/HTG/: HUNTING TRAFFICKERS GENERAL: CITY INVESTIGATIONS

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking various trafficking networks and enterprises. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Trafficking can happen in many forms depending on the product being moved (human, guns, drugs, rare animals/art, organs etc.) and involve many different groups and organizations. We track all types.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

>archive of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/hunting traffickers general/
>archive of past /atg/ threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/anti trafficking general/
>archive of original /htg/ threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//start/2017-04-11/end/2017-09-31/

>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
archive.is/rnkd2

Attached: Highways3.png (1334x750, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9dwk9Mi0
archive.is/Auq3d
archive.is/tfx
archive.is/tfxOa#selection-9.754-9.1240
archive.is/KYbeo
archive.is/BSXcv
archive.is/kePoO
archive.is/WguDC
archive.is/SHPzM
archives-energycommerce.house.gov/sites/republicans.energycommerce.house.gov/files/documents/Select_Investigative_Panel_Final_Report.pdf
archive.is/jzgE4
archive.is/jesqg
archive.is/fw6pV
archive.is/A45bN
archive.is/Wu0gk
archive.is/k2tix
archive.is/PRfX7
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/12/14/boyle-heights-box-truck/
imgur.com/a/sKip7Y6
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/194501737/#194501737
ktvu.com/news/4-san-jose-men-arrested-tied-to-nationwide-drug-ring-600k-800-pounds-of-marijuana-seized
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look for these kinds of things to map out the human trafficking networks:

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]
(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)
2) [Corporation/Business]
(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)
3) [Criminal]
(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)
4) [Cult]
(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)
5) [Intel Agencies]
(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)
6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]
(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)
7) [Hollywood]
(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)
Another thing to note is the use of human trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Attached: 1512719257713.jpg (2459x2333, 3.88M)

Info on South American politics and the Drug Trade:

pastebin.com/9dwk9Mi0

- The Red Command (CV) is a narco-terrorist group with similar thinking to the Mafias of the Northern Hemisphere. To corrupt the Government, to dominate strategic locations, to take advantage of the Scrapping of the Public Forces, to create routes of flow of arms and finally to implant its regime in its areas of dominion.
Reuters article of December 13, 2017
- archive.is/Auq3d
While the Sao Paulo Factions export drugs to the Middle East in exchange for weapons and ammunition in the midst of a trade agreement with Hezbollah, the Rio factions fund Marxist Guerrilla Movements in Paraguay.
And yes, Paraguay is on the verge of a Civil War, with several insurgencies all over the country. At this very moment, the Brazilian Army and the Paraguayan Army are holding Joint Exercises for a "Future Battle" at the Frontier.
The Red Command seeks to strengthen and establish a Parallel Government within the Society of Rio, offering to the poor population what the state can not offer.
>financial condition
>luxury for anyone entering the faction
>weapons to lose sight of
>the false impression of power

Therefore, just as ISIS is in Europe, the Red Command is in the Southeast / South of Brazil. Flamboyant and subversive propaganda charms young people. Especially the poorest.
The difference is that the Red Command, although not admittedly stated, has Marxist roots, while ISIS ... Well you have an idea of the ISIS funding.
The Question is that:
>using a Miami-Bogotá-Asuncion-Rio route, the Organization's leaders are buying more and more rifles from all possible models. And they are not few.
>among these rifles, 50-gauge weapons and Anti-material models are coming
>and this really does not stop happening

Attached: 1527632139144.jpg (940x2478, 559K)

Kys Frank

Here is our current list of companies suspected or confirmed to be engaged in illicit trafficking activities.

Confirmed/heavily suspected companies:
XPO Logistics Network
Lineage Logistics
>archive.is/tfx
Veolia Transdev
>archive.is/tfxOa#selection-9.754-9.1240
Tyson Foods
>archive.is/KYbeo
Pilgrim's Pride
>archive.is/BSXcv
List of charter bus companies (work in progress)
>archive.is/kePoO
China Ocean Shipping Co. (COSCO)
Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL)
>archive.is/WguDC
G4S
>archive.is/SHPzM
Planned Parenthood
>archives-energycommerce.house.gov/sites/republicans.energycommerce.house.gov/files/documents/Select_Investigative_Panel_Final_Report.pdf
Global Horizons Manpower Inc.
>archive.is/jzgE4
Avalon Apartments
>archive.is/jesqg
Norinco
>archive.is/fw6pV
Poly Technologies
Toys for Tots
>ATF weapons trafficking
Richmond Cold Storage
Mayo Clinic

Suspected companies:
ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC (ITS)
ConGlobal Industries
>archive.is/A45bN
The Boeing Company
>archive.is/Wu0gk
Securitas
>archive.is/SHPzM
YRC Freight
Cargill
Seattle Bulk Shipping
LabCorp
PACLAB
Laboratories Northwest
Albanian mafia and trafficking info:
>archive.is/k2tix
Chinese Triad and Tong trafficking info
>archive.is/PRfX7

Attached: 1532692816972.png (2131x1607, 971K)

Posting some previous Dot Maps. This is the Dot Map for Austin, TX.

