murder each other with their fists?

Ghastly.

Fuck off, degenerate shit poster. Reported to miss, saged.

Attached: CBF3040B-4D44-4687-9642-6767131224EA.jpg (222x225, 27K)

Tineye is yer fren

Maria Domark
instagram.com/maria_domark/?utm_source=ig_embed

Humma humma hummma..

fishki.net/2420521-znakomytesy-samaja-seksualynaja-voennosluzhawaja-v-mire.html

Attached: maria.jpg (499x585, 74K)

eat dat azz
eat dat azz
eat dat
eat dat
eat dat azz.

Attached: md.jpg (751x931, 168K)

terrible elbows

Attached: md2.jpg (725x903, 136K)

ew wtf she’s a jew hoe and she’s got a shitty nautical star tatted on her stomach ahahahahaha gross airbrushed israeli

this is not lifelog faggot

Aha, maria is an Israeli jew...

Attached: IDF jew.jpg (746x750, 125K)

Also, her face; lip injections and nose job that will fall apart within 10 years.

as a white male in a brown country this happens to me daily, these women are getting bolder and bolder and its not just teasing theyll fuck for real so ill go with 1 (sluts).

Attached: 1531707936828.jpg (750x843, 80K)

funny, I knew a jewess that cut my hair...she had funny elbows too..

first real post is the best post

ban this larp

The odds are good but the goods are odd.

This you are an ok for a kraut i will rape your wife last.

based ahmed

>I’m not a 6 foot 4 Chad. I’m not a MMA guy. No fucker challenged me.
Nobody asked for your sordid generation x stories you shit breathing retard.

>the quality of pussy I get
>getting quality pussy in under an hour
Breh, no hymen no diamond. The roasties youve been blowing out with your chad cack are have far from quality pussy.
Also, fellow chad here, I'll bet I've blown out some of that second hand pussy you've been gorging on.

Attached: 1518812497172m.jpg (817x1024, 107K)

I could tell the image is from Israel.

Nice blog, how do I unsubscribe?

Funny how my threads get deleted because they piss off jannies but retarded shit like this that has nothing to do with politics is ok.

FUCK JANNIES

IF YOU CAN READ THIS YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF DOGSHIT JANNY I WANT YOU TO KILL YOURSELF

Attached: 1514959770920.png (388x389, 79K)

haha

It's because you're a leaf. Post as a fascist and all will be well.

>implying the worthless janny can't see your real geoflag as well
you must be from reddit