Who will the democrats nominate for 2020?

Attached: iu.gif (325x475, 1.71M)

this

Attached: alex.jpg (634x908, 155K)

Hillary Clinton

Yeah maybe Hillary or
Beto O Rourke
Joe Biden
Bernie
Camilla Harris
Corey Booker
are a few ideas but who knows. I’ve heard they’re gonna have 30 nominees or some bullshit. I almost think it’s gonna be someone we haven’t heard of, no mainstream so they can try and tap into the non establishment like Trump has. They’re too dumb to come up with they’re own strategy so I think they will copy Trumps.

Strong chance it will be Joe Biden.

There was a study done somewhere, but basically Biden has the best chance(82 for/12 against), while Hillary (48 for/49 against) is actually underwater among democrats.

This please.
Digits will back me up.

first stronk womyn of color that agrees to sell her non-existent soul

This man.

Attached: 228166060.jpg (300x365, 17K)

too white

Biden/Beto.
No wall before 2020, so Trump won't even get the nomination.

No way democrats will let a white let alone male take the nomination

they have no choice. Obama will back Biden to protect muh legacy. king nigger is still running the show and has all the money connections. he's not about to get outshined.

kek, they're gonna lose 2020 so badly

Attached: asraskudty37892q1.jpg (1047x881, 182K)

Biden will be 78 in 2020.

It's gotta be this guy.
Can't say shit to him in a debate das raycis.
The headlines write themselves.

Attached: and-this-is-supposed-to-be-the-whitest-man-in-argentina_o_3080503.jpg (640x480, 227K)

And Trump was 70

Age is no longer an object

beto
and he'll win.
He'll be like Justin Trudeau.

Yes

Harvey Weinstein

A fucking leaf.

70 and 78 are a drastic difference at that age

Dems are fucked

This. I hate it, but this. The only consolation will be watching beta not fulfill his promises to the loony fringe.

Biden-Ocasio Cortez 2020.
or
In her Brapper Tour 2020

Biden.

Trump is a 100% shoe in for the republicans. So you register as an independent and vote in the Democrat primary FOR the idiot who won't stand a chance. Cory, can't keep his hands off the ladies floater eye, Booker

Attached: IMG_8290_-_selected_1024x1024.jpg (1000x1000, 55K)

Wait a sec. If I'm independent, I get to vote in both the republican and democrat primaries?

Hi,
I have a 9 month old saluki greyhound mix. He is lovely at home and obedient in the house. We attended puppy classes and have started agility with him which he is very good at. The issues we have is his love for chasing anything, birds, dogs, small animals. This means he can barely be let off the lead,unless we can be sure that there is nothing tempting around .He is extremely strong and has pulled whilst on the lead very badly, he snapped my mother's finger in three separate places. As well as damaging both of my shoulders. We have tried different harnesses, treats, distractions, recall training but nothing seems to be working. We now fear walking him due to how we cannot trust him, other dog walkers don't like him coming near and if their dog is small they will pick their dogs up .Any suggests would be brilliant, we don't know how to make him listen like our old dog who was a lab retriever and never left our side! Thank you in advance

Please this so much!

No, you have to pick one

Robert DeNiro seems pretty even keel these days. He is popular among everyone and could defeat Trump and bring everything back to normal.

Attached: hdzhbrbhvcvwecuv.jpg (540x400, 60K)

Voters don’t want a guy who sleeps with whores
>trump will win.

>I believe in Democracy.

Attached: Youre+a+rascal+_c91b94688712adc21c7cd6b82c49c925.jpg (900x506, 50K)