Attached: Austin_Dot_Map.png (1797x922, 2.08M)

no u

Attached: c94329189.jpg (640x718, 54K)

Dot Map for Denver, CO.

Attached: Denver_CO_Dot_Map.png (1653x929, 1.96M)

Dot Map for Detroit, MI.

Attached: Detroit_Dot_Map.png (1863x923, 2.14M)

Nice, we're back online. Here is the latest for the bust map of SF, need to fill in some data for the San Jose area and it should be complete.

I would love to see where all the arrests happen in Denver.

Attached: SF Busts.jpg (2862x2853, 3.6M)

Dot Map for Houston, TX.

Attached: Houston_TX_Dot_Map.png (1861x909, 2.07M)

Dot Map for Jacksonville, FL.

Me as well. Do you need help with finding busts in San Francisco? Right now I'm just working on the last Nashville map that we need. After that all of the Dot Maps from the last batch A5 gave us should be done.

Attached: Jacksonville_FL_Dot_Map.png (1850x947, 1.83M)

Here's the Dot Map for San Francisco.

Attached: San Francisco_Dot_Map.jpg (2862x2853, 2.15M)

Bump...

Cop fag here... you have peaked my interest

Dot Map for Minneapolis, MI.

This thread should be very interesting for you then.

Attached: Minneapolis_Dot_Map.png (1860x922, 2.09M)

Dot Map for Oklahoma City, OK.

Attached: Oklahoma City_Dot_Map.png (1865x976, 2.3M)

Been a while since I've seen this thread. Have a bump for your good work user.

If you want to dig some up that is fine but don't let me distract you, I can look them up myself.

Looking at both maps I can't tell where the MDC in SF is yet. It almost looks like there are to main roadways going through the city. If I had to take a wild guess I would go with Oakland or Union City though just because of all the storage.

MN*

Here's the Dot Map for the Rochester area of MN.

Attached: Rochester_MN_Dot_Map.png (1862x972, 2.14M)

Dot Map for Tulsa, OK.

Attached: Tulsa_OK_Dot_Map.png (1859x971, 2.16M)

Dot Map for Vancouver in Canada.

Attached: Vancouver_Dot_Map.png (1638x898, 1.66M)

For this one I actually have a Busts Map as well.

Attached: Vancouver_Busts_Map.png (1638x898, 1.57M)

my ass is spread and ready to make defecate

LE 9CHAN IS UP!

WE ARE BREAKING FREE START THE PIZZAGATE THREADS UNCENSORED ON 9CHAN

This!
I'm glad to see a living HTG thread.
Bump, thx for the work

Attached: IMG_2903.png (673x994, 813K)

/bump

>Linking it immediately on reddit

I think I'll pass. Also Pizzagate is dead and no one cares about it anymore.

Attached: 1500753975433.png (662x484, 251K)

>Crews responded to 2720 E. Olympic Blvd. at 5:47 p.m. following a report of an explosion of unknown contents inside a semi trailer truck. The driver of that truck was able to pull into a nearby gas station, which was evacuated as a precaution.
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/12/14/boyle-heights-box-truck/

I wanted to point out this trafficking related incident near the LA MDC that happened a few days ago in case anyone missed it. Can't tell if it was an accident or intentional sabotage but you can tell the metal that was in this truck was new, not scrap as the driver claimed.

Stick around you might find some of this useful.

Thanks user.

Attached: LABusts.png (2530x1292, 1.17M)

Attached: IMG_3946.jpg (2305x5000, 3.28M)

>posting on anything that came from leddit
Nah.

Dotmap for Houston MO
>imgur.com/a/sKip7Y6
Lots of government buildings

Attached: MO_Houston_dotmap2.jpg (3846x1966, 721K)

Very nice.

Attached: Thumbs_Up!_13.png (358x459, 180K)

>unknown contents
interesting

Still wonder if that was legit or LARP

Attached: organizedmap.jpg (6514x4418, 3.92M)

What’s with the black circles?

I agree but I thought It best not to throw it away just in case any thing positive can be derived from it.

Those are where the red lines cross and indicate areas where they might exchange or store product, or other things that might be related to trafficking.

