Implement this

If a corporation doesn’t pay its lowest paid employee a certain amount per year, don’t give them special incentives.

Is poltards only comeback to this “but muh free market”?

Attached: F5758F9C-55F3-416A-A2DD-894A170DDC37.jpg (800x800, 195K)

How about this for an idea: Fast fair trials for all political criminals, deep state pedophiles and their shill rats like you.

Attached: david kid cocks brock and james i love infants.jpg (246x224, 17K)

why dont we just genocide all untermensch instead?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 11K)

what is a livable wage? is a living wage for a guy living in an apartment the same as one with 4 kids, a wife, and mortgage?

Pay the wagie or get the ragie

This would solve the greedy capitalist problem

Attached: 1544989048165.jpg (984x1094, 301K)

stellar understanding of the job market right here

Attached: 1502293010843.jpg (720x717, 26K)

Replace all staff with robots. Tax cuts for me. Sweet! It's almost like leftists don't understand human nature or economics, which are basically the same thing.

These are important questions to be sorted through and decided on. But to you guys, it’s black and white “muh free market” “my black single moms with 4 kids”.

Lol I made a personal bet one of the first 5 replies on this cess pool would include deep state pedophiles. Easy money

I agree. 1% needs to pay up

Attached: 1544837391739.jpg (340x425, 25K)

the issue is also that it's not the company's job to pay a living wage. that's the responsibility of the person working. if it's not enough money, they need to be the one find a job that does pay.

T. Leftwing retard who makes excuses for niggers

Listen, we all get that you’re a retard with no principles but at some point you faggots are going to have to appreciate that your pet niggers and spics really aren’t worth that much when they can be replaced by monkeys. I understand that as a leftwing beta male you don’t have any principles, it’s all about virtue signalling, so the idea that people take personal responsibility and improve themselves is beyond you, but hopefully one day you won’t be a double digit IQ brainlet and maybe you’ll actually grow a pair of balls and get some principles along the way

Tranlstison: I’m a leftwing retard who makes up bullshit

Leftwing cucks don’t understand the concept of personal responsibility. They’re all losers who think that if they can get free gibs for the niggers then they can get free gibs for themselves

T. Cuck who thinks taking other people’s money makes him selfless

>an employee's expectation for his standard of living magically changes the value of his labor product

We should also pass a law that says that consumers have to pay a minimum price for products made by companies that aren't turning a profit as well.

it says "on public assistance" not "living wage".
Read and comprehend much?

I don't even know where to start with something as stupid as this. Corporations aren't the government, and they shouldn't be, just because you work for a large conglomerate entity that donates money to charity for the purposes of a tax cut doesn't entitle you to free money. Currency isn't linearly valued. This has absolutely nothing to do with free market capitalism.

The list goes on and on and on. Matthew Down doesn't need education, he needs a committee of doctors.

So every company would move out of the US then? No matter how much you pay employees, there will be a least one person who blows it on drugs, alcohol, and video games (just look at the kind of posts on personalfinance on plebbit). That one idiot will keep the whole company from getting tax cuts. You fire him, another two will take his place. Idiots are like hydras.

What if that person has 10 kids and lives in the bay area of California? I'm guessing they will need to make like 200k a year

Fair enough. But how would you define an individual's "living wage"?

End welfare. Both corporate and individual.

You mean more than the 98% of taxes they already cover?

Bezos is a fucking billionaire and the only person to go after him was Tucker Carlson. Maybe you're on the wrong side. How come the left never goes after it's own billionaires?

Oh yeah... poor 1%... if they pay their wageslaves more they will have to get a Yukon Denali instead of an Escalade :'(

Won't that just disincentivize companies from hiring anyone with debt, who has to pay child support, or like, the poor in general?

That'll just make wage gaps even higher and encourage mass automation.

start with all nonprofits

>encourage mass automation
we should aim for that, cut immigration, change the school curriculum to include electricity/electronics class rather than gender inclusion bullshit. Parents should just have more time to spend with their kids to teach them respect, it's not the school job to do that

You do realise that something like that would mean giving even more jobs to China, right?

>what you think would happen:
People get paid a "living" wage
>what actually would happen:
Anyone on public assistance would never get hired again and anyone on public assistance would get fired.

That's just not how the world works.

Just because you're on the dole doesn't mean you are being screwed by your company. Many people take whatever they can even if they don't need it. Others make stupid decisions like having way too many kids when they're poor and then need assistance. That isn't Amazon's fault.

Most of them work in a warehouse, moving crap from one spot to another. No, you don't need any more than the current minimum wage for your lack of skills.

i believe the move here would be to no longer hire people with dependents