NPC MEME IS FUCKING REAL

YOU FUCKING ANIMALS YOU SHIT POSTED TOO HARD YOU MADE THE NPC MEME REAL THIS COMMERCIAL LITERALLY SAYS T-MOBILE BAD SPECTRUM MOBILE GOOD AT THE END FUCKING WATCH THIS YOU FAGS
WHAT DID YOU DO
youtube.com/watch?v=kC3yCQRB-us
fiercewireless.com/wireless/charter-takes-aim-at-t-mobile-verizon-its-spectrum-mobile-ads

Attached: charterad.jpg (800x274, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7zFzWAd1Hk
i.imgur.com/v9P9gH7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPP NIGGA

Attached: 1497821053165.png (808x805, 433K)

grug like spectrum mobile... grug see commercial say... t mobile bad... spectrum mobile good

Attached: 1518189640168.png (485x443, 26K)

I can't even fucking deal with this timeline anymore you fucks have done it now god damnit what the fuck stop breaking this stupid fucking timeline you fucking pieces of shit I swear to god

Attached: 1483153314083.jpg (555x955, 66K)

This aint it.

Attached: BuB 4 FallaF 4 ana thht DLLD.png (253x239, 116K)

Disgusting

Attached: EF93DC61-6DE7-41E6-BE0B-56F0D7EA66C4.jpg (1066x1661, 300K)

I'M FUCKING LOSING MY MIND WHAT IT IS WITH YOU NIGGERS I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY WHEN I SHITPOSTED HERE AND TRUMP WON BUT NOW SHIT KEEPS HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE WHAT THE FUCK
FUCKING STOP BREAKING THINGS YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR

Attached: 1534473985091.png (309x313, 126K)

Attached: 1447416907117.jpg (500x375, 12K)

Jow Forums won again

Attached: 1540681261929.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

WE MULLETS NOW

Attached: file.png (399x508, 277K)

it's over it's fucking over fuck all of u fags

Attached: 1543081586328.png (272x204, 18K)

>wtf I love/pol/ now

T-MOBILE BAD SPECTRUM MOBILE GOOD
FOR GREAT LOW RATES YOU CAN GET ONLINE GO TO THE GENERAL AND SAVE SOME TIME
GONNA GET LOW PRICES IGA
COME ON DOWN TO JTS-KIA
UH, IT'S JAKE, FROM STATE FARM
WE ARE FARMERS BUH BUH BUDH BUH BUH
SWITCHING TO GIECHO CAN SAVE YOU MONEY IN 15 MINUTES OR LESS
CH-CH-CH-CHIA PETS
I SAWED THIS BOAT IN HALF

Jow Forums is always right.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.

youtube.com/watch?v=N7zFzWAd1Hk

Attached: 1492840646123.jpg (462x490, 101K)

Meme magic is real. It's not really magic.. It's just that the way it works is quite mysterious so it might as well be magic. Back in the day Jow Forums had many, many threads going over just exactly how it could work that delved into the psychological and metaphysical ramifications of such a thing. It's sort of like the 100th monkey effect, where once a "new habit" is learned by 100 monkeys suddenly the entire monkey colony of thousands of monkeys will instantly know how to do said "new habit". But, that doesnt entirely explain what meme magic is.. Memes are dank memes if and only if they contain a fundamental, universal truth within them. This truth speaks to the observer on a subconscious level and does one of two things, it either causes the observer to begin to notice problems with logic or deception in a given topic... OR it directly influences the behavior of npc tier idiots.

But, thats just getting into the psychological aspects of it.. There are metaphysical aspects as well.. The observer effect dictates that the act of observing anything affects its outcome. This has been proven. But, whats more, it has also been proven that the amount of observers as well as their mindset/expectations, actively affect the outcome as well. Thus, if you cause people to expect a certain outcome, the actual outcome will not be far from that expectation.

Therefor, if you can come up with a meme that is able to attract significant attention and contains a universal/fundamental truth, and you are able to craft it in such a way to guide the expectations of all those who observe it, then their perspective of reality, with this newly guided expectation, will change the course of history.