Thanks, they have that weird Fraternal Order of the Eagles Lodge. Seen a few Knights of Columbus lodges too in the other cities, this one appears to be heavily sponsored by beer companies and right next to a tombstone-making company.

All the Gov buildings are lower-level stuff like Circuit Clerk and Dept of Health but it was odd to see so many in one little town

Attached: Fraternal_Eagles4.jpg (2659x1823, 334K)

It was within a block or two of that warehouse fire from a few months ago as well.

Those are intersections of air routes where you can find storage, transit points (airports etc) and other things of interest. As you can see a lot of them converge on Arkansas where the Clintons set up shop.

Thats the best way to view some material posted on here.

Attached: lariver.png (1537x837, 3.04M)

Dotmap for Davenport, IA

Attached: IA_Davenport_dotmap2.jpg (2904x1888, 789K)

I need info on SF, besides the dot map.

What I find weird about this is that someone was on hand to catch the entire thing on camera.

What do you want to know about it.

Dotmap for Peoria, IL

Attached: IL_Peoria_dotmap2.jpg (3461x1762, 875K)

A map of anything that has been discovered. Questionable businesses, streets, etc. I have a feeling about a certain district.

>Frank the autist thinks he's saving 'Murica

>Filtering information based on arbitrary biases
shygddt

Attached: 1352569599010.jpg (600x450, 74K)

Right now I am just mapping. The Chinese control San Francisco itself (based in Chinatown/the Financial District) and as you move south towards the airport it seems like more groups have operations in the area. I'll post more as I uncover it. Which part of the city were you looking at specifically?

>actually being against people trying to stop pedophiles and trafficking

Attached: IMG_2876.png (673x994, 857K)

Dotmap of Decatur, IL

Attached: IL_Decatur_dotmap2.jpg (2664x2006, 777K)

Look at the awful formatting of this shit. This shit reads honey pot like nothing else.

I'm not saying that thread and its purpose isn't gay.
I'm just pointing out a willful blindspot in your information processing that you should be aware of.

I was making a joke in the first place. Still a likely indicator of a honey pot.

Bump

Attached: 1491598737263.gif (500x364, 1.49M)

Board is moving pretty fast, hard to keep it alive and map.

Yea that totally "legit" place that suddenly burst into flame

Attached: zoomin.png (1920x912, 2.02M)

SoMa (South of Market) District. It's full of nightclubs, warehouses, questionable businesses with masonic artsy murals, Antifa, rich Jews, a communist theatre, and heavy amounts of MDMA in the area. I have a feeling Harrison St is the major highway in the area used for questionable activities.

I enjoy the gb2r joke as much as anyone, truth be told.

Reading through this larp here currently:
Anyone know how legit this shit is? Doesn't looks like a standard bullshit larp.

I believe it's a continuation of when we had threads focusing on Arizona and pizzagate shit. If it's all a weird trap or a LARP, then fuck this guy named Frank.

It's really hard to know for sure because there are constantly posters in these threads trying to distract with stories like that.

Yea SoMa has tons of busts in it from people selling drugs. Here is a thread where a lot of old busts were linked:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/194501737/#194501737

checked.

Who's frank?

Thing is, I think it's more than just generic drugs and the typical tale of someone getting caught and a brief news report, followed by some MSNBC sitcom.

That area is run by the Chinese, just look up the addresses of the Tongs and where Asian crime occurs (assassinations etc.). You have to put two and two together because a lot of times they will use blacks or minorities to move product on the street level and keep their hands clean.

fuck of frank

I'm not Frank.

Some guy who got doxxed because people thought he was a tripfag. Schizos around here accuse everyone they don't like of being him on a gorillion proxies.

Bump

Attached: IMG_2877.png (673x994, 822K)

anybody who tells you that anonymous5 isn't frank is most likely frank

>I'm not Frank.
yes you are

Who owns the nightclubs, though?

Anonymous5 isn't frank though.
And this thread is about Trafficking, not GayLeafs

Attached: IMG_3936.jpg (4000x4000, 3.04M)

daily reminder that anybody who posts these cards is frank

Attached: 1529649048078.png (680x697, 256K)

Interesting way to perform a government take over.
Go after the vices/blackmail the government uses.

>Oy Gevalt the eternal Frank is after me, all 6 gorillion of the franks!

when are the spine beetles going to eat me

Not soon enough.

It depends, there was one bust I came across where it was a black guy distributing the drugs. But his guys were getting them from someone on the waterfront. The clubs are just distribution end points and the owners have to go to the suppliers.

