Ron Paul is fucking senile.

youtube.com/geI2ZGiTDAQ?t=225

Attached: just.jpg (1200x849, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/geI2ZGiTDAQ?t=225
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/geI2ZGiTDAQ?t=225

Fuck off hes a legend

He's 83 years old and spent his life doing good work. Who cares? He is a good man

He changes my mind on abortion, which also started my journey away from liberalism toward conservatism

I like most of what he's done with his career, but this is cuckery.

Is Senile hot? If so, good for him.

Based Russian pretending to be American.

Based and redpilled

Fuck off, Jew.
Ron Paul makes some good points about economic incentives. Even if a 100 foot tall wall with laser death rays is built, there's nothing preventing Mexicans from taking a plane here on "vacation" and overstaying their welcome, or just going to Canada and walking across to here. The economic incentives are arguably the bigger problem than mere security.
What I think Paul doesn't get is that there won't really be one massive 1 thousand mile plus long wall. Trump talked about a "wall" because it's a powerful visual concept that he could sell. Rather, what will be on the border is a combination of natural and artificial barriers, electronic surveillance, fences, border-agents, and more. This is the same exact thing that Paul advocates, Trump is just a better salesman.

The wall prevents return trips though
People who get deported can't fly back because they will be flagged in the system. They would need to fabricate passport documents which is a crime in their own country.

No hes a fucking political failure. Hes literally a loser.

he's advocating for spics, what a piece of
shit.

Attached: mexicans.jpg (305x215, 25K)

He's not a failure, the voters are. We failed him, and thus ourselves.

>no u
Yea hes a fucking loser.
You sound exactly like some bernie sanders supporter.

Because voters are always right? Fuck off shill.

>muh shills
Truth hurts huh faggot?
>IT WAS HIS TURN!!!!!!

>showed everyone the farce that is "democracy"
>failure
maybe for you statist
they rigged it fag
you sound like a god damn commie

Of course they rigged it, but that's not even the point. This retard seems to think that if you don't win the vote then you're a failure.

You are retard. Clearly you don't know anything about politics. He failed at rallying people thus hes a loser. He has one job and couldn't even do that.

he only understands whatever schmuck is in power at any time

He failed at appealing to idiots who base their voting decisions on how funny you are and how hard you can virtue signal.

dumbass statists minds cant be changed

No he isn't, you massive tard

>He failed at appealing
top kek
>Be politician
>fail to appeal to people
He was a retard from the get go!

Attached: OHNONONO.jpg (512x512, 24K)

Yes the MD is surely a stupid person
t. Apple sized brain

Appeal to authority
Yes i know user your brain is the size of a walnut

>He failed at rallying people thus hes a loser.
he didn't?
there is an entire documentary about how he attracted large crowds but your media censored him heavily, giving people the impression that he was irrelevant

>statists
>capable of nuance
kek

So what you actually mean is he failed as a showman.
That's how you evaluate your politicians.

And trump had a media that vigorously demonized him everyday and he still won. Ron paul failed at playing the game. He lost. And the only thing fan boys can muster up is.
>DA ELECTIONS WERE RIGGED!
This sounds exactly like Hillary fans after the 2016 elections. You guys just give it a free pass because muh based ron paul and da shadow gobernment.

Which in turn makes you as retarded as the people who vote for entertainment value rather than actual political reasons.

>That's how you evaluate your politicians.
Imply.
If you don't know how to play the game you're failing at it. this concept is not that fucking hard to understand dude. idk why you're having a hard time here.

None's talking to you memeflaggot
heres a (you)
Now run along with your mindless statis dribble.

Attached: 42333849_1703916066385277_2265266932749959168_n.jpg (720x469, 18K)

uh huh
well, tardo, it was a different time
and social media platforms and tech in general wasn't as integrated into our lives as it is today, moron
i'm sure your media is mad about not being able to blatantly rig things as easily now

Then you have to go one step further and realize that the people who make up the voter base, set the rules of the game. Then you understand that the game rewards people who are performers and politics becomes irrelevant.
That means we as voters are failing, because we're electing people for the wrong reasons.
Sure, Ron Paul lost the election, but when we elect bad politicians that means we will lose, too.
I wonder if you can register that in your 60 IQ brain.

because there's no such thing as bad publicity
censorship is way worse than being shittalked

>12 term congressman who’s consistent message is still waking people up in 2018.
>failure

Here it comes.
>its okay when its my team doing it :D :D :D

I don't think you even comprehended my post...
back then, it worked because media had a stronger say in the election
now it didn't, because the corrupt media isn't the only source a voter has
get it now???

back off

He had the decency to retire before his brain died, and I have a hunch he was the closest we'll get to America First in my life time.

