SPRAY ON HAIR...JUST

Stephen Miller wears spray on hair during his appearance on CBS's Face the Nation this week.
youtube.com/watch?v=aLnHYFTad8I

Attached: Face the Nation.jpg (732x660, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kxZD0VQvfqU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocrates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off he looks cute

The best the left can argue at this point.

Fuck off queers this is a straight board

Why do they have him on when he absolutely wrecks them at every level.

LOL so true. Goof on looks.. just dont listen to him for fucks sake!!

Dude, shave it off...

Can't be if you're here

Hes a cutie tho

>This video is blocked in your country

based superior kike genes!

Attached: stephen miller 1.jpg (740x940, 216K)

>t. baldy

He's wearing makeup too LMAO.

So?

Attached: theroux.jpg (400x434, 91K)

He used to do a short clip but now he's doing this. The whole point of my thread

let's be honest it's kinda funny
but I also haven't gone completely bald yet so I guess I can't relate

KEK Trump loves men who can’t accept their hair loss

Terrible

>Stephen Miller.... is a JEW!

you sure showed us, shill

Stephen is unironically pro-white. He has not had a single bad opinion as of yet.

must suck having poor genes. my dad is nearing 60 and still has a full head of hair.

Attached: 1544485810499.gif (189x189, 273K)

tv shows make you do that

It's funny that there's no real record of male pattern baldness in ancient cultures....right?

Important ìssues at the forefront

youtu.be/kxZD0VQvfqU

Don't tell me you've all become snowflakes who are triggered when someone makes fun of appearances. Is Jow Forums's next move to call out the left for being fatphobic and to remind them to check their privilege for Big Mac-shaming the Trump and Sarah Huckabee-Sanders?

Grow up. Jow Forums constantly attacks the appearance of various leftists it doesn't like. So suggesting that attacking appearance is a last-ditch effort when one can't properly argue against someone isn't really a good look for any of you.

Didnt caesar wear the olive branch to cove rup baldness? Or was that napoleon?

lol based meme flag, welcome to my humble thread

Nobody cares, It's vain but so are you.

So? Michelle Obama has a dick.

Attached: suckit.jpg (309x395, 21K)

Napoleon was a Down's Syndrome case

she shoulda slipped in loadsa hair related phrases like
- hair raising stuff
- ur a bigwig
- as mad as a march hare
- hair today gone tomorrow
etc

Attached: 1544831244066.jpg (500x481, 26K)

>must suck having poor genes. my dad is nearing 60 and still has a full head of hair.

So does my uncle but my cousin started balding at 25.

It's a fucking lottery.

Attached: 1451350001142.jpg (400x323, 49K)

That's badass

That host was too vapid for such an intellectual feat unfortunately. Such are all corporate MSM hires as a matter of policy.

Next time he will just spray a big swastika now that they've all called him out on it

I'm saying razor it

>left thinks skin graft penises and open wound vaginas are normal and natural

>muh hair!

Yeah I had to do a double take when I saw the pic on an article. I love Miller but this is odd. Is that plugs or what?

It looks boss

he should. It'd be the best thing in the Trump admin since H R McMaster

Interesting the only refutation of his points is to talk about his hair. Interesting, if they are going to say he is ugly it must mean they find Ashkenazi features ugly. Interesting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocrates

Lots of people didn't live long enough to go bald back then though.

It's spray on keratin to enhance the thickness of thinning hair. Some CBS makeup tech probably convinced him to make this mistake

Everytime Miller BTFOs a leftist his hairline regains a half of an inch lost.

Needless to say he’s been putting in a lot of work lately.

This is the power of the god emperor

They can't debate him on the issues so they make fun of his hair instead.

When my hair was cropped like that in the 00's it looked like I had a receding hairline too. That haircut makes everybody look bald.

>BTFOs media shill

"Look at his hair herr derr"

You can’t be taken seriously with that on your head. Anyone can btfo him by just staring at it.

>drumpf is finished
Undisclosed campaign finances spent on Miller's spray on hair.

Stephenmillerhair.com

Candy floss.

Stephen Miller looked disgusting--pili protruding--from his bald head on Face The Nation. Very very disrespectful.

That guy must make 6 figures, I could offer him an hair transplant for less than 3k...
I don't get why he doesn't do it.

>flag
>surgical procedures

Attached: 6gorllion.png (300x300, 119K)

My poor man is visibly on SSRIs to cope with this heinous stress.

Fuck the haters, I don't give a fuck what any of you say. This guy is like Roy Cohn - Yeah he's Jewish, but he is an American patriot *in his fucking blood* and if you can't sense that as a gentile white Christian/Aryan then god help your fucking soul. This dude has put everything on the line for the same core understanding that drives us and used his Jewish identity and network and skills to advance. Richard Nixon would fucking LOVE this guy. Italian Americans can barely tell the difference between him and some of their uncles or grandfathers.

This dude is a patriot and a true American

Stephen??? ... hi. Hope the keratin spray washes out easily

checked and kekd

Attached: 1508991142988.gif (650x318, 3.45M)

I don't care if this guy showed up to that interview with a fucking mop on his head or spaghetti noodles for hair like debbie washerman schultz.

The man is a fucking badass.

Why do balding faggots do shit like this? It's not fooling anyone, people will respect them more if they just embrace it and become an egghead.

