Hit Jews where it hurts: culturally and financially

Only listen to classical music. Not only will it help you reach the height of human potential, it isn’t controlled by nigger bugabu or Jewish puppets. Classical Music, ideally Bach, Mozart and Beethoven, are one of the reasons Hitler believed that whites were superior. A Bach isn’t found in any other race. Hitler was right: only listen to Classical music.

Attached: 1485576A-FA1F-4DFC-AE08-E0B6A28293C1.jpg (430x500, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbcW8X73MBI
youtu.be/0K1uqCRefTU?t=8899
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_classical_composers
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtube.com/watch?v=mzyEQg3T6E8
youtube.com/watch?v=hDXWK3W477w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hit Jews where it hurts: culturally and financially.
Learn about the post-WW2 holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West

Redpill normies, that's the ONLY battle that matters now

leo brouwer is cuban and is in my opinion one of the greatest living composers

youtube.com/watch?v=QbcW8X73MBI

japan's got some pretty great musicians too, and their performance industry is more competitive talent-wise than the west. white pride doesn't have to be white supremacy.

Listening to music is going to hurt the Jews? That's your strategy? Holy shit some of you snowniggers are retarded. It's no wonder you've lost control of every one of your countries.

Frederic Chopin was an absolute beast.
youtu.be/0K1uqCRefTU?t=8899

Not promoting nigger culture by not buying pop music, which is owned by Jews and promotes degeneracy, while at the same time enriching yourself with the epitome of human craft is a good idea.

Japans musicians are great performers... of music written by dead Europeans and Russians.

Y actually like Leo Breower a lot. He’s not Bach, though. No one is.

you wanna know what's really gonna hurt the jews? going 1776 on their asses and murdering every single one of them. not trying to say listening to classical is pointless, I wish more people did as some of the greatest music ever written by man lies centuries behind us. what I am saying is that you're deluding yourself if you think you're fighting the jews and you're using something that isn't a weapon or a rope.

you don't know anything about japanese music to say things like this. why talk about things you don't understand? they've been one of the most prolific nations musically on the planet since the 80s. their music's got nothing to do with da joos so it fits in with your weird LARP too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_classical_composers

Goyim are so cute.

You clearly know nothing about classical music today. Most major patrons of classical musicians today are Jews, and almost all of them hate when people perform degenerate modern trash. If it weren't for Jews and Asians classical performance would be an echo of what it is now

t. Classical musician

>buying music
Guy. I stopped paying for content (few exceptions apply, due to the nature of content, I know its jew free on all levels) years ago. Nothing wrong with stealing from kikes.

Like Asians Jews are master imitators and interpreters, but few Jewish composers are at the level of the gentile masters. Meyerbeer produced cheap operas that appealed to masses but dumbed down the art, while Mendelssohn showed appreciation for the Austro-German tradition and sought to elevate it like his most noted contemporaries

you're retarded if you think any rebellion will ever win against the federal government
they will squash any rebellion in an instant
they already have comprehensive lists of "leaders" who can manipulate and inspire NPCs to follow them, if there ever was a civil war, they would quickly round all 80,000-200,000 so called "potential leaders of cells" and just execute them.
After that it'll be a piece of cake.
See, they're not after the brainless public at large.
they're after the people like US.

Jews weren't allowed into the music halls in Europe until the 19th century. Once they were let in, they dominated, just like they do with everything else. 1% of the population. I'd like to see a dumb ape like you "imitate" or "interpret" anything well enough to have a Wikipedia page running for you hundreds of years from now. Just admit it. You are a jealous faggot.

whew
Benjamin here is so assblasted that european goyim have always hated them and treated them like rats (because you are) and as hard as you try you will never be accepted by your more handsome, creative, and truly caring white goyim neighbors.
Jews are ugly both inside and out which is why all of their art reflects their inherently gross and malformed soul.

