What did Hillary say to the girl, Jow Forums?

What did Hillary say to the girl, Jow Forums?

Attached: Capture.png (592x645, 252K)

Nothing. It never happened.

get fucked. lmao
Sincerely.
Satan

Tough luck little shit, at least it didn't cost a billion dollars

A letter from one loser to another

we have the p00zy,
we make dah rulez n shieeet

bye bad bixxx

At least the little girl didn't waste my tax dollars.

It was your turn

"Accuse him of rape."

this

she sent her this

Attached: hillary.webm (1129x731, 2.86M)

Don't worry little girl your time will come
Just don't give incels any sex, ever

wrong. you're paying for this shit.

She told the girl it's tough to run for a position boys usually seek.

Wtf. I remember all through the 80s and 90s, a lot of class president's were girls.

Sorry I had to defend your rapist in court, just business

-sincerely Hilary

My friend John has lost his puppy, can you help him find it?

>IT WAS HIS TURN

>What did Hillary say to the girl, Jow Forums?

Come visit Bill and I, we will show you a good time!

Attached: Run_For_Your_Poopers.jpg (554x448, 38K)

>mfw didn't win just because muh vagoo

Attached: DdGUyqMXcAAs9u2.jpg (1024x1024, 140K)

>kill him

Well that was odd

I wonder if it brought back a reflux? Maybe she spent the next few hours after reading it sobbing in an empty bathtub naked with a bottle of vodka.

i bet you taste so good

Attached: 1505758517918.png (867x924, 1.6M)

do you like Pizza? I know a great place with lots of cool games. I can arrange transportation for you.

That's classic. Another Tony Soprano fever dream?

She said that's just the way she goes. Sometimes she goes and sometimes she doesn't.

#metoo

>"Blame it on russia."

"Claim that he has incriminating information about me. Th secret service will take care of the rest."

dios mio...los goblinos presidente...

>Let me take you out for some pizza

wait, is that a dude?

Little Susan, I know the hardships you have faced, as I also rightfully won a major election only to hit the ultimate Glass Ceiling. I suspect you also had to face a bigoted, racist, misogynist, sexist, lying sexual abuser with the backing of Putin and his full Russian network of influence, as that is the only logical way that a sweet girl like you could lose. Never forget this important lesson - boys hate you, particularly white boys, and I hope you carry this with you forever. All hail the dark lord, and I wish you the best.

-H

ps. Don't forget to brush your teeth and do your homework every night!

Attached: .png (500x507, 193K)

she unironically told the girl that it was the Patriarchy's fault. It was literally something like "I know what it feels like to be a woman and lose a race because it's a job traditionally held by men" or some bullshit like that.

"Get your circle of friends to do coordinated smear campaigns against the winner: he cheated, he lied, he slept with the teacher, he bribed the principal, he colluded with the Russians, he bullies girls, he mocks blacks, he wants to expel hispanics, he appeals to the deplorable elements in the cafeteria, he is a member of the KKK, he muzzles the school newspaper, he protested against including voters from other schools, he is a poo-poo face. It's not fair, it's not fair, IT'S NOT FAIR! It was YOUR turn!"

Attached: HillaryBook.jpg (2448x3264, 1.89M)

She will say it via email.

Nothing. She called up John Podesta and had him respond the the 8-year old girl.

Glass ceiling still in tact.
Onward Together!

Attached: ceiling.png (1128x730, 1.1M)

why am i erect?

Attached: taytay.jpg (600x581, 103K)

Huma and I want to fuck you.

"When your husband cheats on you over and over and gets caught publicly, stand by him, because you are nothing, and he is everything."

Why is Jeb's wife dressed as Hillary?

>"Get your circle of friends to do coordinated smear campaigns against the winner: he cheated, he lied, he slept with the teacher, he bribed the principal, he colluded with the Russians, he bullies girls, he mocks blacks, he wants to expel hispanics, he appeals to the deplorable elements in the cafeteria, he is a member of the KKK, he muzzles the school newspaper, he protested against including voters from other schools, he is a poo-poo face. It's not fair, it's not fair, IT'S NOT FAIR! It was YOUR turn!"
>she unironically told the girl that it was the Patriarchy's fault. It was literally something like "I know what it feels like to be a woman and lose a race because it's a job traditionally held by men" or some bullshit like that.

Soooo you like PIZZA parties?

Propaganda. Ignore it and advise anyone you know that's dumb enough to fall for it (women) to do the same.

Dear slut,

claim he conspired with the classroom down the hall... but never define what that conspiracy consisted of nor give a single shred of evidence that said conspiracy existed in the first place.

Sincerely,

Cunt face.

Blame Russia.

Do you like pizza?

"I've got Christopher Steele and half of the FBI at the ready. Just say the word"

Give me your adrenochrome.

lmao what a fucking loser, i don't even want your body to do satanic rituals

"No worries I'll be snatching you, AND him"