When did Jow Forums become a ces pool of degeneracy?

I've been away from Jow Forums for a little over a year now.
For some reason this board now:
>Hates police
>Hates conservatives and Trump
>Russia Truthers
>Is constantly offended
>Betas bitching about how they cant get laid

least the Jews are still fair game here, but this place sucks donkey dick.

Best wishes and die in a hole - an oldfag

Attached: 1447610968830.jpg (709x982, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Stallman
youtube.com/watch?v=vrtqBpgPjiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Police are tools of the establishment. If you don't hate them you're a bootlicking cuck.

This board isn't Reddit. You have to go back.

Attached: Toxodon.png (600x723, 1.04M)

People hate Trump because he's an incompetent bitch who's done none of the things he promised to do, hires people he backstabs within weeks or months, and posts about his hurt feelings on social media all day

There is some Redpilled Cops on Jow Forums. But they keep their head down.

laughs in steel tariff

It's targeted by Shareblue and Conservatives left the internet due to over policing.

Grinding Canada down is one accomplishment he has done. But that was easy.

I doubt there's even a single person on this board who voted Republican and "hates" him. The truth is the astroturfing here began in earnest just before the election and never stopped.

Entropy.

They'll be back around 2020

Attached: 2eaac616e846901883680ffeaaacf5bd.jpg (630x961, 147K)

a lot of it is Jow Forums keeps invading other boards.
>roasties
>tranny cult
>"blackpilled" retards
>nigger incels
They all go nuts at each other on Jow Forums then it spills over into other boards

over half of the posts here are made by shills and robots. this place helped swing an election a couple years ago, and kept the establishment candidate from winning. did you think there wouldn't be a counterattack in response?

I'd guess there are half a dozen countries sponsoring posters on this site, with the aim of gradually steering anons and their opinions to better suit the corporate/governments' needs. You're on a battleground.

Get fucked, Mohammed. We have police to kill Niggers by proxy.

When degenerates from other sites tried to invade. Big resurgence of those niggers due to the split, but 4channel isn't changing and the whole ''let's get ads money'' ain't happening.

Why is it retarded to be blackpilled?

All edge. No point.

>hates trump
>hates conservatives
>hates police
Jow Forums was a natsoc board and hated kike puppets, of which all those things are. You low IQ reddit faggots ruined this place.

This just got fucking nuked:
3 niggerdick threads up, 2 of which were up before the Ebba and Kate Steinle thread.

Numbers confirm. I once went on Jow Forums but was quickly annoyed by the "originality rule", you basically have to be mad to use it.

Just like existence.

This

They also cull retard mutts like you and I laugh every time.

Attached: p05qrczy.jpg (720x405, 32K)

Attached: 1545006153776s.jpg (250x219, 9K)

>rms id

Attached: 1345406518723.png (1000x669, 950K)

That's the reason I originally left. r/donald fucked this place.
I came for the 2012 elections and ended up being one of the main creators of /ug/ which then turned into /sg/.

>le epic 4chin maymay xD
You're a /ptg/ poster aren't you?

Because its part of the tranny cult conspiracy to encourage vulnerable guys to kill themselves.

If you think incels come from Jow Forums and not reddit then you don't even know anything about that gayass board's real culture. The /lgbt/ and /soc/ crew you're talking about annexed that board with the help of the moderators and pushed the natives out.

Don't just assume the guy can just do any of the things he said he was going to do, people don't want to die. Remember JFK?

Why do you demo rat lefty shrills, always start with I been away pol has become. Your not fooling anyone.

this user gets it

and feminist roastie conspiracy*
Jow Forums devooved into a place for mentally insane feminists and trannyniggers and fags to abuse "straight" males.

All the trump is a kike posters are shills

All of the go back to Jow Forumsthedonald posters are shills

All of the trump has done nothing posters are shills

(((((They)))) did not like us influencing the 2016 election. This place is overrun with libkikes posing as ex trump supporters trying to dissuade you in time for 2020.

do you really think it's more plausible that

>over half of the posts here are made by shills and robots

rather than maybe just MAYBE your big tough guy drain-the-swamp president has turned out to be a doddering, corrupt buffoon with no intentions of governing for his supporters or ANYONE else?

>grab the guns first, due process second

but hey, keep sucking from that teat if you like what you're getting out of it, just don't pretend you're a conservative or interesting in anything other than worshiping authority for the sake of worshiping authority

Attached: igotcharighthere.gif (245x370, 1.07M)

>hates trump

fucking fool falling for shills jesus

Jow Forums is full of nigger incels that cant get laid so take it out on "wypipo" talking mad thadd tier losers.

What? listen, i'm blackpilled on reality itself. I think it's all for naught, i'm a Christian-leaning Agnostic Nihilist.

I think this reality is not only absurd but also a prison for our souls.

no matter what you say or who pays you to say it, trump is better than hillary. i've hated her since the 90's. get off my lawn.

Attached: 1489748231213.png (880x759, 1.07M)

Attached: 0ab10bd63d9117ae92990f6e98dda91c.jpg (388x395, 52K)

Great.

>people telling you that the man who overtly praises Israel, has jews in his IMMEDIATE family, and acts against Israel's geopolitical enemies is a kike puppet, are the real kike puppets
BASED 4-D CHESS from the ALPHA CHAD GOD EMPEROR xD

I've tried using it, it has always been a shit board. Jannies still don't understand how much Jow Forums/4channel needs Jow Forums.

