The economy is doing bad goys

The economy is doing bad goys

Attached: B163F385-2404-4827-A703-C531552D7D2C.jpg (767x349, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

treasurydirect.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=mS5WYp5xmvI
successconsciousness.com/intuition.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xp9KUCel778
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but how will this affect Canadian food prices, Poland user?

Weird how as people do better, investments do worse. Really makes you think.

It is doing bad. The economy is fundamentally fucked and debt ridden. The kike puppet in office cant change that

For the first time in decades my banks are paying me to hold my money.

Stock prices are about the health of the company, not the employees. If the company fires a ton of people to move jobs overseas, that saves money and stocks go up. If the company raises wages, that decreases dividends and so stocks go down.

Good! Fuck money flippers and fuck Jow Forums!

Attached: FUCK button.jpg (600x446, 33K)

(((investments))) are usury that keep the goyim down, that's why.

money is a tool of enslavement

R E A L . A S S E T S

>he fell for the people are doing better under Trump's economy meme

In the short term. Higher wages means more money for more people to spend and further stimulate the economy.

Nobody buys stocks to hold on to for 40+ years.

They buy stocks to sell days, weeks, or sometimes microseconds later.

>thinking money flippers are people
>thinking the working class are not people

Litecoin and Buttcoin is where it's at.

Having it crash would be a great thing.

>bad year for stocks
You mean a good year to buy. Sucks to be you from last year lul

just buy treasuries at treasurydirect.gov/

You're right, I do have a disdain for the working class. They are bunch of low IQ, uncultured, degenerate race-mixers and shitskins. Automation, rising costs of living, and cuts to public service programs should do the trick in eradicating them at some point, though.

They have to in order to keep making money off of it. A growing number of people can't even afford to get into stocks cause of the years of shitty wage growth.

In the long term, it means higher unemployment due to stiffling small business allowing monopolies to form and a highrt cost of living as everyone has more money to spend on a limited amount of goods.

youtube.com/watch?v=mS5WYp5xmvI

Trust the Plan, Trust Sessions

You don't need much intellect to buy low and sell high.

Attached: 1540924950447.png (620x581, 16K)

PUUUUUUUT OPS

Fucks yes my fellow accelerationist. Global civil conflict can not come soon enough.

preferred shares are doing fine..

You need to be to know what "high" or "low" is in foresight.
You're not a millionaire are you user kun?

that's not how it works. overpaying workers just creates inflation.

Would be a shame if stock brokers were to......

Kill themselves

I'm sure intellect helped for something that is almost purely intuitive.

Useful intuition is intellect, what the fuck do you think it is? And it's not just intuition, here are complicated but useful mathematical tools you can use to make stock predictions.

Preposterous. Economies are a series of feedback loops, not static. Rising wages will result both higher business revenues and higher wage expenses, both offsetting one another. Nothing in the process leads to "monopolies" or a broadly higher cost of living in real terms.

>(((investors))) have no place to hide
they're scared!

Utter nonsense. The other guy is spot on, your a dumbass or a left wing asshat. Economies depend on efficient production, not whatever the hell you are talking about, feedback loops? wtf?
Rising wages? venezuela has rising wages, but no production, so look what is happening down there - 1 million % inflation rate.

The only instance where intellect and intuition blend is when someone understands human nature deeply and fucking nobody is that good.

Fuck jews

>no place to hide
Yeah they do, it's called real estate

You didn't answer the question, what the fuck is intuition if not intellect? What part of the body is responsible for intuition?

The subconscious.

It's not even basic applied economics, it's remedial that economies function off of feedback loops. In addition, neither production nor spending occur in a vacuum and is never independent of general productivity--also remedial.

Attached: 1536294270384.png (352x350, 194K)

My portfolio is up 11.4% since Trump was elected

Attached: 764D031B-A939-445D-89B4-D230A51A0912.jpg (460x276, 35K)

Attached: 1512958143367.gif (320x180, 1.09M)

>listening to nytimes for economic analysis

Never gonna make it.

You think I am kidding?
>successconsciousness.com/intuition.html
>Intuition is what is often called a "gut feeling". It is a process of getting knowledge and understanding through other means than thinking, learning, or the five senses. It is rather a subconscious process of receiving information, finding solutions to problems, or knowing how to proceed in certain situations. It is psychic knowledge and understanding.

I still have stocks I bought in 1991 bud.

oh no, not the (((economy)))!!

Attached: 1517214059067.png (434x245, 189K)

The stock market and the economy aren't really the same thing. As the dollar gets stronger, prices of things will drop (the reverse of inflation). Also, when you consider that so much of the stock market was propped up by cheap interest rates (buying back stock to increase EPS is a thing), seeing that unwind could be sign that we're going towards realistic valuations again.

You might want to consider taking some profits.

that's because obama's economy is coming to an end, now we're living in the wage disparity nightmare that trump and his rich kike friends have created.

*ring ring*

The economy is self-evident. Kike propaganda can’t change that.

It's a bad year for "expert consultants" and salesmen, which is what most of the actual successful investing world consists of, because they made their money convincing everyone that only they can understand this system. But people now have less money to invest and very little willingness anymore to dive into shark-infested waters.

youtube.com/watch?v=xp9KUCel778

If you’re not making more money now than under Obama, you’re a useless loser.

>muh cummunism

Attached: 1542673883944.jpg (1024x575, 80K)

Sometimes there is no right choice. MIGA fellow pede

This weekend’s issue of the NYT was actually pretty weird. They had a major section about how “an economic crisis is right around the corner”, and then in a completely different article (something about “authoritarian voters”) they start with “a recession might be right around the corner, but it’s been a boom for political scientists” or something like that. The article isn’t about the economy at all, they just snuck it in there to get into your head. Fucking spooky.

Anyone else get the (((NYT))) and know what I’m talking about? The media isn’t even hiding their subliminal messages anymore.

Dunno my Cali water bonds are doing just fine. Can you faggots please steal more money to "upgrade" your awful systems?

it will either crash and we will see the rise of the crypto jew, or a return to gold backed currency. fractional reserve issued fiat is doomed and in its final stages of collapse.

no matter what, prepare for massive upheaval.

Attached: 93691A1C-3196-4387-852C-F235B2345909.jpg (640x753, 83K)

>reading the new york times
>unironically
>actually paying money to read the new york times
we've reached levels of irony previously unknown to man

the collapse has been planned for a long time. we will soon get to see how it will all play out.

Honestly, I don't know where to start with your stupidity.

Higher wages does very little to productivity, beyond a certain point. If Amazon started paying all it's employees millon dollar salaries, they'd be bankrupt before the end of the financial year.

As for the process leading to a monopoly, You do understand that small businesses grow into big businesses, yes? You do understand that big businesses with large profit can either consolidate with their competitors to gain an larger market or even our right buy out other businesses reducing competition, yes?

Now with the actual realities in play, what happens when you force small businesses to pay more capital on wages, that could be used on growth of the business? Less and less small businesses make the transition from small to big, leading to less competition at the top of the market.

As for how an increase of wages affects cost of living. It's literally econ101. You said so yourself, that the idea behind it is to get people spending in the economy, or to put in economic terms, increase the demand on the economy.

What happens when supply remains the same, yet demand increases? The price increases.

Attached: Something a communist can never understand.gif (302x223, 7K)

are you speaking of the Raw Water market?

social security is gonna implode

The fucking communist journo kikes probably love seeing stocks drop and people lose money

Real Estate gonna pop next.

Real estate and CDs

Gold silver,
Guns and ammo