Why do poor/middle class amerifats support tax cuts for the rich?

Why do poor/middle class amerifats support tax cuts for the rich?

Attached: 5657857846734.jpg (686x960, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economistsview.typepad.com/economistsview/2015/10/the-welfare-state-and-economic-growth.html
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/feds-collect-record-individual-income-taxes-fy-2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk but gtfo with that ugly picture.

I dont hate rich people. If I get a tax cut and some rich guy does of course his looks bigger because he makes more money.

because governments can't spend money for shit

Because they are easily fooled by memes like trickle down economics.
At the same time, they see lower taxes as a promise of lower spending - specifically less gibs handed out to niggers. Even though it rarely actually happens that way

To make you post on an aryan shepherding forum.

They believe pseudo-"common sense" like tax cuts and less gubmit will lead to wage increases and moar jobz n shieeet when it's been shown to never actually work out that way time and time again.
>"Of course, many other factors besides social welfare spending have changed in the past 150 years. But, as we have seen, welfare state spending is now very large relative to the total production of goods and services in all advanced industrialized nations. If such spending had large adverse effects, it is doubtful that growth rates would have been so large in the last 30 years. The crude historical relationship suggests, at a minimum, no great ill effects and, more likely, a positive effect. The burden of proof clearly lies on the side of those who claim that welfare state programs are strangling productivity and growth. If they are right, they need to explain not only why all rich nations have large welfare states, but more importantly why growth rates have grown in most rich nations as their welfare states have grown larger."
economistsview.typepad.com/economistsview/2015/10/the-welfare-state-and-economic-growth.html
But let's be real, they just don't like the idea of wimmin and niggers getting gibs even when they're hurting a lot of fellow whites and cutting welfare back in the 90s didn't stop America from rapidly getting less white since.

Attached: Welfare's Effect on Poverty.png (2138x1425, 485K)

USA has an even larger deficit than ever before. All thanks to Trump's tax cuts. Why exactly should the rich get tax cuts in times of prosperity in terms of the economy?

triggered wh*teoid

Because its not their fault that the government splurges money on wars.

Even if the USA had no military spending at all, it would still have a deficit.

on a more important note, how do girls tolerate that black people smell?

Because they're generally poor because they're stupid.

who do you think pays your fucking salary.

ugly stinky nig

Why do beta male cucks think they can take other people’s money?

T. Triggered nigger who comes to pol to get away from his crippling awareness of his people’s inferiority

>all thanks to trumps tax cuts
False. It’s because retarder leftwing parasites think niggers should get free gibs and as such there are endless sums of money wasted on them

>why exactly can’t beta males like me take other people’s mo eh if they’re doing well
Fixed it for you

How do you retards fall for such obvious bait?

T. Leftwing retard who has no idea what he’s talking about

>but let’s be real, retarded sanctimonious cucks like me who have no principles lack the intelligence to understand why giving niggers shit for free isn’t a good idea

>America is less white so therefore preventing endless nigger gib programs can’t have had any affect
Retard

because they think they'll get rich someday and it'll work in their favor.

We don’t, you’re a retard if you think not pointing out the reality of why these cunts do it is going to stop them from being angry niggers who hate White’s because they’re inferior

T. Retard who still believes in communism

Let me guess, you’re a beta male cuck with no principles who doesn’t understand the concept of hard work

For the very same reason nice looking white girls go for porch monkeys, they're retarded

Ah, here's the cuckposting kike in Catalonia again.

sage

it's the same kike in catalonia that does it all the time yet retards on Jow Forums still bump this thread

why do the rich already pay more money in taxes than all the poor combined?

Most welfare goes to social security and farm subsidies

Nope not it at all. I believe in tax cuts, just I target them at small businesses and middle class.

You give a small restaurant owner a nice tax cut he takes the savings to open up a new location, promote someone to manage his old location and hire a new manager and new staff at the new location. That creates jobs and you can make more revenue off those new jobs than you initially cut from the small business owner in the first place.

You give a tax cut to a multinational corporation that is already huge and done the lion's share of its growth and it's already all across the country and in multiple countries it's less likely to invest those savings in growth and new jobs, instead it's more likely to put the money into stock buybacks in order to inflate the value of their stock, which rewards their shareholders, and made it harder for other people to get in on investing in the company. This has not caused economic growth (beyond fattening a few already rich people's net worth), it has not created new jobs, it has not created any new wealth. It's just making the rich, richer.