Don't understand what you're saying and don't care, snob

Attached: 1540178706028s.jpg (250x123, 2K)

GIVE THE QUADS BACK TYRONE

>trump is better than hillary

I didn't fucking vote for Hillary, I just don't hold allegiances to any individual person above the interests of the Republic as anyone who still supports trump clearly does

>i've hated her since the 90's.
cool story

Jow Forums is nothing but faggots bickering back and forth about mundane shit all day. Not like old Jow Forums where people actually had or tried to present intelligent counter arguments. Now its... "someone makes a claim and the usual response is... lol kys shill"... Bad for the normies that come here expecting to be redpilled by the truth they wont hear in the media or anywhere else.

It’s full of Muslims

You have nothing figured out and neither do i, we have no fucking idea what's going on. It would be amusing to watch you pretend like you do know what's going on though.

Libs gonna lib

>poor normies
KYS cunt

Attached: 9a4.jpg (320x320, 40K)

whoa friendly fire bro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Stallman

Droves of literal children flooded in during and after the election, reducing the discourse to elementary school levels. 50% of the posts here are weak "bants" or regurgitated memes we've all seen a thousand times before. Blame shills and bots all you want, but the truth is that simple popularity and exposure killed this board, much like the rest of Jow Forums.

Believe me this place hasnt been good since /new/ and libtards discovered people were saying things they dont like on here.

Based and redpilled
>an oldfag

I've been on Jow Forums since January 2004 and board culture hasn't changed all that much. The only people whining are election tourist magapedes like you

Listen to me I'm so smart clean your room and give up your SCOTUS seat

Attached: 1544990624381m.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

Plebbit and Poo in the loo ShareBlue shills

This

I remember typing multi paragraph responses to people here way back when

Attached: 14485917382531.png (489x720, 562K)

Yeah, I miss those days. Fucking leddit faggots ruin everything...

>I've been on Jow Forums since January 2004

IvE BeEn On 4CaHn SincE JanUaRy 2004

Attached: 20t0zk1.gif (296x160, 1.27M)

Obvious LARP, every oldfag left for better chans

Received intel from a German who said the EU propaganda wing was hit with cuts whence why their shills haven't been as prolific as a few days ago.

>still thinking every problem is fault of the jews
Jow Forums has never been redpilled but it's terminal now. It's over.

Nog’s & moose limes.
That’s what’s habbening.
It’s nogmagedon. The musening. Brit pol is a hive of flip flops and poo stained fingers. Syria General Goats is all about Goats because they like bumming kids.
Nognarrok.

Based britbong.

You first

Why have i always had the feeling that picture is fake as fuck. The dragging lines of blood are just too perfect. Like time was spent moving bodies places.

"redpilled" means nothing.

An atheist Jew who taught India how to undermine America?

Its supposed to mean a deeper understanding of life. More than half of posters on here will never escape the prison of their mind

That's true. I'm a normie who found this board because MSM constantly attacked it. Jow Forums is famous.

I'm really scared.

We are all prisoners by default, we are all stuck being who we are in this reality.

The people who were on Jow Forums in 2004 are total degenerates.

Sorry, unlike you I have neither the time or energy to set up a Plebbit account.

Attached: Trigodon.jpg (361x263, 62K)

What are you even trying to say? Magapedes must have subhuman IQ scores.

I remember pol from years ago, left for 6 years when I got my full time job, and now it sounds like whiny teenage girls doing their nails at a sleepover. Tacky, unfucked, and frustrated idiots.

this is pretty tasty bait, I think I'll take it

Given the establishment candidate in 2016 was Hillary, which means the establishment party was the Democrat party, one can assume the establishment will do the same thing again because they're old and can't learn new things. Cue Joe Biden, as of today he's the frontrunner for the 2020 Democratic ticket. Seeing as how the establishment wants us in debt, disarmed, stupid, on expensive medication and exactly healthy enough to die at retirement age, maybe it's a good idea to NOT give these people what they want? They didn't want Trump, and in 2020 they won't want Trump again, so that's what I'll be trying to give them. Fuck you along with them.

Attached: __(37).jpg (1144x2154, 431K)

>t. 21 years old in Philosophy 101 class almost over

Deep. Real deep, man.

Humor is dumb, don't have a sense of humor take everything seriously otherwise you'll regret it later.

Then kys instead

>proceeds to respond with nothing of value. Waking up normies is the key to all of this,m8. They see a typical response like yours and think this board is full of people just like you with nothing intelligent or substantial to contribute.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrtqBpgPjiw

you can't run for president from jail

We're not in control of anything, i know for a fact you're scared shitless same as me.

Leaf projecting
>Everytime

It doesnt even matter anymore because the "normal" healthy society with its cock chopping trannies, islamic nigger rapists everywhere and soon white genocide is easily ten times more degenerate than I ever was. And to think I was worried about my mental health back in my teens in the 2000s. CHECKED

calm the fuck down Argentina, you sound mentally ill

>This triggered.

Attached: 1541913817796.png (1000x630, 371K)

Pretty much this, but moderation has gone to shit here. None of the rules are enforced uniformly.

I think you sound mentally ill, tell me why i'm wrong.

He's right. And said it in a succinct way unlike your word salad bullshit.

Checked.
There is very little substance in peoples arguments these days. You have to browse Jow Forums for hours to find a decent thread that isn't full of just petty squabbling

You see? you're just as scared as i am, you have no fucking idea what's going on and neither do i. Calling someone else "mentally ill" is a defense mechanism. I'm not mentally ill, i'm simply asking myself questions and coming up with answers. There is no "normal" despite what you may have been told by other people who also had no fucking idea what's going on.

Seen the pic 1000 time and never asked where's that

That’s why I barely come on nowadays. I used to come on back when Jow Forums terrorized tumblr. Now this place acts and whines exactly like 2010 tumblr and that’s not a compliment

pic related

Attached: 1263995043327.jpg (400x675, 190K)

Trap threads are why I come here anymore. God bless that Romanian dude.