Attached: 1541811132418.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

>Jews weren't allowed into the music halls in Europe until the 19th century. Once they were let in, they dominated, just like they do with everything else. 1% of the population. I'd like to see a dumb ape like you "imitate" or "interpret" anything well enough to have a Wikipedia page running for you hundreds of years from now. Just admit it. You are a jealous faggot.
What? Learn to read. I praised Mendelssohn in my post, you realize he's Jewish right? But he's one Jew (baptized Christian) among many brilliant gentile composers of his time like Chopin, Schumann, Berlioz, Liszt, etc. There are some great ones, but Jewish creativity gave us 12-tone and Serialism, the absolute worst musical developments of the 20th Century
I do imitate and interpret classical works, that's literally my career. But Jewish composers will never reach the standing of the gentile greats, even into the modern day. Btw I'm part Jewish so stop with this "durr you just jealous" crap.

Attached: Felix_Mendelssohn-Bartholdy_AMZ_1837.png (640x717, 286K)

No Leonard Bernstein for me thanks

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 405K)

Jewish patrons don't want that either. They want Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, Mozart, and other classics. Shostakovitch is about as modern as it gets

*if you don't listen to anything after Wagner.

If you ever wonder why the west hasn't produced another Beethoven or why classical as a genre lacks popularity in the modern world, look up atonality.

i was listening to the radio today. venturing off the one classical radio station we have in LA is like stepping off a dock into a swamp where tiny parasites swim through stinky slimey water and crawl into your penis hole and attack themselves to the membranes of you ballsacks. those parasites are called:

>spic radio stations
>nigger radio stations
>"country music" where every song is about a man crying over a woman he lost
>NPR or something like it
>"Jazz" with every singer is black for some reason

and nothing else.

this

I have been doing this for 5 years now.
It really helps your state of mind, it makes you more resistant to media manipulation.

the problem with modern classical music composers is that they get too distracted with technical aspects

the truth is that we can't have Bach again or anything like him because our society is so infertile.
But it's from Bach that we will find the inspiration to break through.

>since the 80s
holy shit you're a fucking moron

>their music's got nothing to do with da joos
oh fucking really? Their music has nothing to do with being occupied by the jewish world government? Occupation had no effect on japanese culture?

You are LITERALLY fucking RETARDED

Bach is good, mozart and beethoven are horribly overrated middle school music class memes. If you want something different from bach to listen to try forqueray
youtube.com/watch?v=mzyEQg3T6E8

Also everything post baroque is degenerate shit except a little romance. "classical" period proper is garbage.

if you have this good opinion then why are you a communist retard?

I really dislike liberals, and i discovered the literal nazis are actually running the shadow government and thus responsible for how things are. Whether its accelerationism or stalin was right all along about hitler i dont know but i do know great comrade kim jong-un is giving those stupid capitalists what for ;^)

This

I don't consider Mendelssohn jewish

that would be nice but if I don't buy something, some shitty corporation will buy it on my behalf.

Witness Jay-Z and Samsung, Rihanna, U2, etc.

And either way, I'm going to be subjected to it against my will wherever I go.

Tchaikovsky too, or is it a Jewish anti-Russia scruple? Same with Wagner?

yeah, sometimes classical is the only station without NPC shit
country music --> white NPC
classic rock --> boomer NPC
CBC/SRC --> 100-115 IQ NPC
pop stations --> 16-25 NPC
ethnic station --> immigrant NPC

>beethoven
>classical
Early romantic, pleb.

Attached: 1513043444483.jpg (700x430, 59K)

This is dumber than your average liberal slacktivism.

thanks for this
brandenburg concertos are in regular playlist, but listen too them too frequently. every time I listen, i try to focus on a particular voice or two and just notice when they go into and out of dissonance and consonance to make it interesting.

>brown eyes
>white

I'm all in on Basedhoven my friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=hDXWK3W477w

Yep, both. Wagner's only controversial in Israel

>wagner

Attached: verdismug5.jpg (615x290, 38K)

Read classic literature

That's what I do sometimes. You cannot afford to lose contact with high tier stuff. They want you to be a muh dick baboon listening to muh dick music.

Wagner v. Mendelssohn

> A Bach isn't found in any other race
Except the typical Kora player in any modern city.