>Hard work
passively earning income off investments =/= hard work.

Because in American politics, racial interest > class interest.
Obviously both are fundamentally retarded to the core. But it is the way it is.

Because I've never gotten a job from a poor person.

/thread

because they can pay a hell of a lot more and still enjoy a standard of living orders of magnitude better than the poor. I'd rather be a billionaire and paying 60%+ of what I make every year to taxes than be making $10k a year and paying no taxes.

"The rich" are just you or me with a better job. That's it. If they earned it they earned it. Yes some things aren't fair but overall we have one of the most progressive income taxes in the world. Rich people pay the overwhelming majority of taxes so yeah any tax cut benefits them more.

I dont care. I got a grand off from the tax cut and if some rich guy across town got 5 or 20 grand then great, good for him. Makes me legit happy for his taxes to go down too.

Because we are willing to pay to get rid of the degeneracy.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 338K)

They'd rather have an employer. It's part of the difference between a 4% unemployment rate and a 15% one.

GOD that's SO HOT. I wanna see her impaled on his JUNGLE COCK

How come leftist idiots never say anything about Google, Facebook, and twitter CEO's? (I actually left out Bill Gates because he gives back)

BECAUSE THEY ARE DUMB AND IGNORANT REDENCKS/HILLBILLIES/HICKS/WHITE TRASH/RURAL NIGGERS

Cuz it’s a zero sum game faggot

Define rich.

its not fair bros

Why would any productive person support giving the government more money? They just waste it.

Starts out as them getting into a certain political party because of it's social standings. Then they only listen to rhetoric from that side's outlets. After a while they adopt the economic standings as well.

The boomer Republican party is a shill front for corporatism. They trick people into voting for them because they have desirable social values, but their economic values are some gilded age bullshit.

Because tax cuts on the rich mean lower prices/ higher wages for the poor. Tax cuts benefit everyone except government employees and beneficiaries.

Tell us, rabbi

nice

That's funny cause studies have shown racists tend to be less intelligent.
Gibs in America barely even exists as it is anyway.

Because we never get jobs from poor people.

They don't, lol. Look, it is quite simple. Open any social media, and look up "celebrity". About 50% are black or non-white. Why? Well, it is simple. Look up any black "artist" and their original record label. 100% of the time, it is Jewish owned or founded. Blacks are so represented in media, that when a nigger comes into bumfuck Wisconsin, where there only 2000, all white people, they are an oddity. Because these small towns have internet, these young, white girls have been seeing and listening to 50% nigger media their entire lives. They instantly make the false connection of black=social status due to the Kikes pushing them on everything, and because they don't see them often, the first one they see is like a rockstar to them.

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-235853_Instagram.jpg (1080x2220, 1.16M)

Most of them are so beaten down that they'll take anything they can get. If it means just a hint of relief, they will support a tax cut where over 80% goes to the rich and the crumbs left over go to everyone else.

People aren't as stupid as you think. They know what's happening, but the system has been set up to keep us on absolute edge all the time. When can you organize to fight this when you're barely making ends meet? When you need your job to support your family and make that mortgage or rent payment?

It isn't an accident. They finally realized that complete subjugation always leads to revolt by those who have nothing to lose. But a population of people with decent lives that they need to cling to with both hands is something you can take advantage of.

I'd rather rich assholes have it than the government.

Rangeban Canada

>Being this retarded Spanish trash.
>Angry because Bongs won't buy shitty overpriced condos in his country anymore.
>Doesn't even realize US collected record taxes in 2018.

cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/feds-collect-record-individual-income-taxes-fy-2018

So I get an extra raise for the year and a bigger bonus.. not all boses do this but then you should work somewhere else

Gotta help out them (((employers)))

we have full bellies so we can be convinced of anything
as long as our base desires are fulfilled we have no incentive to think critically about what our masters do
also fuck off ir kike shill

>tfw this nigger can land a cute blondie and you are still a virgin whiteoid ( inb4 italians are not white)

Attached: image.jpg (709x765, 164K)