Meme well, brothers.

Good song.

The collective thought power of this place is quite frightening sometimes, and amazing others.

Attached: npc.jpg (408x431, 11K)

pretty good ad.

Attached: laughs12.gif (250x250, 993K)

>pic

more like unlocked/unleashed.. thx

kek

I don't even have a reaction image that's good enough to portray my astonishment at this right now. I've previously understood the idea of measuring things changing the outcomes or the memetics you're talking about but this is just new levels of memery that I don't think I can handle, I never thought anything would personally affect me before I noticed this commercial on tv today.
Like how starving children in Africa don't affect me, I thought there was no way it could affect my day-to-day life, I haven't even browsed here since the election in nov
Fuck this I want out

Uma delícia. Bump.

Looks like nothing to me.

I'm not stopping anytime soon.

A picture is worth a thousand words

Attached: Eric Paddock Wow.gif (487x344, 3.27M)

This has been happening for a long time, your eyes have just recently opened user

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUU

>YOU SHIT POSTED TOO HARD YOU MADE THE NPC MEME REAL

We didn't make it real you fucking faggot, it was real for a long time

soooooooooo, how many years have you browsed reddit for?

Attached: 1544629234817.gif (370x263, 497K)

We had a thread about NPC logic and it's relation to current cultural bulk collectivization.

Attached: 1544648246173.jpg (1484x1041, 711K)

>I though it was a transgender campaign video

Attached: tails swetting.png (232x240, 74K)

member that canadian incel incident?
Yeah hearing incel on the radio 10x in a day almost made me jump out the fucking car
make it stop already

>Fuck this I want out
Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax," said the night man
"We are programmed to receive
You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave!"

You are here forever. Each new redpill marks a place of ignorance to which you can never return. Once you figure out just what this all means.. THAT is when things start to get interesting. This world is nothing like what you've been lead to believe. You've been lied to. You possess within you the ability to change everything about your life, if only you could figure out how. But, you don't have to figure out anything, I've already told you everything that you need to know in order to begin. The only thing that remains is for you to realize that I am not full of shit and then decide how to meme your will.

Is this a slide thread or is OP just a massive faggot? sage and post JEWISH redpills because they have that secret sauce that kills threads.

Attached: 1520486550810.jpg (1000x624, 721K)

Lolz. Well done, gentlemen.

Attached: E16A7890-90BA-497E-AE62-8E7BADC2363C.jpg (784x1000, 148K)

WAKE THE FUCK UP

Attached: Gnostic NPCs.jpg (1920x1080, 506K)

You fucking zoomer retards.
Look up Phil Hartman. SNL. Frankenstein.

Idiots.

Meme this
i.imgur.com/v9P9gH7

>Trying to use meme magic for meme marketing.
This should end well.

Attached: 3011.jpg (612x795, 110K)

>4.011 Views
something tells me this american poster is part of the marketing group of this company

/v/ has had alot of these kind of shills

Attached: ohyou.png (600x431, 435K)

Calm down niggers. This is literally just memetic appropriation. Advertising agencies see a funny succesful meme and make an ad out of it. Big deal. The people who create ads are regular humans. Of course internet culture is going to influence them.

Likely this.

No, that’s commie talk, it’s obviously magic, retard.

Lets start meming that they got the phrase off a neo nazi internet forum.

Well the jokes on them. I've already altered Vice News that internet neonazis are conspiring using Spectrum Mobile and they're using white supremacist dog-whistles in their advertising.

Attached: 1530409196833.png (900x900, 297K)

What part of Jow Forums is always right do you not understand?

what is a slide thread I saw that on /v/ and here a couple times
I understand now

Top tier cringe picture
*schnappen*

PINK MOBILE BAD
BLUE MOBILE GOOD

Spectrum is awful and they provide such programming as "The Jewish Channel" and "Fusion which is basically transgender TV".

This is nothing. Just wait til memes make the holocaust real.

Attached: 1536772717083.png (500x598, 100K)