>12 term congressman who’s consistent message is still waking people up in 2018.
>hes "waking people up"

So is he being censored or is he not? pick one

>is fucking senile

you're being redundant. Could've just said "libertarian"

During the presidential campaign, yes. He received far less speaking time than the other candidates to answer questions and get his points across. The media acted like he barely even existed.

Can you imagine if he had won?
The media would have literally no ammo against him and shit might actually get done.
He can actually articulate his points as opposed to the dumbass we have now
>BIGLY NUMBERS
>ITS GONNA BE GREAT TRUST ME
Ron Paul would have been an amazing president but instead we elected a clown.
Such is life in the good ol' USA.

Probably because he wasn't interesting. Hes not charismatic so he didn't get air time. It wasn't because the media was out to get him lol

Fuck off, kike.

Attached: AAAC6101-C503-4833-9696-635648590F70.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

you aren't old enough to remember 2008, the republicans party stole his nomination, gave it to McCain, and McCain openly endorsed Obama before the election was even underway. He was often censored as a senator too, he wanted Bill's impeachment to about illegal bombings in Iraq and Yugoslavia.

No, it's because they didn't like him. He wanted to audit the fed, and shed light on the way our economic system is being manipulated.
But again, it shouldn't be about how entertaining you are, especially during a debate session. He was no less interesting than the other candidates that year.

heh

>X stole Y from Z
I often here this bullshit about ever single politician that loses. Just sounds like more mindless conspiracy retardation.

>hurrrrrr conspirasees are mindless goyim

Attached: 0E383C48-ED95-43E4-9887-1.jpg (1023x1125, 276K)

omfg this conspiracy shit is way too much dude. Was it because of all this tinfoil hat bullshit you made up? or was it because news networks give people that draw in the most views more airtime?

How newfag are you? Even The Daily Show made a point of having him on the air because even Fox News refused to broadcast him in any way. There has been a determined focus of keeping Ron quiet for decades.

back 2 facebook lmao
this cuck doesn't even know there is tons of actual proof of his censoring

Fun fact: Trump managed to win the GOP nomination due to the rules the RNC implemented in 2012 to stop Paul from usurping Romney

holy shit you're a fucking retard if you think politics/media is this cut and dry. I hope this is bait. If not KYS

Pretty much, I've looked into most of the garbage you subhumans sling around here. Almost all of it is bullshit.

better fuck off back to r*ddit then faggot

Destiny was right about this place, It really is filled with the biggest mongoloids on the earth. You guys are almost as funny as Alex jones

Libertarianism has always been childish. This is a new low after him shilling some crypto scam to boomers. If I wanted to be surrounded by spics, non-existent infrastructure, no regulations, and be clutching a gun, I would just move to Mexico.

>The media would have literally no ammo against him and shit might actually get done.

no, they would've thoroughly slandered Ron Paul like they did Bush (tho half of it was justified) and Ron Paul would not have said anything back. Trump's autistic boomer postings on Twitter could have actually been great at fighting/punching back if they weren't so retarded/filled with disinfo and verbal diherria or written with someone with more politcal savvy than watching Fox News.

instead of bashing people smarter than you
you might wanna look up some info about that election, brainlet

What destiny?

Attached: GIRUGAB8.png (622x626, 114K)

They're on point when it comes to the nature of the State

>Destiny
Trust me, we already knew you were a retarded faggot. We didn't need you to tell us that.

>Ron Paul is fucking senile.

Congratulations. He's officially qualified to run for president as a Republican.

Attached: ray liotta goodfellas laughing.jpg (960x504, 69K)

>boomer humor

Attached: 1488239321938.jpg (400x386, 37K)

ron was just a test run . they saw that he didnt appeal to the normies so they had to run trump.

Attached: carradine094.jpg (704x528, 38K)

well Reagan, Bush and Trump show it to be true

He's in his 80s. He's lucky to still be alive.

The wall is more about stopping people from bringing contraband with them than it is about keeping the people themselves out. If the criminals can't bring their merchandise with them, it's less worth it.