You support the IRA

>You support the IRA
Right Jow Forums?

Attached: 1544505241634.jpg (442x442, 27K)

UP THE IRA

Nah we dealt with micks, they're insufferable little cunts
Much better off under the boot of Anglos

I'm more of a DUP man myself. Especially considering I get to sniff Ruth's hairy, smelly, gooey fire muff.

Attached: DUPqt.png (443x496, 460K)

I need to think about it. Did Britain support Chechen rebels?

Doesn't matter what Jow Forums thinks, it only matters what the Irish and Brits think.

a bunch of communist terrorists cunts? nope, they should all be hunted down and hanged

Too bad they're a bunch of fucking lefties.

too bad they're irish

Ya, I try to max it out with the full 5.5k allowed per year

what the frick is an IRA

No they’re all scum and the fact that pol supports them shows that this place is full of retards who think living in a first world country makes them oppressed. Not to mention the act that the IRA today are just a bunch of scummy drug dealers and Irish chavs

Exactly what I'd expect a proddy prick to say. Tiochfaidh ar lá

Attached: 1544699181380.png (370x382, 200K)

They weren't, the provisional IRA was nationalist, only the other minor branch was full of marxists.

Well they got some kickass music endorsements but no not really, if the Northern Irish wanted to be part of the Republic they would be, if anything the Northern Irish are significantly more loyal to the United Kingdom the average Englishman these days.

Irish nationalism always had strong associations with Marxism and the far left though. None of the ira were nationalist in the Jow Forums sense.

Don't come to derry tommorow ya feckin anglo

Attached: lotfi_morteza20110426050431340.jpg (620x413, 147K)

Partially true as even the provisional IRA didn't declare himself ethno-nationalist (true nationalist) but despite being some civcucks they at least weren't marxist.

>blow up white children for muh independence
>elect gay paki mutt and import a million browns
Nah.

Attached: 1544044974369.jpg (835x720, 53K)

Ireland is one of the most cucked european countries now, in 20 years it will be Brazil, mark my words.

What if northern Ireland was right all along?

This is a data mining thread.

Whatcha mean by this, Tommy?

Absolutely my great grandfather was in the ira at 18, absolute unit.

STEADY ON YOUR AIM WITH THE PETROL BOMB
DON'T THROW IT SON 'TIL THE PEELERS COME
I ARM THE BOGSIDE MAN

Just bought pic related and will watch it soon. Tiocfaidh ár lá!

Attached: Outsider.jpg (333x500, 49K)

All threads are potentially susceptible to data mining

Wrong, the Provos weren't Leftists, you're thinking INLA.
t. Expert on the Troubles.

The UVF started the entire conflict by chimping out and gunning down Catholics in the streets.
The UVF was the first to bomb civilians and were behind the most deadly bombing of the Troubles, the Dublin and Monaghan bombings.

The UVF weren't even human beings, just violent crack addicted chimps who wanted to murder innocents and be England's little cucks. It makes sense the deprived English tyrants would collude with them, Thatcher fucking paid them to assassinate lawyers for representing Republican clients.

Attached: 1520511092108.png (500x706, 544K)

The CIA shipped arms to the IRA and Donald Trump donated to Sinn Fein in the '70s, so I wouldn't be too worried about being caught as a sympathizer outside of Norn Ireland, Scotland, Wales or England, where they'll hang draw and quarter you.

Attached: 1541834969752.jpg (360x432, 61K)