They also buy all the politicians there, they usually take trips to "encourage business" and promote "inter cultural exchanges" where they get large gifts from Chinese donors. The previous Mayor of SF actually flew the Chinese flag over city hall with the Chinese ambassador before he was killed last year.

Anyone have that archive of Gayleaf going on about how he wanted to rape Frank/ watch him get gang raped?

tell me frank, how is it possible to be 120 years old and still be completely out of touch with reality? is it because you've been living underground the whole time?

I’m an intelligence analyst and I don’t fucking understand any of this. Just posting “dot maps” does not constitute intelligence sharing, and all these fast and loose unsubstantiated “connections” don’t help. Help me understand.

try developing acute psychosis.

to understand the frank one must become the frank

>Believes he's actually stopping MUH PEDOPHILES and MUH TRAFFICKERS!
The only thing that ever is done in these gay ass threads are pics of google earth with vague faggotry accompanying them.
A million of these shitposts. Not 1 trafficker caught.
LARPfags are the absolute worst.

The Dot Maps illustrate where businesses that are used for trafficking are congested, which we then correlate with Busts Maps to try to center in on areas where we think they have Distribution Centers or Main Distribution Centers used for trafficking.

But it's all speculation.
And LARPing.

ktvu.com/news/4-san-jose-men-arrested-tied-to-nationwide-drug-ring-600k-800-pounds-of-marijuana-seized

Alright got a little distracted but I'm filling out leftover areas like San Jose that aren't finished.

What's there to not understand, mapping out logistics, areas with high instances of arrests/shootings/"gas leak" type explosions shows trends and hot spots.

Attached: SF Busts.jpg (2862x2853, 3.6M)

>Mapping out LOGISTICS!
It's literally screnshotting google earth with vague text following it.

key is b/w - fix pls

It's not speculation that the cities we investigate are laded with trafficking and that the businesses that we map out are used for trafficking. We have info related to suspected companies that show instances of these types of businesses being used by traffickers. You just don't know a damn thing about organized crime obviously.

Seriously. We have a handful of local nuts that email us every week (and cc dozens of other entities) talking about human trafficking, organ harvesting, and other mental-illness-induced fever dreams. The only thing that gives me pause is that these posts are better written than the ranting and ravings of our colorful tipsters, so either they’re much more low-key disturbed or it’s a hardcore LARP. Even if they develop legit intel, there’s too much noise to signal and it’s hard to take any of this seriously. But there I go dis-info shilling again!

Attached: 9A1E6006-DB77-4B0A-8962-A578B6C2DB51.gif (345x250, 911K)

See the original here this is just a map of busts overlaid on the original mapped area.

If it's so pointless then why are you so mad and shilling so hard?

The map with color is here

I didn't realize spooks enjoyed that show. You could try taking the maps and looking at what areas certain ethnic crime groups are concentrated in (I like looking at where the Chinese locate in specific cities) for starters.

>low-key disturbed or it’s a hardcore LARP.
why not both

Attached: 1520669760410.jpg (569x569, 49K)

>intelligence analyst
>not reading any of the links in the OP
No wonder your the one forced to deal with the public's emails

If your thread is not specifically about politics, then it does not belong on Jow Forums.

Use Jow Forums for off-topic and non-political discussions.

What I don’t understand is why you wrap all this shit together like it’s some gigantic, cohesive conspiracy. For example, why do you post about drug pushers in the same thread about Chinese tings harvesting organs? Lots of Bay Area street gangs operate totally independently and have nothing to do with other groups, least of all organized crime. I just don’t understand what you hope to accomplish by clumping all of this together to make points on maps. The very BASICS of intelligence collection and analysis is to answer specific concrete questions without extrapolating and trying to figure out how a street-level xanax plug Norteno poobutt might be connected to John Podesta. Give me a break.

It’s not even worth it trying to argue with these dumb gullible faggots
All they do is shit up the board with schizo off-topic bullshit
Friendly reminder to report threads that are against the rules

t.pedo kikes who bump shitty bait threads

First of all, I’m not a spook. I applied to glow in the dark after I left the military, but they rejected me after about a year. Second, I’ve worked on gang and HT task forces at separate times and there’s some overlap - some ethnic gangs are involved in HT, some in gun trafficking, and there are some overlaps between gangsters (crips rolling with nortenos, crips and Samoans, etc), but I still don’t get why this is in the same discussion as “logistics centers” and medics facilities and shit. It all just seems so god damn convoluted

I get the emails, but that doesn’t mean I’m on the team that handles them, shit for brains. No need to get hostile.

>Chinese tings
You're obviously shilling since organized crime preys upon small time drug pushers all the time.

Traffickers need logistics to move product, it's a very simple concept.

Does anyone have a Chicago map?