Attached: tmp_23995-1541304979460-1203455070.png (914x1208, 131K)

No one's triggered faggot. Just pointing out that mocking mannerisms and typos and shit is all the left has. Never the issues. You deal w/ it

>spray on

It's not plugs?

kek

Attached: 1543567362741.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Private clinics here are amazing, third world countries have clinics for ballers/politicians that are so luxurious you would not believe.

He's a lesbian, he's in way above her head and what's more is EVERYONE knows it.

Keratin protein spray for thinning hair with a highly mismatched color. Poor Miller got snookered by the makeup intern at CBS

smuggest man alive

Do they have Cambodians working in them?

lmao yea

you can tell they gave him medication and told him to make his voice sound masculine

the fact this plagiarism loving loser keeps getting trotted out by donald is sad

Miller is the closest thing we have to Bobby Fischer.

Bald heads are a sloppy look.

Stephen Miller is great. He is a principled thinker that relishes in the disdain he creates in normies and leftists simply for voicing his opinions.

He grew up in CA and was regarded as a "troll" even in high school. Dude hates immigration, he gets it. He knows that America was better when it was whiter.

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

>lol he wears spray on hair

What are you a 12 year old girl
Who argues like this?

He doesn't fold and has an assassins stare. I like him.

It's funny how badly all of Trumps enemies are losing and they've literally been exposed as the children they are. Incapable of understanding how a real man came in and defeated them all.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Nah, my hairs just like his. I've been receding since I turned 19, and the sides of my temple grows slower and less thick than the top of my head. That's why I stick to a high and tight.

>baldshaming

I thought the left was supposed to be accepting of all inborn traits.

No he's doing that Brian Urlacher hair transplant thing. CNN's Jim Acosta is just about to break this story wide open and Trump will be impeached.

Attached: jhbcfbcef vg .jpg (400x225, 18K)

You have Cambodian trained abroad for most roles and usually a few Western doctors for the most complicated procedures.
However private clinics can afford to pay way above normal salaries for doctors so even the locals are so strictly selected that that their skills are western standard. Also the nurses treat you like royalty.
Low tier nurses are locally trained but their role is essentially limited to cleaning so it doesn't really matter, even the people mopping the floors here in private clinics often have postgraduate degrees.
Anyway hair transplantation is retard level surgery, with modern equipment it is so straightforward that an artist would do a better job than most PhD doctors in the west as the main skill in hair transplantation is a lot of patience and creating a natural look which are skills not common in the west.
It's a long process as you need to do it follicle by follicle but it's really simple.
Most transplantations here look better than those done in the west as the doctor doesn't mind taking half a day to do it rather than a couple of hours.

kek

Last year at this time, Pres Trump lost badly when he signed a bill that forbade him to spend money on a non-fence barrier. This is is a bit of ticklish guilty-pleasure politics, since there is just so much unsubstantiated bluster coming from the White House right now (like an American Berlusconi), and it will be funny to see the results either way since official politics is so far from doing the right things that it's viritually just like rearranging deck-chairs on the Titanic.

No man sprays hair on. He should be deported

>Falling for the "good Jew" meme
A bad jew can ruin one goyim but the good Jew brings down empires

I agree with what he's saying, but he seems to be blatantly playing the political game and comes across like a debater. The media deserve the treatment they're getting from Trump, but Miller came across as needlessly aggressive and soapbox-y here. It makes him seem a little ingenuine. He should relax a little bit and try to go with the flow a bit better instead of coming off so rehearsed.

Must have had a strong showing if all the dickhead left can cry about is the hair.

>My poor man is visibly on SSRIs to cope with this heinous stress.
>Fuck the haters, I don't give a fuck what any of you say. This guy is like Roy Cohn - Yeah he's Jewish, but he is an American patriot *in his fucking blood* and if you can't sense that as a gentile white Christian/Aryan then god help your fucking soul. This dude has put everything on the line for the same core understanding that drives us and used his Jewish identity and network and skills to advance. Richard Nixon would fucking LOVE this guy. Italian Americans can barely tell the difference between him and some of their uncles or grandfathers.
>This dude is a patriot and a true American

He is the only jew to be spared on dotr. Maybe mark krikorian too. But the fact that the list is so short speaks volumes.

>sparing Jews
For what purpose? On the dotr we will be at a point where we have no use for him

>Roy Cohn
Cohn set up McCarthy.

2500 years ago, Aeshcylus was killed by an eagle dive-bombing him with a tortoise. The eagle was trying to split the tortoise open and mistook his bald head for a rock.

Attached: Death_of_Aeschylus_in_Florentine_Picture_Chronicle.jpg (493x768, 255K)

I like the guy but this is funny as shit.

nah, he's legit bald

Attached: 170803_miller-scaled.png?w=987.png (987x556, 738K)

His dad is a multi-millionaire and Stephen lives in a $1M condo in downtown DC. He can afford the best hair transplant/plug procedure. I'm guessing a makeup person at CBS fucked with him? He looks handsome/macho with the short cropped bald fade thing imo

>My poor man is visibly on SSRIs to cope with this heinous stress.
practically everyone in dc, sf, la, manhattan, boston is on ssris

just shave it

big brain in there

Y I K E S

as someone who is balding, the only winning move is to accept it

The Left tells us to be accepting of dudes cutting their dicks off, getting fake tits, and going on estrogen, but HAHAHAHA STEPHEN MILLER HAS FAKE HAIR HAHAHAHAHAHA......