CRAWWWLL TOOWARRDS MEEEEEE

CRAWWWLL TOOWARRDS MEEEEEE

Attached: 636483405948849826-brailsford.jpg (534x401, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's the kid who got beat up on the bus everyday.

What happened there was unacceptable, but the cop barking all those retarded orders wasn't the same cop who opened fire. Not a lot of people know that.

Attached: michael caine.jpg (418x264, 25K)

No

Yes

The cop barking the orders like a retard should be the one in all the hot shit if that's actually the case.

You're right, that is him. I used to beat his ass and take his lunch money in high school. Tbh i am not surprised that he became a cop. Most of those pussies i bullied did.

Both of them honestly should have been hanged. We legit treated hajis better than that suspect.

based

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

>bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
the fuck is this gay shit? I don't want to see gross overweight hwite peeple with skin disorders

LEFT FOOT ON RED

Checked

holy shit

PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND CRAWL TOWARDS ME

They were both acquitted, if a cop asks you to do the hokey pokey and you don’t do it correctly they can legally kill you.

>AND IF YOU PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR YOU WILL BE KILLED

IF YOU DONT CRAWL TOWARDS ME UPSIDE DOWN WITH YOUR ARMS AND LEGS BEHIND YOUR BACK I WILL SHOOT YOU

ON FOE NEM

>*starts crawling*
>I SAID FACE DOWN HANDS UP IF YIU CRAWL OR MOVE AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU

Biggest pussy of all time. Dumb to boot.

pls don't kill me

What would the cops have done if the guy just stood on the floor with his hands flat on the floor with his arms stretched

when the checker becomes the checked

Fuck you copper, come and get me!

They would eventually have just moved in on him, Sadly it's hard to have the presence of mind to do that when you have guns pointed at you.

Another example of Americas freedom that I always hear about

I SAID SHUT UP MOTHERFUCKER

OPEN THE DOOR

GET ON THE FLOOR

LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEE

Attached: HR_WACO1_0418-full-1-2000x0-c-default.jpg (2000x2597, 553K)

there was 3-4 officers in that hallway.

why didn't one of them walk up and handcuff the dude while the rest stood back with guns drawn?

>hokey pokey
Fucking kek

this guy shot but he wasnt the one giving the commands

realizing this made me slightly less mad

everyone knows that already. 2 cops are liable, so what

it doesn't even fucking matter

Attached: authorityman-original.jpg (800x547, 232K)

Time to play a game.

Attached: 1512801191938.png (720x405, 316K)

The guy doing the screaming and giving idiotic instructions all while failing the basic common sense test to simply cuff the suspect is the one who deserves all the heat. His pic should be up on here.

Also, a lot of these threads are slide threads and d&c when there is massive deep state kike wrongdoing getting exposed. The bootlicker v. not bootlicker issue is a known d&c tactic.

Last time i checked there were other officers that didn't shoot despite the confusing commands .. oh i guess they weren't threatened like the faggot in OP's pic

Attached: billofrights.gif (500x575, 197K)