Be jew

>be jew
>fuel muslim hate to get rid of christianity from the west
>people still aren't aware

Attached: 1529968621023.png (679x472, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejc.com/news/uk-news/huge-improvement-praised-as-inner-north-london-coroner-publishes-new-burial-protocol-1.470045
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course they'll be exempt. Remember your place you filthy goyim.

Historically the more you attack and drive Christianity underground the stronger it becomes. We are past the weirmar and headed for fall of Rome shit now. These dumb jews are going to awake a new Constantine at this rate.

Attached: IMG_0947.jpg (270x179, 24K)

this is fucking cuck mentality. we have to expose the jews NOW and not get distracted and divided.

>u-us christians are going to DEUS VULT any day now!
I'd short that bet with everything I own.

this. if anything, the american """"""christians"""""" who are zionists are the source of cancer (right after jews themselves).

the ban is just proposed
wake me up when it passes

So what's your plan?

why are you americucks such useful jew puppets? it still means the people in charge of proposing bans are fucking kikes.

this shit has to stop. this shit right here.

Attached: 1523013261574.jpg (746x1388, 196K)

I heard they have troubels in china.

Im not saying im not angry.
I guess I still have some hope that these shitheads wouldn't have the fucking audacity to actually pass a "ban-for-everyone-except-for-jews" law. Sometimes these things are just political moves that no one expects to actually do anything.
But maybe I have too much hope. Especially for sweden.

Attached: 1500296876432.gif (300x200, 93K)

private school christ cucks think they're untouchable because they are so white and "respectable" lmao

I agree. Our government is completely corrupt and self serving. I don't know how to make it stop without a complete reset though. Unless the economy completely collapses with the dollar hitting wheel barrow carrying worthless I don't think people will become angry enough.

download the "The Lobby - USA" episodes 1 through 4 and put them on cheapo usb sticks or dvd's and hand them out at the local church or something. expose the kikes whenever you can.

Instead of banning Islam! Atheists are retards!!!

>Islam
>imagine being this bluepilled and still falling for the red herring.
kikes are using your retarded hate to get rid of christianity.

Attached: 1538205968343.jpg (894x518, 164K)

>Atheists
the people doing this are jewish, can you not read?
>only jews are allowed

generally it's those inbred orthodox jews that go to jewish schools
nobody wants those people in normal schools
most of them are borderline retards anyway
best to keep them in their containment area

>making up excuses about why the jews fucking us in our ass is actually good
wake the fuck up you retard. what happens when the only religion in the west allowed to be taught is judaism?

Attached: 1518583340015.png (1348x680, 142K)

calm down cheese monkey
i just wouldn't want those people anywhere near my kids
i mean the risk of getting their pockets picked is already high enough from all the eastern europeans around

Attached: women-glasses.jpg (226x205, 16K)

>still defending the banning of christian schools
>still using mental gymnastics to tell me why the jews enforcing things on us is a good thing in this case
fuck off

you sound like a real loony user

>says the guy who defends a ban on everything except kikes
kys

thejc.com/news/uk-news/huge-improvement-praised-as-inner-north-london-coroner-publishes-new-burial-protocol-1.470045

Coroner who wanted to do autopsies in order of death, was FORCED to put Jews and Muslims at front of the line. Christians can rot before a Jew or Muslim says the State

muslims are irrelevant, the kikes use them as shield.
>kikes fuck over christians but pretend to put muslims above them
>christians become angry but only attack muslims
>kikes get away unscathed
every time.

don't forget the refugees exist because israel made the US bomb their countries. this is a cat and mouse game and the kikes are outside the game, meaning whoever loses the game, the jews win in the end.

bump

Attached: 31501621_1821508044810451_4371782513292700890_n.jpg (301x414, 28K)